Epic Seven

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
No idea how you guys do it, I’m so woefully inefficient at these. Can really only reliably solo with Sez through a stage that gives ~900’ish Xperia’s per 3 fodder. Have like 15 giga phantasm and maybe 40 Megas but only being able to have one in a party at a time sucks.

Find a bunch of strong carry friends. A strong carry+Sez should have you doing world stages that give around 2k per run per 3 fodders even if your sez is undergeared and 50. You can add me if you want, Lithose2--I have Sez up as my main and he's geared okay, should be able to solo any stage with red/blue mobs around level 40 on world.

Last edited:

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
I'm 2 urgent missions away from finishing the Lorina upgrade. Just recently pulled a tooth for her too. Crazy how much that artifact upgrades her dps.

Molten Core Raider
I just cant seem to pull that Tooth artifact, Im stuck using El's Fist on her, which imo sucks. You can only get use from it if she's hurt but my Lorina is such a glass cannon that if she's hurt, then I've got bigger problems...

Im tempted to level up that artifact from the Christmas event, it's just raw attack but any is better than none I guess.

No idea how you guys do it, I’m so woefully inefficient at these. Can really only reliably solo with Sez through a stage that gives ~900’ish Xperia’s per 3 fodder. Have like 15 giga phantasm and maybe 40 Megas but only being able to have one in a party at a time sucks.

Add me as a friend as well, my name in game is Calysto76. I have a pretty beefy Lorina, BB Karin, or Cecilia available that can carry fodder pretty easily.

Last edited:

Onigen

Golden Knight of the Realm
Reckon I'm gonna go with Cidd on the first 6star, he's just a beast of a damage dealer, regularly seen 12k+ hits on the Skill3 (even over 14k). And he also armor breaks which makes everybody else a lot better, including Aramintha who has an artifact on that makes her do 20% more dmg on debuffed targets. Angelica has been real good tank thus far with full HP set and a prophetic candlestick but she's not gonna solo anything real quick.

My second account has Ravi/Carmainerose/Jecth/Silk/Pyllis so the choice there is kinda obvious.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
In general you want to 6* your dps before your healers/supports/tanks, since the dps is gonna have more trouble surviving in abyss and raid. Also, for anyone having trouble progressing, get Falconer Kluri, she's one of the most op units for progressing atm. Slap a speed set and aurius on her, get her effectiveness to 50%+ if possible, and she'll carry you to floor 80 and raid boss kills.

Onigen

Yeah every time I seem closer to getting another 5* fodder I roll something I want to level instead. This time it was Kluri so guess I'm making a Falconer Kluri then. You think Aurius is better on her than Elbris? got a few epic artifact runes so can level up either. She came up a good time too since I don't have a single workable tank.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What an insane grind for just 1 6star. Almost done with the 5th fodder. Not sure what do level though. Either Sez or Lorina. Almost halfway to Commander Lorina.

Molten Core Raider
In your case I'd recommend Sez. Having him 6* with some skill ups can greatly speed up your next 6* as he is a farming machine. He can solo carry a group of fodder units with his aoes. Lorina hits like a truck and is top tier dps for pretty much everything but she's a single target damage dealer. If you want more 6*s quicker than the first, go for Sez.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
What an insane grind for just 1 6star. Almost done with the 5th fodder. Not sure what do level though. Either Sez or Lorina. Almost halfway to Commander Lorina.
As Nyx said, I'd do Sez first absolutely. He's a beast in Arena, really good on Wyveren (Farming speed suits will be important) and he farms exp and catalysts for fodder like a beast, only a couple units better than him. But he farms the demons that drop twisted fangs needed by Lorina for her skill level ups especially well--the new side adventure's final stages are great for this, too, and a 60 Sez that's decently geared can solo them with another decent carry and the rest fodders (Four units that drop twisted fangs, level 49--so tons of exp). If your close, now is an especially good time for a farming Sez. (Seriously, the second to last level in Queen Kise's stage is excellent for farming if you need these catalysts and have a good water farmer--all fire demons. But you miss out on the chests from the winter miracle story =-/, so probably best to only farm until everything is bought.)

Also, if you're halfway to Lorina's change--you'll most likely be able to do another 6 star before you swap her, the urgent mission gate pretty much ensures you need to do a shit ton of grinding, which will net you a ton of exp.

Molten Core Raider
Anyone have any experience with Aramintha? I had no luck with the new Kise so Im thinking of burning my saved resources on Ara. I lack a good fire dps and I dont really have a mage at all. BB Karin and C. Lorina are my primary dps, and while they do big numbers, Im lacking in the buff department.

Onigen

Aramintha is my original 30roll 5star I kept. Her aoe is pretty amazing and even the S2 that buffs attack does damage if someone is afflicted with the fire dot (and also debuffs the healing-prevention, which is amazing if you get it up in pvp). Only problem I see with her is getting the dots to stick, few skill upgrades help but it still feels luck based.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah every time I seem closer to getting another 5* fodder I roll something I want to level instead. This time it was Kluri so guess I'm making a Falconer Kluri then. You think Aurius is better on her than Elbris? got a few epic artifact runes so can level up either. She came up a good time too since I don't have a single workable tank.

Aurius is one of the best team synergy artifacts in the game, it's huge for survival. Falconer Kluri with Aurius might be the most broken thing in the game atm.

