Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
There used to be only item level "tiers" like t1, t2, t3, t4. It was simple.

However, this confused people because some t5 weapons had 350 attack while others had 335 and still more had 341. Is it random??? No, items have levels, within the tiers.

The tier of item suggests its substat rolls. The level of the item suggests its mainstat rolls. To make matters worse, in the case of right side gear, mainstat always rounds up so items within the tier have the same mainstat because science.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Well either way the gear looks good for me. Just hit rank 60 at a 2 days under 4 weeks, but my gear is still epically shitty

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
With sigret getting extinction on her s3, should I just go ahead and build her all the way up? Would be useful in wyvern and now she might be useful later when I start actually trying in pvp against revivers

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
You can build her up, but I wouldn't recommend investing molas into Sigret. I don't have her, but I don't hear much use out of her honestly. If I were rolling, I'd try to keep my molas for meta characters. It's not uncommon for me to have 30-50 molas just waiting for a character to drop them on.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I don’t understand gear in this game. You get some level 75 gear during this event and apparently it has the same rolls as level 85 gear. Why can’t the level of the gear just reflect its attribute potential?

Lillibet's S3 fully Molad hits for 4.7 times attack.

Sigret S3 Fully Molad hits for 3.8 times attack.

But Sigret's has 30% armor penetration, which means she'll probably hit harder on heavy armored targets, while Lillibet will be better for softer targets. Their kits are pretty comparable otherwise too, bleeds in both cases ect.

Overall I'd only invest if don't have lillibet built and you want to do some PvP pretty with her (Mostly GW). She's good on Wyv (Keeps debuffs up well), but there are cheaper units that will perform nearly as well. The issue is most veteran players never used her because she is essentially just a less useful Luna. Now she has a niche Luna doesn't, but its PvP.

So if you don't have Luna, it might change your view, or if you want to do PvP.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Lillibet's S3 fully Molad hits for 4.7 times attack.

Sigret S3 Fully Molad hits for 3.8 times attack.

But Sigret's has 30% armor penetration, which means she'll probably hit harder on heavy armored targets, while Lillibet will be better for softer targets. Their kits are pretty comparable otherwise too, bleeds in both cases ect.

Overall I'd only invest if don't have lillibet built and you want to do some PvP pretty with her (Mostly GW). She's good on Wyv (Keeps debuffs up well), but there are cheaper units that will perform nearly as well. The issue is most veteran players never used her because she is essentially just a less useful Luna. Now she has a niche Luna doesn't, but its PvP.

So if you don't have Luna, it might change your view, or if you want to do PvP.
I have neither of those. I can skip building sigret and go for the cheaper heroes like Alexa, but I really don’t have any pve 5* hero worth building that will help me in pve. I’ve got 29 mola and 3 molago, and if I skip sigret my option to build for wyvern is pretty much alexa/karin/TG/Momo/Angelica/Crozet.

Only one I have already built is momo, so it would be a large time investment to build some heroes that have little use outside of one hunt. And even then half are 4 stars that could realistically use at least some mola.

Also heard wyvern 12 and 13 are coming soon, so that may completely change what’s needed as well.

My 4 current 6 star heroes are A.Momo, Lorina, Lena, and Juggs McFatTits

Aevian

Eh, she may be good for that, I'd just wait for the release of w12/13. Are you looking for more pve characters or pvp? I think you had a typo in your post.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Eh, she may be good for that, I'd just wait for the release of w12/13. Are you looking for more pve characters or pvp? I think you had a typo in your post.
Primarily pve. I mean I’d rather both where I can which is why I was trying to find someone that could work in either, but pve modes (Hunt, abyss, raid, even auto tower still since I capped out at 95) is priority since that’s where most of the rewards are

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I have neither of those. I can skip building sigret and go for the cheaper heroes like Alexa, but I really don’t have any pve 5* hero worth building that will help me in pve. I’ve got 29 mola and 3 molago, and if I skip sigret my option to build for wyvern is pretty much alexa/karin/TG/Momo/Angelica/Crozet.

Only one I have already built is momo, so it would be a large time investment to build some heroes that have little use outside of one hunt. And even then half are 4 stars that could realistically use at least some mola.

Also heard wyvern 12 and 13 are coming soon, so that may completely change what’s needed as well.

