Energy Drink Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Tried two new flavors of GFUEL.

Prickly Pear (Crimson Tears) - Over the top pear flavor, really deducts from it overall. If they dialed it back just a bit it would be incredible.

Cherry Vanilla (TINY TINA'S HIGH ROLLIN' SPARKLY BOOM MAGIC!) - I was really expecting a cherry creamcicle type flavor, instead it tastes just like a flat cherry coke. Even when added to sparkling water. Very disappointing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rockstar Recovery's are probably my main energy drinks now. They have an orange and lemonade flavor, but just added mango lemonade and pineapple coconut which are great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Rockstar Recovery's are probably my main energy drinks now. They have an orange and lemonade flavor, but just added mango lemonade and pineapple coconut which are great.
I'll have to hunt for the coconut one.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Tried two new flavors of GFUEL.

Prickly Pear (Crimson Tears) - Over the top pear flavor, really deducts from it overall. If they dialed it back just a bit it would be incredible.

Cherry Vanilla (TINY TINA'S HIGH ROLLIN' SPARKLY BOOM MAGIC!) - I was really expecting a cherry creamcicle type flavor, instead it tastes just like a flat cherry coke. Even when added to sparkling water. Very disappointing.
I wish they'd go back to just naming them what they are. Sometimes you can't even find what the flavors are supposed to be in descriptions and stuff. Makes it a lot harder to buy.

Hekotat

I wish they'd go back to just naming them what they are. Sometimes you can't even find what the flavors are supposed to be in descriptions and stuff. Makes it a lot harder to buy.
Yeah it's fucking stupid, I don't mind them being named but put the flavor on the tub. You can go tubs section and see the flavors but it's still annoying.

EDIT: Grammar and spelling.

Last edited:

Hekotat

That pineapple/Coconut is my new favorite beating out the Monster Rehab. Doesn't make me thirsty like the Monster does.

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This shit is my jam. Tastes great.

pcisovu2on491.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
My brain only says "ew" - just thinking of the sickly sweet flavors of Mtn Dew products and then overloading on caffeine/taurine/whatever? Gracias pero no gracias.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
My brain only says "ew" - just thinking of the sickly sweet flavors of Mtn Dew products and then overloading on caffeine/taurine/whatever? Gracias pero no gracias.

I would generally agree with you on that, but for some reason the Mtn Dew Energy stuff (they have other varieties too; Blueberry Pomegranate, Tropical Sunrise, etc) is pretty bearable to me.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The cans have 4g of sugar in them and are totally not as over the top sweet as the regular Mtn Dew which usually has 46-70g of sugar. It really just tastes good. I used to love the hell out of Code Red back before I knew I was diabetic. This stuff has the same cherry goodness to it, but very very little sugar. The Baja Blast Energy is also good, but limited time to coincide with the Baja Blast in stores which is a summer only thing. Time to go to the store and buy them out of this Code Red again. MOAR!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20221129-163253.png

I am struggling to place the flavour, it is familiar but I can't get it. Arguably, it's on the tip of my tongue! 😜😝

Hekotat

Tried a few more GFUEL with the new BOGO.

Tangerine (Hive Nectar) - Really solid flavor all the way around if you like orange type flavors.

Strawberry, Watermelon, Coconut (Tiger's Blood) - Top 2 of all time flavor here, tastes really similar to the pink Starburst candy. It even outshines the Snocone flavor to me. New go to flavor.