Aazrael

As Nyx said, I'd do Sez first absolutely. He's a beast in Arena, really good on Wyveren (Farming speed suits will be important) and he farms exp and catalysts for fodder like a beast, only a couple units better than him. But he farms the demons that drop twisted fangs needed by Lorina for her skill level ups especially well--the new side adventure's final stages are great for this, too, and a 60 Sez that's decently geared can solo them with another decent carry and the rest fodders (Four units that drop twisted fangs, level 49--so tons of exp). If your close, now is an especially good time for a farming Sez. (Seriously, the second to last level in Queen Kise's stage is excellent for farming if you need these catalysts and have a good water farmer--all fire demons. But you miss out on the chests from the winter miracle story =-/, so probably best to only farm until everything is bought.)

Also, if you're halfway to Lorina's change--you'll most likely be able to do another 6 star before you swap her, the urgent mission gate pretty much ensures you need to do a shit ton of grinding, which will net you a ton of exp.

Thanks for the advice, I did however go for Lorina because she really chips away at the bosses I'm having trouble with. Not sure if I have it in me to grind another 6star. :p

Did buy 2 Blazing items in the event to unlock Yuna, took like 600 energy to get the last one, could not auto the fight so was kinda hard.

Onigen

I don't wanna say this stuff is fixed or anything but I have 2 accounts and on one of them I paid 5€ (I know, a real whale) to get a monthly xp+skyshards thing.

The paid account has gotten: Diene from her event, Kise from her event, 4 4* (cidd,angelica,zerato,armin), 2 Kluris and today I rolled a nat 5* Basar on the free roll (gonna prolly feed em to Cidd). Also sitting on 8k+ skyshards so haven't even rolled that much, maybe 2 bookmarks bundles.

The second account has gotten: 2 4* (zerato and rin), running mainly good 3*'s, Silk from connections and Ravi from original rolls.

It could be just real nice luck on the first account or a little fuckery for a paying customer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't wanna say this stuff is fixed or anything but I have 2 accounts and on one of them I paid 5€ (I know, a real whale) to get a monthly xp+skyshards thing.

The paid account has gotten: Diene from her event, Kise from her event, 4 4* (cidd,angelica,zerato,armin), 2 Kluris and today I rolled a nat 5* Basar on the free roll (gonna prolly feed em to Cidd). Also sitting on 8k+ skyshards so haven't even rolled that much, maybe 2 bookmarks bundles.

The second account has gotten: 2 4* (zerato and rin), running mainly good 3*'s, Silk from connections and Ravi from original rolls.

It could be just real nice luck on the first account or a little fuckery for a paying customer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hah, I bought the pack as well (I have a limit of 10-15 a month on these games, so that's all I'll be buying since the other packs are insane). And I haven't gotten another natural 5 star yet. =-/ To be fair, I have 10k skystones so I've been saving them. But I have done at least 150 pulls with nothing.

I have been somewhat fortunate with 4 stars though. Actually got 3 Angelica's, and 2 Achates and the green 4 star healer (Angelica's trust thing is decent for Arena, I guess, so that's nice as I push her to 5 star). I got 2 Coli's, and Assasin Cid, and dingo, too. (Also have 3 Curtaja's, I haven't leveled him yet though, heard he's not great.) Lastly Regular Corvus and Zerato, both are pretty meh. Have been working more on my three stars, Wanda, Pyllis, Mistychain and Camerianrose. Pyllis and Wanda are both great, but both need specific artifacts (Pyllis is a freaking beast with the one tanking artifact. She's essentially defense Lorina.) But yeah, no 5 stars to work on.

Though, in this game at least it doesn't feel like I'm at a massive disadvantage because of that, so that's nice.

Aazrael

Grinded today and now I just need to boost 4 fodders to 4 star to 6 star Sez as well. Stamina is an issue, had to gem like 500 to energy today, all Leifs are gone as well. :(

I havent had too much luck with heroes but got a few good Artifacts like Uberius Tooth, 3x Infinity Basket, Dust Devil and Wondrous Potions.

5 Star Heroes: Chloe, Ken and Charlotte
4 Star Heroes: Angelica, Crimson Armin, Achates, Karin, Surin and Corvus.

But of all those I only use Angelica. Usally run with Angelica, Silk, Sez and Lorina. Just unlocked Yuna so will probably replace Silk with her.

Any of the once listed above thats worth using?

Molten Core Raider
Crimson Armin is a great tank, you definitely want to invest a bit into her. Angelica is a great healer as well, she's neck and neck with Destina in people's opinions of who the best healer is. Achates is also solid but I'd favor Angelica over her. Surin can be insane damage for Wyvern farming, Karin is also great for pretty much all content. You don't need to worry about lacking a lot of 5* bases, your hero pool is just fine.

If I had to build a team from your units, I'd use C. Armin, Angelica, Lorina, and Sez. Swap in Luna for either of your dps depending on content and your needs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

I actually made two 6 Stars and Lorinas Urgent Missions are only at 32/50. Are the other two Specialty Changes as bad as this one? I do have Kluri but I havent leveled her any.

Molten Core Raider
Kluri's is a lot easier. She wants 800 conquest tokens from pvp, you have to level 10 phantasms to level 40 (easy enough to do since it will happen while you're prepping another 6*) and kill 500 plant monsters. You will also make good progress on Lorina's after maintenance Wednesday when the second part of the Christmas event goes in. Urgent missions pop like crazy while you're grinding those tokens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Regular Ken getting a pretty interesting buff today. I pulled him a few weeks back and was planning on never touching him... I think he will be pretty good for wyvern... has a lot of debuff and burn on him now.