Energy Drink Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, what's wrong with the energy drink we got? I mean the energy drink we got drink pretty good, don't it? I ain't never heard nobody complain about the uh energy drank we have. It drink pretty good. Redbull... Uh, what's the name of some of them other energy drink? Redbull and what else?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I would hold out for a better deal, but you can get 25% off GFuel atm

Promo Code "CWL25" = 25% Off at Checkout

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still can't beat my Blue low-carb Monster. I'll get through the 2 tubs I had ordered of G-fuel, but after that, not sure I'll keep going.

I did try the Rainbow Sherbet with milk, and it was pretty good. Tasted like a melted milk shake, sorta? Just really sweet milk.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rockstar Punched is my favorite, but since it's full sugar I try not to get it too often.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thats always baffled me. Im sure it ties into that thing where xertain people dont taste certain things. So i dont notice an aftertaste except in maybe diet cola, anything else is bueno. My wife even the tiniest bit of fake aweetener and shes puckering up from aftertaste like she ate a sour warhead.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
There is but I'd rather just not drink sugar than drink diet drinks. The aftertaste is horrid to me.

the sugar-free Rockstars are sweetened with sucralose rather than aspartame like most diet sodas are. if you haven't tried many diet drinks, then you might not be aware that for most people sucralose doesn't have the nasty aftertaste that aspartame has.

i used to be able to handle aspartame, but since i went keto i started getting the nasty bitter aftertaste that i'd always heard people talk about. now for any diet drink i've gotta check the ingredients and make sure it's got sucralose. i've consistently had good results with diet drinks since i started doing that.

however, even tho i still really like it, the sugar-free Punched is more a step down from the sugary version than the sugar-free version of some of the other flavors is. now, sugar-free watermelon flavored Rockstar... that shit's awesome, can't even tell its sugar-free.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sambazon Açaí juice smoothie (banana mix frozen berries, sprinkle of Goji Berry) with Gfuel Grape mixed in is god teir. Pretty sure I’m knocking out horde quests quicker because of it.

What a time to be alive

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
From the starter kit you get the following flavors. Sour Cherry, Strawberry Shortcake, Kiwi-Strawberry, Peach Mango, FaZeberry, Green Apple, Fruit Punch.

By far and away Green Apple shit all over every other flavor I tried, even Rainbow Sherbert. It wasn't even close. The problem with most of them is they didn't set themselves apart from each other enough, like they used the same flavor for each red berry regardless of what it actually was. Kiwi-Strawberry, FaZeberry, Fruit Punch were basically the same thing. Sour Cherry was good, but after about halfway through you're sick of the sour taste. Strawberry Shortcake was good but others are simply better. You could make a case for Peach Mango but it just wasn't my style, I could see others really liking it.

After my tubs run out I'll be ordering Green Apple exclusively and using carbonated water, it makes a really big difference in flavor. I'd also like to try coconut but you can only get like a 15 pack of those. See below for my rank experience thus far.

1. Green Apple
2. Rainbow Sherbert
3. Strawberry Shortcake
4. Peach Mango
5. FaZeberry (From here down you could put them in any order because they were basically the same, aside from Sour Cherry pulling up the rear).
6. Fruit Punch
7. Kiwi Strawberry
8. Sour Cherry

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Green Apple felt like it was too strong a flavor for me. Maybe that was while I was still using a little too much

• 2Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rockstar has new 300mg flavors, 20cal, with creatine <ppftt>.

Blue is pretty good and im sure red is because red is an easy flavor.

Good timing since im up at 7am and will be up for about 24hrs..... so hoping these and some 5 hours pull me thru my ride along after work.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Orange GFuel is terrible. I wanted to try it because Caffeine Free, but it's just awful. It's like a super super super weak orange creamsicle. It would actually be god if it had flavor to it, but it's so weak in the flavor department that it just ends up bad

Tim

Molten Core Raider
I've been working nightshift at the hospital for the last 18 months of so, and in that time I think I've tried nearly every sugar free/lo-no calorie energy drink available to order on Amazon.

Bang Sour Heads is my current goto. Been through a few of those Xmode energy shots on tap(100 servings per jug). I have between 1 and 1.5 gram caffiene per night. I'll probably die soon.

But until then... WHEEEEEEEEEEE.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've been working nightshift at the hospital for the last 18 months of so, and in that time I think I've tried nearly every sugar free/lo-no calorie energy drink available to order on Amazon.

Bang Sour Heads is my current goto. Been through a few of those Xmode energy shots on tap(100 servings per jug). I have between 1 and 1.5 gram caffiene per night. I'll probably die soon.

But until then... WHEEEEEEEEEEE.

I looked up that drink, and apparently you've ordered so much of it from the hospital that you've altered Google's search results for the term.

Screenshot_20180824-163716_1.png

Medical supplies and health care go hand in hand with Bang Sour Head at this point, as far as Google is concerned

• 2Worf

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I lived in the US, blue can zero carb rockstar was my drug of choice. Now it's just some shitty zero carb monster available in Hong Kong.

If any of you dudes are in Bangkok, go to a 711 and try M-150. It's like drinking gummy bears with 200mg of caffeine.