Epic Seven

Nocello

Golden Squire
Is there a reason people farm wyvern over the other hunts? I currently have 6* Ravi, 5* Kise, 5*Angelica, and 5* Kayron as main team. Working on Lorina and Kluri Specialty change. Doris, Achates, General Purrgis, Phyllis waiting in the wings.

Onigen

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is there a reason people farm wyvern over the other hunts? I currently have 6* Ravi, 5* Kise, 5*Angelica, and 5* Kayron as main team. Working on Lorina and Kluri Specialty change. Doris, Achates, General Purrgis, Phyllis waiting in the wings.

Speed/crit/hit sets that you get from wyvern and which you craft from wyvern materials are more often used than the other sets. At least that's what I assumed was the reason many people were building their first team around killing wyvern 10.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nocello

Golden Squire
Speed/crit/hit sets that you get from wyvern and which you craft from wyvern materials are more often used than the other sets. At least that's what I assumed was the reason many people were building their first team around killing wyvern 10.
attack sets are trash or speed just that much more valuable?

Molten Core Raider
Speed is extremely valuable. I believe most folks favor speed sets with attack substats and accessories/boots with percentage attack boosts. I do still use an attack/crit set on my Commander Lorina. She hits like a truck but Diene and now Bellona in their speed sets can sometimes attack twice for every one of Lorina's. Ill change her set up eventually but good accessories are hard to come by.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
attack sets are trash or speed just that much more valuable?

Golem is good to farm too, supports and tanks generally want a speed set and a hp or def set, sometimes you'll stack hp/def sets and skip speed but less common. Speed is also great on speed scaling dps and arena.

Attack is good, especially for bleeders (bleeds do 33% of atk per stack) and those with built in CR boosts (like C.Domi) who benefit less from speed.

Lifesteal is great on most hard hitters in content that hits hard, but abyss will give you plenty of it, making banshee only worth farming for crit dmg set, which is admittedly really good but more end game along with rage set. Bellona really benefits from crit dmg, since her s1 %max hp scales with that stat best. I saw a video of her in abyss hitting a 300k+ how boss for ~50k with an s1 crit at about 245% crit dmg.

• 1Like

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Thanks, since Bellona seems to be caring alot of the work as is should i just get Schuri up instead of Ravi since i'm probably going to focus on getting Bellona as my 1st 6star? If i do

Few other quickies;

1) Connections; after you 100% them do they join the team? If so any that i should prioritize?

2) Should i be using pengiens just for exp fodder to level people up or?

3) I did 10 pulls just to use some of the skystones ive got getting up to chapter 3 and got some artifacts. I got 2 more Aurius (i have 1 on Kluri already), should enhance the existing one or is there value of having 2?

4) I currently have just the 3 star sheath on Ravi for artificat, I just pulled Uberius's Tooth. Should i replace with that or is that only going to be valuable if i build her crit (think ravi is supposed to be lifesteal right?)

Really glad i picked this up, looks to have alot of shit to do. DFFOO is like 10% of this. Should I just focus all my energy on clearing up to 10-10 without doing hunt/labryinth stuff etc or still do a balance. I cleared the first 3 levels of each hunt. Also did up to the first 6 levels of the Forest Altar to try and get some awaking mats but don't think i can go any higher.

I dont have any h igh level friends, if any one has any room would greatly appreciate an invite! My lvl 36 bellona clearly is worth having as your friend!!

Nukez

Nocello

Golden Squire
Thanks, since Bellona seems to be caring alot of the work as is should i just get Schuri up instead of Ravi since i'm probably going to focus on getting Bellona as my 1st 6star? If i do

Few other quickies;

1) Connections; after you 100% them do they join the team? If so any that i should prioritize?

2) Should i be using pengiens just for exp fodder to level people up or?

3) I did 10 pulls just to use some of the skystones ive got getting up to chapter 3 and got some artifacts. I got 2 more Aurius (i have 1 on Kluri already), should enhance the existing one or is there value of having 2?

4) I currently have just the 3 star sheath on Ravi for artificat, I just pulled Uberius's Tooth. Should i replace with that or is that only going to be valuable if i build her crit (think ravi is supposed to be lifesteal right?)

