Epic Seven

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Got myself an Iseria the other day from my free pull. Definitely a good addition to my lineup, but i cant pull a mage to save my friggin life

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Mages just don't have too much of a role at the moment in most content outside of a few stand outs. Iseria is my baby boo outside of ML Kitty, nice pick up. I use her in a lot of team comps.

For anyone not in our rerolled guide we should have a spot or two, need good active people for guild wars. We get a full pull + even on losses (got 78 from one loss) so important we stay competitive and have people doing GW's every day.

Also have a discord channel for any newer if you weren't aware.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Schuri can be a decent initiator in PvP too, he is who I use--though Srose is better. Normally I'd say Rose is also really good in PvE but that's mainly because she can def break, but it looks like your def break is really well covered. Schuri's really amazing for CR pushing in PvE if you can get 100% crit.

I'd go for Schuri only because you have no fire DPS and your good on breakers/dispels, and Schuri does decent fire DPS as well as pushing. But it really depends on how focused on arena you are and what artifacts you have. (If you have the 15% damage target artifact, it makes Schuri pretty insane for group utility.)

Is the artifact you are talking about Song of Stars? Because I do have it if its the one you are talking about, that puts targeted debuff on.

My only other fire options are ravi, Carmainerose, Tenebria and Surin.

Who else should I bring up next? (since I just have a load of fodder)
5* Sez, Guider Aither, Achates, Silk, hazel, Mistychain, Kiris, Jecht, Taranor Guard, Roozid, Clarissa, Cidd, Ravi, Carmainerose, Tenebria.
4* Aux Lots, Lots, Wanderer Silk, Rin, Surin, Romann, Serila, Crozet, Purrgis, Leo, Dingo, Cartuja, Zerato, Rose

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Do a ML pull, oooh, its a 5 star! Specimen Sez, fuck.

I should have known better than to pull today.

Maybe I can try building a PVP stun team with him, ML Purrgis and Zerato someday.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
My free summons have been much more successful than all my other pulls. Iseria thursday, and Bellona today. Got Angelica from one a while back too.

Its a good way to keep me interested

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Do you guys xp where you farm for catalysts? I just run areas that have the catalysts i need, and that I can solo. That means its in normal which is taking forever.

Im trying to grind out my first 6 star so of course now I get a bunch of good characters.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Do you guys xp where you farm for catalysts? I just run areas that have the catalysts i need, and that I can solo. That means its in normal which is taking forever.

Im trying to grind out my first 6 star so of course now I get a bunch of good characters.

Yeah pretty much. I tend to farm side story first as they have good drops. Current one has bookmarks, epic runes, etc. Then from there, I'll farm the catalyst in world/normal.

You can also consider farming in altar or hunt if you need gear/runes

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Soon as you can put together a 3 man W11 team its great farming to throw in your 4th person you are exp'ing. Great gold ratio, access to best gear in game and really good exp for the person you are leveling. I do that or hell story mode when its up to level them.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Soon as you can put together a 3 man W11 team its great farming to throw in your 4th person you are exp'ing. Great gold ratio, access to best gear in game and really good exp for the person you are leveling. I do that or hell story mode when its up to level them.

What are you using for your 3 man W11 team? I haven't been able to complete it manual yet. My Angelica is a bit trash though.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
If u are using yer angelica as tank (and u really should, unless u got krau), then it need to be 60 and it need to reach a certain hp/speed threshold for w11.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If u are using yer angelica as tank (and u really should, unless u got krau), then it need to be 60 and it need to reach a certain hp/speed threshold for w11.
Think I got both Cidd and C Dom with pretty decent gear now, just needs upgrades on it. Which of those 2 would be best to 6star first?

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hard one, they cover the same role kinda. Id go with dom, if u have a good team supporting her (she shines when ur team crit often obviously, and if so she s hitting really hard), mostly cause being shadow is more usable than cidd.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Was burning up the rest of my mystic summons, since I could use Tywin (Still have no AE defense breaker), and I figured I could use Armin too. Only had 3 left after I collected from the guild loss the other day, and I managed to get Armin and then ML Araminthia! Fucking stoked. My first 5 star ML. The Mystic summons have been uber good to me, just insane luck with them. Got Dingo, Araminthia, Ken and Holy Sacrifice from them. (Though, I had saved all my summons for this round. Still, it was only about 20 pulls.)

