Energy Drink Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't chug, but usually less than a half-hour and it's gone. Every drink of it I take though is big and it burns so amazingly! I think that's why I like Fresca, and some other Diet drinks like Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry or Pepsi Zero Wild Cherry is because of the carbonation levels. The higher the better. The more it burns the mouth, the better.
sorry, you admitting you like fresca invalidates your softdrink opinions

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Pepsi has been dipping their toes in the energy drink pool lately under their Mountain Dew umbrella. They have (had?) Game Fuel going for a while, which was pretty sweet. Now they have a new product called Rise with a lot less sugar and 180mg caffeine. I've enjoyed them so far. My favorite is strawberry melon.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's basically just Peach Iced Tea I think. Still great
21CA7740-713A-448A-A17C-9C01750B9544.jpeg

so good

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I put this in the Fast Food thread and forgot there was a Energy Drink thread.

Those new Rise energy drinks are legit, probably best flavor on the market.

Orange Dream or whatever is good.
Blueberry Pomegranate is extremely good and not usually a flavor I would choose.
Mango one is okay, I'm not a big fan of mango.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You have to subscribe, and last time I read the details, if you immediately cancel, they rape you in some way I thought.
no thats just for regular

also, no nothing happens if you cancel or resubscribe or anything with amazon

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
no thats just for regular

also, no nothing happens if you cancel or resubscribe or anything with amazon
It literally says with subscribe and save for me. Keep in mind amazon has so much tracking and other algo's that different people can see different prices etc when they think someone is more likely to buy it etc. (Check like a $180 item several times in a day mixed with a few google searches, fairly routinely will shoot up to like 188.) I think there was a lawsuit about it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It literally says with subscribe and save for me. Keep in mind amazon has so much tracking and other algo's that different people can see different prices etc when they think someone is more likely to buy it etc. (Check like a $180 item several times in a day mixed with a few google searches, fairly routinely will shoot up to like 188.) I think there was a lawsuit about it.
cbcf853482e4b0b1ec7266d90dbeb01b.png

it's regular for me

what does your screen say?

like right here,
is a coupon specifically for subscribe n save
7bf69e7e6028ec676ef8badf2e1f6334.png

did you click on the subscribe n save button by accident?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
cbcf853482e4b0b1ec7266d90dbeb01b.png

it's regular for me

what does your screen say?

like right here,
is a coupon specifically for subscribe n save
7bf69e7e6028ec676ef8badf2e1f6334.png

did you click on the subscribe n save button by accident?
I refuse to use subscription, but yes, it was different, though I think this time it was due somehow to when I clicked around to the other flavors before coming back, it didnt have the coupon. I went back after you replied and it did have it as a regular coupon now. (It 100% did have it as subscribe and save though at one point.)

Working 6am, up at 4, so been going thru drinks more as I fall asleep in the car, hopefully these will do.

But I can't get over how good most of the varieties of C4 drink are, especially sour patch bro's. But it's worse than monster at finding a good per can price.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I refuse to use subscription, but yes, it was different, though I think this time it was due somehow to when I clicked around to the other flavors before coming back, it didnt have the coupon. I went back after you replied and it did have it as a regular coupon now. (It 100% did have it as subscribe and save though at one point.)

Working 6am, up at 4, so been going thru drinks more as I fall asleep in the car, hopefully these will do.

But I can't get over how good most of the varieties of C4 drink are, especially sour patch bro's. But it's worse than monster at finding a good per can price.
maybe you clicked on punch by then
dbda33ec5e9f774cf463ca994709360a.png

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
GFuel bogo this weekend. Runs through the first

I'm getting a pretty large haul that should last me forever. Classifed, Mystery, Ice Shatter, Star Fruit, Ragin Gummy Fish, Hype Sauce, Strawberry Shortcake, Shiny Splash.

Last edited:
  • 1Like