My 4 current 6 star heroes are A.Momo, Lorina, Lena, and Juggs McFatTits

For just Wyv? Karin is probably one of the strongest units--she deals good damage and she, like Cidd, has a very reliable armor break (Since they both apply it a lot thanks to their speed/mechanics). I still use her with only has 3 molas invested, and she still is so good on Wyv she beats out my other units. (The three I did was in her S1--to give it +25% damage, since in PvE, S1 is usually your biggest source of damage and Karin's s2 doesn't have a lowered turn mola, so you can skip it if you're budgeting). The only thing with Karin is you need somewhat decent gear, she has to have decent speed and 100% crit rate (So you'll need an +55% crit neck unless you have some high end gear elsewhere).

You might want to save for Wyv 12, but if you're really looking for help on 11 and you can build a 190 speed, 100% crit Karin? She'll probably give you a huge bang for you buck for only 3 Mola. She also can be part of a reasonably decent Abyss Team of Karin/Lorina/Judge/Momo that gives 32 morale and should be able to handle anything in normal abyss. (Karin is another one of those nice heroes that if you get an anti-debuff boss, you can just do her S1 and skip her armor break).

If you're looking to save Mola and want to try and do Wyv 11 asap, I'd go for Karin--simply because she also fits with your current 6 stars for that decent abyss team and will give you a very reliable armor break/damage on Wyv 11.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
For just Wyv? Karin is probably one of the strongest units--she deals good damage and she, like Cidd, has a very reliable armor break (Since they both apply it a lot thanks to their speed/mechanics). I still use her with only has 3 molas invested, and she still is so good on Wyv she beats out my other units. (The three I did was in her S1--to give it +25% damage, since in PvE, S1 is usually your biggest source of damage and Karin's s2 doesn't have a lowered turn mola, so you can skip it if you're budgeting). The only thing with Karin is you need somewhat decent gear, she has to have decent speed and 100% crit rate (So you'll need an +55% crit neck unless you have some high end gear elsewhere).

You might want to save for Wyv 12, but if you're really looking for help on 11 and you can build a 190 speed, 100% crit Karin? She'll probably give you a huge bang for you buck for only 3 Mola. She also can be part of a reasonably decent Abyss Team of Karin/Lorina/Judge/Momo that gives 32 morale and should be able to handle anything in normal abyss. (Karin is another one of those nice heroes that if you get an anti-debuff boss, you can just do her S1 and skip her armor break).

If you're looking to save Mola and want to try and do Wyv 11 asap, I'd go for Karin--simply because she also fits with your current 6 stars for that decent abyss team and will give you a very reliable armor break/damage on Wyv 11.
Makes sense. I was worried that Karin would require a good amount of Mola investment to be viable, but if not then she should work.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Spez is muh boi in PvP but in early game PvE you've a long list of bigger priorities.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I can clear w11 with this garbo team, definitely not on auto yet.

Working on lorina specialty change and building up the runes, but otherwise she’s fully awakened and skilled up. Hopefully can clear auto tower this month, got to 95 before last reset. Guess next goal should be working on getting through normal and then hard mode raid?

8D711AC4-A45E-4F4E-9C98-4B99B01373CC.png

Aevian

Yep, start working on raid. For the last few levels of abyss, you can look at modifying the difficulty if you have stigma. Hopefully have a ton of them laying around and it may help you clear those last few levels to get the ML pull.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yep, start working on raid. For the last few levels of abyss, you can look at modifying the difficulty if you have stigma. Hopefully have a ton of them laying around and it may help you clear those last few levels to get the ML pull.
Yeah I’m hoping I can for this month. Had to use a bit of stigma to get to 95 last month, but have made quite a lot of progress already since then with lorina and Momo with the free gear this week. Did the normal raid first boss, he was basically a joke. Don’t have enough morale to do 2 on a single entry

Last edited:

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
If you have a 28+ morale team, you can do all 5 bosses in 3 tries, which is the holy grail.

I wouldn't worry about it as you first clear, but it's a little optimization you can do.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Can you warp or something after you beat the bosses a first time? Otherwise there’s no way, I had 36 (I think) morale team and went straight to first boss, zero chance of making it to second boss before getting to the insta death threshold

Aevian

You can in hell raid, not sure about normal raid. Maybe it was just me but I didn't find normal raid to be very useful. Just cleared 2 bosses so I could do queen then onto hell raid. So I only really tried clearing those 3 encounters in normal raid and didn't really care about raid tokens as a result. But as yam mentioned, a lot of people tried to build high morale teams for these reasons. Again, didn't really matter much to me, but it is a thing that people do.

• 1Like