Is the artifact you are talking about Song of Stars? Because I do have it if its the one you are talking about, that puts targeted debuff on.

My only other fire options are ravi, Carmainerose, Tenebria and Surin.

Who else should I bring up next? (since I just have a load of fodder)
5* Sez, Guider Aither, Achates, Silk, hazel, Mistychain, Kiris, Jecht, Taranor Guard, Roozid, Clarissa, Cidd, Ravi, Carmainerose, Tenebria.
4* Aux Lots, Lots, Wanderer Silk, Rin, Surin, Romann, Serila, Crozet, Purrgis, Leo, Dingo, Cartuja, Zerato, Rose

Missed this, sorry. Yeah, Song of the Stars. The dual attack one works well on him too, since he CR pushes when he jumps in, but I find song to be more consistent.

I'd do Guider Aither. He hits like a truck, and he off heals/shields. I love units like that, because they tend to fit into that secondary healer slot really well (When you need a little more healing but don't really want to be bogged down with a second healer. I use Dingo and Rin a lot for that. But Guider Aither is pretty much the best for it.)

Last edited:

Aazrael

Was burning up the rest of my mystic summons, since I could use Tywin (Still have no AE defense breaker), and I figured I could use Armin too. Only had 3 left after I collected from the guild loss the other day, and I managed to get Armin and then ML Araminthia! Fucking stoked. My first 5 star ML. The Mystic summons have been uber good to me, just insane luck with them. Got Dingo, Araminthia, Ken and Holy Sacrifice from them. (Though, I had saved all my summons for this round. Still, it was only about 20 pulls.)

Missed this, sorry. Yeah, Song of the Stars. The dual attack one works well on him too, since he CR pushes when he jumps in, but I find song to be more consistent.

I'd do Guider Aither. He hits like a truck, and he off heals/shields. I love units like that, because they tend to fit into that secondary healer slot really well (When you need a little more healing but don't really want to be bogged down with a second healer. I use Dingo and Rin a lot for that. But Guider Aither is pretty much the best for it.)
I haven't gotten anything other than 3 stars from mystic. :(

Molten Core Raider
It's gonna get more troll-y too after the next maintenance. ML Ara and Dingo will still be the fancy ML summons from it, but the regular units are rotating and the non-ML 5* will be Cecilia. Pull a mystic summon, see the animation for a 5* and get Cecilia instead of ML Ara? Phone breaking time.

Aazrael

Was leveling fodders in event and finally set C Dom up with Defense Break, Attack Buff and Soulburn on boss. Only lvl 50 and not fully upgraded gear. Got her C.DMG at 295 and C.Rate at 65. Attack still needs to go up from ring and boots (and level/awaken).
Screenshot_20190407-195555_Epic Seven.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It's gonna get more troll-y too after the next maintenance. ML Ara and Dingo will still be the fancy ML summons from it, but the regular units are rotating and the non-ML 5* will be Cecilia. Pull a mystic summon, see the animation for a 5* and get Cecilia instead of ML Ara? Phone breaking time.

Yeah, this is why I was originally saving--I was only going to pull if I needed the normal 5 star. Last week I pulled and got Blaze Dingo and Ken, and was super happy and stopped. Haste is great but I don't really need another pure DPS. Tywin came up and after his buff, wanted him--thought I'd give it a try for him, ML Ara never really even entered my mind. My luck in these games is usually shit, almost lost my phone when I was saying "holy shit" after she appeared, was totally counting on Tywin (And felt too lucky getting that).

But yeah, I only pull on Mystic if the regular 5 star and artifact are both things I want, and at least 1 of the 4 stars would be useful. (And the ML summons have to be decent.) Cecilia is a waste, really. If you have summons, I'd use them now.

Last edited: