Epic Games Storefront - A Good Incentive for Piracy

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Keep up the good work Epic. You're doing wonders for the Shenmue 3 community.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Ys Net also clarified in a Kickstarter update that the physical release of the PC version will not be DRM-free, and in fact won't have the game on it at all. Instead, the disc will include the Epic Games Store installer.
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
First overcooked available now as the freebie game. Torchlight up next.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Tetris Effect headed to PC next week via Epic Games Store
The brilliant Tetris Effect - Eurogamer's Game of 2018 - will arrive on PC next week via the Epic Games Store. It'll be the first time it has been available anywhere other than PlayStation 4.

As on PS4, Tetris Effect is also designed for VR - and it'll arrive with both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support ready to go.

This PC version will also offer extra graphical options - resolutions 4K and up are supported, with an uncapped framerate, ultra-wide monitor support and more.

Put down a pre-order before launch or buy Tetris Effect within its first two weeks and you'll get 20 per cent off, a sampler soundtrack, and desktop wallpapers.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm not tryin to be funny, but that looks like Tetris with no changes?

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider

I've played some of it, and it basically is but they've added ways too get like Fullboard tetris(dodectetris ?) I don't remember the names of them all, interesting take on the game though..

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider

I've not played it, but everyone I've heard talk about playing it in VR describes it as quite the experience. I guess the music and visuals really pop when its just you and the game.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
It must suck when you try to buy your way to the top without doing the work and then shit starts to fall apart. If they would have started building features before just buying exclusives they might have had more support. Get fucked.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can 100% recommend moonlighter, especially for the low low price of having to sell your soul to install the epic games client...I mean free!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
moonlighter and this war of mine free on EGS
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/moonlighter/home
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/this-war-of-mine/home

Alan Wake and For Honor will be free next. I have like 20 games now in my epic library and i haven't paid a penny yet and almost all of them are great games, not bad
Same. I have spent exactly $0 through the Epic Game Store, but still have quite a few games in my library. If a store is just going to give away free shit, I'll happily take it off their hands.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can 100% recommend moonlighter, especially for the low low price of having to sell your soul to install the epic games client...I mean free!
It's been on Xbox/PC Game Pass for a while now, so you can hang onto your soul if you picked that up with the $1 XBLG conversion.

• 1Solidarity

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Also from most reviews and opinions I've read, it's just a shittier Recetear, just more modern looking. Not gonna bother with either but eh they did have some pretty good games already, which I haven't played yet.

Caliane

Moonlighter is a piece of shit.

Its Recettear+LoZ, if you stripped out all of the content.
Its just INSANELY shallow. Even more so then Recettear was.