Really glad i picked this up, looks to have alot of shit to do. DFFOO is like 10% of this. Should I just focus all my energy on clearing up to 10-10 without doing hunt/labryinth stuff etc or still do a balance. I cleared the first 3 levels of each hunt. Also did up to the first 6 levels of the Forest Altar to try and get some awaking mats but don't think i can go any higher.

I dont have any h igh level friends, if any one has any room would greatly appreciate an invite! My lvl 36 bellona clearly is worth having as your friend!!

Nukez
1. Yes they're yours.
2. Yes
3. You can now dust unneeded artifacts and choose what's on the list.

4. Not sure on all artifacts. Ravi uses her 1st attack more than anything as the more fighting spirit she builds, the harder she hits. Dont use her ult unless you're just finishing the last boss off.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Golem is good to farm too, supports and tanks generally want a speed set and a hp or def set, sometimes you'll stack hp/def sets and skip speed but less common. Speed is also great on speed scaling dps and arena.

Attack is good, especially for bleeders (bleeds do 33% of atk per stack) and those with built in CR boosts (like C.Domi) who benefit less from speed.

Lifesteal is great on most hard hitters in content that hits hard, but abyss will give you plenty of it, making banshee only worth farming for crit dmg set, which is admittedly really good but more end game along with rage set. Bellona really benefits from crit dmg, since her s1 %max hp scales with that stat best. I saw a video of her in abyss hitting a 300k+ how boss for ~50k with an s1 crit at about 245% crit dmg.
I've got my blood beast set waiting for when I finish Lorina's specialty change.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ravi can use lifesteal, atk or crit dmg sets all pretty well, she has built in lifesteal. When you're autoing turn off her skill use btw, her S3 I extremely situational and dropping her fighting spirit back to 0 gimps her dmg and therefore her self healing.

Connections I'd prioritize Silk and Lorina, both very good. Ulberius tooth is nice on Lorina or any hard hitting warrior.

You can use penguins to level people, or level phantasma later, but at this point I just sell them because they give decent gold and I farm all my xp.

Focus as much as possible on beating 10-10 first, also doing your 3 abyss a day until you hit a wall, and do at least 1 labyrinth run a day so you're not capping lab entry tickets. Once you beat 10-10 you'll gain access to world difficulty for farming legendary catalyst and the moonlight summon, which has some really useful units.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Couple more quickies for anyone bored

1) Equipment; when not needed is only option to either sell for gold or enhance your equipment you are wearing? And then is all gear naturally lvl 15 limit? (I see 22M exp as the next level up, assuming that means it is capped?) If i get another weapon of the same type then will that increase the limit 3 lvls? I dont see any max level on the item?

2) Previously read 6 star takes alot of stuff, anything i can be doing to get prepared for that. With Bellona at lvl 45 i assume at 50 i can do it but need what...5 stars? Does it matter if they are maxed or not or just 5 star? Anything else i need to be trying to get for the 6star?

3) Is there any real value to 2 star's? What should i do with them. Also do they ever have the rare friend point banners etc like Brave Frontier did that would make me want to save friendship points? Should i be pulling with those points? Or just use them for enegery/arena

4) I had switched to Ravi to Schuri, i'm assuming he gets better once i get his awakening on his ult and build some crit ? He is abit behind in levels but definitely seems abit lack luster early on. Assuming his main value is the combat readiness reduction.

5) Am I blind....is there any where on the character screens that explain what their secondary bar value is? Like Focus for Schuri, does higher values do anything for him outside of building it to use his 3 to its max capacity? I saw some one saying Ravi's damage goes up with her rage or whatever but not sure where that is stated ingame

6) Rosa Hargana - How does this work exactly? Are both the dual attack & attack increase only when its not the persons turn so thats why it doesnt increase on the character stat screen? If so what exactly does that mean....do they get a temp buff that increases it when they do there next attack or? if so does it continue to stack or go away?

