Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
At a glance im not too impressed with Baiken. A unit that needs to apply then detonate dots needs a lot of time to work, which means she'll probably be useless for Guild Wars and Arena content. She may have a niche in pve, but I've already got plenty of solid pve units. Ill have to see a little more from her before I decide to sink a lot of resources to get her. Sol on the other hand looks great for guild wars.

Baiken’s s2 gives an extra turn when it crits so you’re looking at s2 (3 bleeds) -> s3 (detonate the bleeds and cr boost the rest of the team) on her first turn.

With so many debuffers in and entering the meta, I’d expect her to be pretty good.

Molten Core Raider
Dont get me wrong, I'd love for her to be super strong, collab units ought to be, but in a meta where resist sets are becoming more and more prominent and immunity sets are already everywhere, a unit that relies on debuffs to do their damage is going to be horribly outclassed. More debuffers entering the meta will just push more and more people toward resist sets.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Once the servers are no longer on fire, I don't think I'll try to hard for Baiken. Maybe 10 or 20 pulls then give up and hope the next banner is better.

Not being able to pull any other 5* heroes on a limited banner annoys me. After going the full 120 pulls to get Luna, I don't think I'll ever do that again.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
well i was lucky, ahd 90 marks saves and about 3k+ crystal and got baiken at around 50ish mark. Guess it had to be since last couple of banners was completely horrible in my case.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had 30 summons ready, used them all then bought the molagora pack I always miss out on and used 200 crystals and got Baiken, so 32 summons total which is fine.

Put the molagoras down C Dom's throat. Here's the result.

Screenshot_20190425-185127_Epic Seven.jpg

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
is it me or the server are really really crappy atm? i know they did today an extra maintenance to improve stability, but im getting stuck on "connecting" almost every time. It make very annoying and almost impossible to play for me.

Molten Core Raider
I havent had any issues today since the maintenance, been stable as normal.

Argh my fucking luck with dupes strikes again....I pulled a dupe Ruele today, wtf.

Last edited:

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah after i posted here, everything started to work normally, the power of whining i guess :p

Aazrael

Pulled ML Rin from Mystic summon today and got a 5th Galaxy bookmark from raid and got Axe God. Pretty nice but a first 5star ML would have been nice. ;)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
Awesome, grats. I pulled ML Rin the other day too and absolutely love her. I was wanting her so bad, i had 3 regular Rin's up to 5* to use as promotion fodder. She's been a blast. If you're willing to invest a ton of molas, Axe God can be better than a lot of ml 5*s :p

Aazrael

Awesome, grats. I pulled ML Rin the other day too and absolutely love her. I was wanting her so bad, i had 3 regular Rin's up to 5* to use as promotion fodder. She's been a blast. If you're willing to invest a ton of molas, Axe God can be better than a lot of ml 5*s :p
All out of molas now after C Dom but will try to work on Axe God, at least specialty change for now. :)

Rin isn't much of a DMG dealer I guess? Gave her my Assassin's Colis gear but not seeing numbers yet, but her support kit is awesome I guess. :)

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
i want sage baal... but i swear i never got anything out of those summons GRRRRRR

Molten Core Raider
She's great for Arena and GW offense. She's not really good on defenses as the AI can misuse her abilities. Since we're just one day away from Dizzy I'd sit tight on investing anything until we see Dizzy's kit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user