Epic Seven

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
ahh yeah forgot bout sage (was mainly think bout ara), i have it as well sigh :p. Bout reroll was thinking more like uhmm not monetization but done with gold, similar to this other game im playing (Fantasy Legend). Items there have basically 1 main stat and 4 or 5 (depending on quality) substat. You can choose any of the subs, and keep rerolling till u get the stat u want. The reroll cost an increase amount of gold (depending on the number of rerolls), and increase amount of the item needed for rerolling that come from salvaging any gear, so its quite common. You can only Reroll 1 stat x item tho.

I think something like this would be very helpful for e7.

Last edited:

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
After getting shit for a while the luck turned.
Summoned Basar and Tamarinne from free daily. Elbris artifact and Fallen Cecilia from mystics after beating floor 87 with my new Tamarinne. Also got artifact from Luluca banner.

Molten Core Raider
God I want Fallen Ceci so bad. So jealous.

I burned almost 1k mystics when she went in with no luck, so I dropped 29 mola's and did an anger enhance on Arb Vildred. The day after they announced his buffs. Next week I will have one fucking absolutely disgusting dps for guild wars. Cant wait.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
After getting shit for a while the luck turned.
Summoned Basar and Tamarinne from free daily. Elbris artifact and Fallen Cecilia from mystics after beating floor 87 with my new Tamarinne. Also got artifact from Luluca banner.

What did you beat 87 with? I'm currently stuck there using Tam, Luna, Dizzy, and Angelica. The fight goes well for a while until RNG eventually fucks me before I can finish it.

Spirit's Breath from the Luluca banner has been a godsend for me for arena. Put it on ML Lots and he can push whoever is needed to the front almost every turn.

Aazrael

What did you beat 87 with? I'm currently stuck there using Tam, Luna, Dizzy, and Angelica. The fight goes well for a while until RNG eventually fucks me before I can finish it.

Spirit's Breath from the Luluca banner has been a godsend for me for arena. Put it on ML Lots and he can push whoever is needed to the front almost every turn.
I think I used Bellona, Angelica, Tamarinne and Dizzy. Used that team from the Ken stage up to 88. Now Im stuck on 89.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I used Bellona, Angelica, Tamarinne and Dizzy. Used that team from the Ken stage up to 88. Now Im stuck on 89.

No Bellona unfortunately, but I can definitely see how she would make things easier. The only AOE defense break I have is a currently 5 star Tenebria. Hopefully Bellona get another banner sometime.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Just noticed my arena defense rate went from just under 10% to 38% so i took a look at my log. 1 guy attacked me 12 times and lost every time. ML Aramitha, ML Rin, ML Cidd, and Luna vs my Luna, Dizzy, Angelica, and ML Baal. You would think he would have gotten lucky at least once or given up after a couple tries. Guess he was annoyed.

I find this highly amusing.

Molten Core Raider
Unfortunately, he wasn't just throwing himself at you trying to win, he was likely burning off arena flags. Once you lose to the same person twice (I think it's twice), you stop losing arena ranking points. He was likely just spamming retry then yielding to get the conquest tokens without losing rank.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

That's the one with Ass Cart right?

I beat it with Tam, Luna, Angelica and Violet (Just for attack break, I used him a lot Pre-dizzy but she's strictly better now). Just wait out the buffs on Asscart and attack minions when they are up, swap back to him when they are down.

If you have Luluca? I'd use her over Dizzy, even. I don't believe Asscart has a dispel so defense up will be a more consistent damage mitigation than Dizzy, especially if you have that turn reducing scepter (It pretty much lets her keep it up 90% of your turns). She will also give another defense break. While she doesn't reduce debuff rate like Dizzy does with her miss debuff, it shouldn't be a problem because you have two healers and immunity.

Just take it slow and don't try to rush, keep the minions up and use them as sponges whenever Cart has his buffs up (Unless your Tama is singing, then hope the AE dispel strips them).

Aazrael

So pissed people said Tamarinne was bad during her banner. I did not summon enough. Now when I finally get her I can suddenly auto Banshee/Golem 11 with 95% success with her help even though she is the wrong element, even Wyvern 11 got easier with her. She feels so OP, and I havent even maxed her S2 or given her the best gear yet.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So it seems we have a lot of people back into this? Did they have a big patch or something? Why everyone back?

Aazrael

So it seems we have a lot of people back into this? Did they have a big patch or something? Why everyone back?
They released a new continent with 2 chapters open and more opening every month I think. Havent done the new stuff yet, got caught up in FFXIV so only did dailies for a while.

Molten Core Raider
I never really quit, been into the game pretty much from the start. There's just not much to talk about on a regular basis once you beat the Abyss and have a decent roster of units :p The game is mostly a gear grind which isnt the most compelling conversation topic between content updates :p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Swapped Dizzy out for Karin and finally beat AssCart. Took out Baal on the first try with Luna, Dizzy, Angelica, and Tam. Only 2 floors left before I can get some more Mirsas or Pylliss from my ML pulls.

Edit: FUCK YES! Got Fallen Cecilia from my first mystic pull.

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
Grats! (I hate you though, want her so bad). Floor 89 isnt hard, you should sail right past it, 90 can be a pain, but it's all about timing your immunity in the final phase. I know Dizzy makes it a lot easier from what my guildmates say.

Aazrael

Grats! (I hate you though, want her so bad). Floor 89 isnt hard, you should sail right past it, 90 can be a pain, but it's all about timing your immunity in the final phase. I know Dizzy makes it a lot easier from what my guildmates say.
I could not survive 89. She stays at 80% then I slowly die. What's the strat there?

Edit: Tried again with Sol in the team. He got max +9 gear but helped a lot.
Screenshot_20190623-164103_Epic Seven.jpg

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
Nice grats. The easy way to cheese it is bring Lidica if you have her (or some other cr manipulation). With a fast enough Lidica (and +3 into her S3 for reduced skill cooldown) you can lock Rin down right from the start and the crystals will never activate until late into the fight (if at all).

The legit strat is to handle the crystals while doing damage to either RIn or Ara (killing either wins you the fight). Rin will copy all buffs from your team onto her and Ara, so don't use too many buffs, and any heal skills from your team will push Rin's cr big time, so don't heal unless Rin is about to have a turn to mitigate the push.

Only one crystal is active at a time, Rin's ult will heal the one you've killed and activate the other one. The red crystal will do damage every turn to your team that adds up quick and def down you. The green crystal gives Rin and Ara immunity and puts up a defense buff so Rin will take little damage until the crystal is down.

Aazrael

Nice grats. The easy way to cheese it is bring Lidica if you have her (or some other cr manipulation). With a fast enough Lidica (and +3 into her S3 for reduced skill cooldown) you can lock Rin down right from the start and the crystals will never activate until late into the fight (if at all).

The legit strat is to handle the crystals while doing damage to either RIn or Ara (killing either wins you the fight). Rin will copy all buffs from your team onto her and Ara, so don't use too many buffs, and any heal skills from your team will push Rin's cr big time, so don't heal unless Rin is about to have a turn to mitigate the push.

Only one crystal is active at a time, Rin's ult will heal the one you've killed and activate the other one. The red crystal will do damage every turn to your team that adds up quick and def down you. The green crystal gives Rin and Ara immunity and puts up a defense buff so Rin will take little damage until the crystal is down.
I think I just lucked out this time. The first tries I did they got debuff immunity all the time. Now they stayed debuffed and defense broken.

Floor 90? I see everyone use Kiris but I dont want to gear her for one floor.