Thanks

Onigen

1) Yes, yes, Max is 15
2) only need another 5 5stars, phantasms basically. If you're going for Falconer Kluri I'd raise 10 mega-phantasms to 39 while getting her to 50 (the quest will require you to level 10 of them to 40). You can then promote those to 5stars for feeding. Level trash 2* to 20 -> promote to 3* -> use trash 3* to promote 3* mega-phantasms to 4* etc.
3) see 2)
4) Schuri needs really high crit% and the CR reduction is the key on that guy.
5) Almost every character that has a secondary bar works differently. Schuri just needs that focus to guarantee the S3. Silk for example needs it to turn the S1 into a better version. Ravi's damage raises with the Rage, it states so in the second ability.
6) Rosa Hargana just means extra dual strike chance for that specific character when it's not their turn. Pretty sure dual strike chance always depends on the other characters, not the one attacking. I don't know 100% how this works, it feels so random. Angelica for example dual-attacks disproportionately often and her S1 is just trash and hits for nothing.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok awesome thanks for the quick response. I was summing dual strike = double attack didn't realize it meant basically assisting another character when they attack (?) If thats the case does it only have a chance on triggering when someone S1's or any type of attack.

Still slightly confused on natural 3 stars (that aren't good). If phantasms are used as the main things to use in the 5 star > 6 star, then shouldn't i just transmute or whatever my 3 stars for silver tokens for at least some value (i have a significant amount from my initially cash dump)?

I believe someone mentioned if i have a duplicate of a good person, if i fuse or whatever into the original it gives it some permant stat increase? Can i do that at any time or do i need to do it when turn them into a 5/6 star? Also in the case of Kluri, i'm slowly working towards getting her to 50 (35 atm), if i have a dupe of her and fuse with her will she get permanent benefit or does that go away when she turns into the new class or whatever it is?

Onigen

Don't quote me on this but I think it's single-target attacks. No heals or aoe.

I've been feeding certain shitty 3* to phantasms like Enott, Jena, Carrot, Rima that seem to show up on pulls a lot. But I'd never feed the "homonculus" ones like Carmainerose, Mistychain, Pearlhorizon and especially Requiemroar. And some heroes like Kiris have a specific role in certain content in highend stuff like Abyss (she stacks poison really fast that melts high HP targets).

You can "imprint" (which is the aoe-statboost that feeding hero a copy of itself does) at any point but if there's a good situation like having Kluri at max lvl 30 you can save a 3* by using a copy at that moment. Specialty change saves imprints and skill upgrades.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
For junk 3*'s, I reccomend imprinting them to SSS for reputation rewards, you'll get a lot of bookmarks from it. You can SSS another copy of the same unit btw and it will add to the reputation track. Otherwise I transmit them for the silver stones.

Also I saw someone post this on Reddit yesterday, haven't looked through it but people saying its very informative.

Epic Seven general tips/guide

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just did the 30 pull deal and ended up settling with Cidd & Achates... that ok or keep rerolling!? Fun so far

Molten Core Raider
Cidd is super strong in the Arena but that's about it. Achates is a solid healer but there are better. Personally I'd have kept rolling until I got at least one natural 5*

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Problem with Cidd if I remember right is the overwhelming amount of fire monsters you have to fight in story mode, and he's wind

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Blah, went to reroll and servers are down for maintenance this afternoon. Any specific Healer/DPS combo to shoot for? Seems like several of the best hero's are not available in that 30 summon deal, and beyond that guide posted a few posts up it's hard to find updated info on heroes

Molten Core Raider
Angelica is the favored healer these days it seems like. She's a 4* base so she's not quite as tough to get. Destina is a 5* base healer with tons of raw healing power but long cooldowns on her abilities. Either one would be awesome for you.

There's a number of solid dps in the reroll pool. Sez is a strong unit with good aoes that will help clear content quickly. Ken would be another to look out for, especially after his buffs today (both of those are 5* bases). Clarissa and Karin are also powerful units and are 4* bases. You can also get one of the best dps units in the game for free once you settle on a starter roll and begin playing. Lorina is able to be earned by completing her tasks in the lobby, then you specialty change her to Commander Lorina.

• 1Like