Epic Seven

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yes, progress thru the main story. If there is a side event, I recommend doing that as there are often some good gear and drops in there. Cerise upon release kind of sucks, some people are finding usages for her for PVP stuff. I wouldn't put any resources towards Cerise right now.

Normally my thoughts are that your main goals at the beginning are to clear abyss and wyvern 11. Abyss gets you some good early gear along with some extra rolls. For Abyss, getting a Kiris leveled up is good because she can clear many things due to how poison works. F. Kluri (specialty changed version of Kluri). Wyvern 11 is to farm gear/gold. For that, you can do a team where Angelica tanks, montmorancy heals, alexa for DPS, and taranor guard for def break. If you have a Lena, I recommend building her because she's regarded as one of the best farmers in the game.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yes, progress thru the main story. If there is a side event, I recommend doing that as there are often some good gear and drops in there. Cerise upon release kind of sucks, some people are finding usages for her for PVP stuff. I wouldn't put any resources towards Cerise right now.

Normally my thoughts are that your main goals at the beginning are to clear abyss and wyvern 11. Abyss gets you some good early gear along with some extra rolls. For Abyss, getting a Kiris leveled up is good because she can clear many things due to how poison works. F. Kluri (specialty changed version of Kluri). Wyvern 11 is to farm gear/gold. For that, you can do a team where Angelica tanks, montmorancy heals, alexa for DPS, and taranor guard for def break. If you have a Lena, I recommend building her because she's regarded as one of the best farmers in the game.
Thanks. I pretty much have all of the heroes you mentioned, after campaign should I start on abyss or wyvern team first?

Aevian

You can really do it all at the same time, but I'd say Abyss since you only get 3 entries per day. Do those first, as eventually you'll get stuck. You can then purify the abyss to get a bit of extra gold each day.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Well that sucks, not going to reset at this point though. Which of the 3 star heroes should I work on? Here’s the heroes I have that I’ve been sort of working on, but have a bunch more 3*. Only other 5* I have is Cerise and she seems pretty bad but I’m using her anyways for now

View attachment 253245

View attachment 253246

I'm not sure which heroes are open for the initial draw now, but Sez is a pretty decent farmer. A couple are better than him, but he's decent start. (Vildred is probably best. I think Vivian is probably one of the most well rounded 5 stars to start with, she farms great and grows into a seriously strong endgame char--but Sez is decent).

As Aevian said, Lena though is actually probably an even better farmer than Sez, and the bonus with her would be that unlike 5 star or 4 star characters, you don't have spend Molagora to enhance them (You can "skill enhance" 3 stars with a much more plentiful currency that's easy tog et--so you can max out Lena really quick). Which makes 3 star characters potentially more powerful at first than 5 star (A fully enhanced 3 star>non-enhanced 5 star..And I'd probably hold off spending any Molas on Sez, so it might be good to build up Lena instead). In terms of priority, you want a powerful farmer first--because it makes everything else easier, so Lena, then for DPS I'd either do Taranor's guard or Alexa (Unless you get one of the good 4 star DPS--like Karin is amazing).

As for the healer, if you have Rod of Amaryllis the artifact, then I'd build up Montmorancy ASAP. I'd say she's as good or even better than Angelica with it (Angelica heals more, but Mont deals with debuffs better and debuffs are a real pain). I have most of the 5 star healers, and I still use Mont for a lot stuff--including champ arena and end game raids. She's that good. (But she really needs Rod of Amar to shine)

Also, just parroting Aevian once more--but imo, the biggest priority should be side stories for Molas, and bookmarks at least. Then main story/abyss/Wyv. The current side story still has a couple more days, and you can get 4 Molas from it, as well as 4-5 pieces of really, really nice gear. And its entirely possible to do it even with your Sez's level (Just grind the lowest level repeat levels, or the mid level one). At the very least though you can skip through the story and get the Mola/500k from the special chapters. (Long and short though, Molagora's are a huge resource in this game so you don't want to miss you chance to snag them, and this side story, as said, also has a ton of nice gear. So I'd focus your grinding there even before completing the main story. Even if its just repeat battling, as said, the repeatable stages to get currency. This story is handled a bit differently from normal, you get currency to complete puzzles, so its random--normally you can just buy items directly.)

Aevian

Lithrose makes some really good poitns. Mola is some of the hardest stuff to come by. I highly recommend resisting the urge to drop molas into Sez. After you get a few more units, he may not have a spot in any of your teams and you may regret using molas on him. I try to save up a bit. I like to have 30-50 on hand so I can max out a brand new character if I happen to roll one.

Just level up Lena, Montmorancy, on whatever difficulty you can in sidestory to get stuff. I'd also consider starting to level up some of phantasmas as well so you can get Lena to 6* right away. Getting Lena to 50, then having to level up dogs may set you back a bit so if you can level up the dogs so they are ready when you hit 50 is a bit more efficient.

Feel free to send me a friend invite, my IGN is RevengeGravy. Most my DPS units should be able to solo clear the harder levels of the event for you.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Unfortunately I’ve already dropped some mola into him, but I’ll stop. I finished the first episode last night (10-10) and now I’m just dropping stamina IB event. Don’t think it will be around long enough for me to actually get anything good though.

Starting to work up Lena now, but not sure why she is so good just based off of her skills. What’s the best gear type for her?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Oh, is there any way to turn off the third skill animations? Feel like I’m being attacked by titties

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Unfortunately I’ve already dropped some mola into him, but I’ll stop. I finished the first episode last night (10-10) and now I’m just dropping stamina IB event. Don’t think it will be around long enough for me to actually get anything good though.

Starting to work up Lena now, but not sure why she is so good just based off of her skills. What’s the best gear type for her?

She's really easier to gear thanks to her +50% critical on her second skill. So she hits 100% crit very easily. She also gets +attack on her third skill. Buffs in this game are insane. Attack buff is +50% attack (And that +50% includes all your gear and everything, its pretty crazy).

But the big thing with her is how her S3 skill changes when you awaken it. It resets the cool down if you kill an enemy. Which means its possible to gear her so against most farm content she will always kill an enemy. Which ensures EVERY round she gets an AE attack...An AE attack which gives her the strength buff and decreases enemy combat readiness by 20%. And the modifier on the skill is pretty high (So its a strong AE).

Having a character than can reliably AE farm content every turn and maintain an attack buff is really strong for farming. And its easy to get her into the range where she can do that thanks to how easy she is to gear with the +50% crit.

(Btw, each skill also has a unique damage mod. So beyond what the skill says there is a hidden damage mod. Here is a Google Sheet of the damage mods. and also the Wiki has them listed under the character skills in a simplified format. Lena – Epic Seven Wiki for Beginners In general the attack mod works as (Attack Power*Attack Mod)*(Special Mod*1.871)....(No idea why they work it like this, but essentially the variance comes from the attack mod and the special mod).

Any case, she's probably the second or third best farmer in the game.

Oh, is there any way to turn off the third skill animations? Feel like I’m being attacked by titties

No, unfortunately. People have asked but the devs said the art is part of the game :p thankfully with pets you can afk the grinds.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
She's really easier to gear thanks to her +50% critical on her second skill. So she hits 100% crit very easily. She also gets +attack on her third skill. Buffs in this game are insane. Attack buff is +50% attack (And that +50% includes all your gear and everything, its pretty crazy).

But the big thing with her is how her S3 skill changes when you awaken it. It resets the cool down if you kill an enemy. Which means its possible to gear her so against most farm content she will always kill an enemy. Which ensures EVERY round she gets an AE attack...An AE attack which gives her the strength buff and decreases enemy combat readiness by 20%. And the modifier on the skill is pretty high (So its a strong AE).

Having a character than can reliably AE farm content every turn and maintain an attack buff is really strong for farming. And its easy to get her into the range where she can do that thanks to how easy she is to gear with the +50% crit.

(Btw, each skill also has a unique damage mod. So beyond what the skill says there is a hidden damage mod. Here is a Google Sheet of the damage mods. and also the Wiki has them listed under the character skills in a simplified format. Lena – Epic Seven Wiki for Beginners In general the attack mod works as (Attack Power*Attack Mod)*(Special Mod*1.871)....(No idea why they work it like this, but essentially the variance comes from the attack mod and the special mod).

Any case, she's probably the second or third best farmer in the game.

No, unfortunately. People have asked but the devs said the art is part of the game :p thankfully with pets you can afk the grinds.
Good to know about the skill modifiers. I assumed there was something that wasn’t displayed, pretty dumb that it doesn’t include it in the skill description.

When do you get pets?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Good to know about the skill modifiers. I assumed there was something that wasn’t displayed, pretty dumb that it doesn’t include it in the skill description.

When do you get pets?
I think account level 45 you get them, they just changed it though so I'm not sure. At first you can do five repeat battles with them but as you level them can do 20. They make it a ton easier to farm.

Last edited:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I think account level 45 you get them they just changed it there so I'm not sure. at first you can do five repeat battles with them but as you level them can do it 20. They make it a ton easier to farm.
Nice, definitely super time consuming using all of this stamina that I’ve been getting. And I haven’t even used any of the Leif I’ve gotten

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Damn, 6 star is going to take awhile. I have all of the 4 star max I need to make the 5 stars, just going to need a lot more 3 star max

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Pulled Ruele of Light, she any good? Seems like she’s more of a pvp hero from what I’ve been able to find, but nothing recent

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Pulled Ruele of Light, she any good? Seems like she’s more of a pvp hero from what I’ve been able to find, but nothing recent
She is one of the top PvP heroes, yeah. Super super strong. Nice pull. She's probably the best PvP healer for arena and GW.

She's not known for PvE but she's actually pretty good there, too. She can fit into a couple high morale Lab teams and her res can bring squishy heroes back on some difficult abyss boards (But she's not great in any of the hunts) so she's not as good as healers like Tama (Who is by far, by FAR, the best PvE healer). She's also probably behind Momo/Angelica. Destina is also probably better with her special equipment, but not by too much. So she's still a pretty decent PvE healer .

Last edited:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
She is one of the top PvP heroes, yeah. Super super strong. Nice pull. She's probably the best PvP healer for arena and GW.

She's not known for PvE but she's actually pretty good there, too. She can fit into a couple high morale Abyss teams and her res can bring squishy heroes back on some difficult abyss boards (But she's not great in any of the hunts) so she's not as good as healers like Tama (Who is by far, by FAR, the best PvE healer). She's also probably behind Momo/Angelica. Destina is also probably better with her special equipment, but not by too much. So she's still a pretty decent PvE healer .
Thanks, I’ll build her up then since she won’t slow down taking Lena to 6*. Mont and Angelica are capped at 40 until then at least