Epic Seven

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Would building tene for speed and having her go before Kise be better? Or should I assume that everyone will be running immunity which would make it pointless to try to def break before kise can (potentially) dispell.

And what about a decent 3 man guild war team? Drop Helga? Or something different all together since cleave isn't as great against 3 man teams?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Would building tene for speed and having her go before Kise be better? Or should I assume that everyone will be running immunity which would make it pointless to try to def break before kise can (potentially) dispell.

And what about a decent 3 man guild war team? Drop Helga? Or something different all together since cleave isn't as great against 3 man teams?

It might be, I was thinking Kise's dispel might allow for Tene's sleep to work if there are any stragglers. But the armor break before Kise would help a lot. (Plus if people survive, having them armor broken for mop up is really helpful). So it depends on, yeah, how much immunity you run into. I'm not sure how much you'll see it below Challeng/Champ, but I know in those brackets you can count on it 90% of the time.

As for GW, Kise can take out most non-tank GW teams pretty easy, but you do need a mage to let her do the soul burn combo. I'm pretty sure Rooz>Tene>Kise S2/S3 should be enough for any non-tank team outside of the upper 10% of GW fights, even if Kise doesn't have the strength buff.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It might be, I was thinking Kise's dispel might allow for Tene's sleep to work if there are any stragglers. But the armor break before Kise would help a lot. (Plus if people survive, having them armor broken for mop up is really helpful). So it depends on, yeah, how much immunity you run into. I'm not sure how much you'll see it below Challeng/Champ, but I know in those brackets you can count on it 90% of the time.

As for GW, Kise can take out most non-tank GW teams pretty easy, but you do need a mage to let her do the soul burn combo. I'm pretty sure Rooz>Tene>Kise S2/S3 should be enough for any non-tank team outside of the upper 10% of GW fights, even if Kise doesn't have the strength buff.
Cool, now just the gear. Have the crit damage ring from hell raid and going to buy the crit damage arena neck, but still gotta fill the rest of the pieces

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Cleave is just fine against 3 man teams. So my main pvp team is A. Lots, C. Dom, J. Kise, and then some sort of fill in. Works to Challenger, probably could get to champion if I used all my tickets and regened tickets. J. Kise on immunity set, decent gear, and attack buff can cleave thru ML Vildred even with F. Cecilia shield. I just dodge ML ken as sometimes I can't cleave thru. You should be getting a good amount of pulls this next week so you may get some of those characters which really help enable a cleave setup. I'd still work towards W11. Re-evaluate after all your pulls.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I've been able to beat W11 for awhile now, didn't think it was worth investing more to try auto or 3 man until W13 came out and people figured out what worked best with that (I'm almost certain my current heroes won't work just because of lack of debuffs). Good chance I'll have to build up Sigret.

In my first 10 pulls today, also pulled Basar. And A. Lots is probably the hero I want most right now

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Actually, doesn’t look like wyvern 13 is even worth doing. Wyvern 12 is a bit too hard with my montmo tanking, the wyvern speed from 11 to 12 got a pretty big boost so I can get lapped. I’m pretty sure I can still beat it, but it’s more like a 20% win chance vs ~100% at w11. I might have to actually build a tank, but honestly seeing the differences I’m not sweating only doing 11. On the plus side it seems like crafting mat drops nearly doubled.

My pet pulled a gold transmit stone for the first time, pulled a 3 star but at least it was a new one (dark axe bro)

Aevian

Right now it doesn't seem like there's a lot of reason to do W13 except for the one time achievement. Between doing W12 and W13 once, you should get enough mats to recraft an 1 level 85 item. Doing W11 or W12 is just fine. Getting it to auto is nice. I play quite a bit but always seem to have 50+ leaves on hand.

Did you say you got Basar and A. Lots? That's really nice if you got both. They help a ton in setting up cleave teams.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Right now it doesn't seem like there's a lot of reason to do W13 except for the one time achievement. Between doing W12 and W13 once, you should get enough mats to recraft an 1 level 85 item. Doing W11 or W12 is just fine. Getting it to auto is nice. I play quite a bit but always seem to have 50+ leaves on hand.

Did you say you got Basar and A. Lots? That's really nice if you got both. They help a ton in setting up cleave teams.
Nah just Basar which is good, was saying I really want A.Lots. My gear situation is pretty awful, so might be awhile before I can really even use him.

Here’s my Jkise for now, probably going to get the immunity chest from normal raid and use it until I can get something better, and the arena helm when I get the materials. Need to get that crit up a bit still

91A788CE-692A-46D7-A9AB-373F05257735.jpeg

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
A Aevian and they’ve already posted that they are updating hunts, so looks like 13 will be worth it. Removing level 70 gear from 13, first wave drop will always be crafting mats and second wave drop can now either be gear or reforge mats. Only bad thing is less gear drops to sell for gold

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Hunts are getting updated. Level 70 Equipment drop rates decreased in 11/12 and 0 equipment is being removed all together in 13. So 13 just became really important to master it looks like. Even with all my gear though, I'm still a ways off from doing it for Wyv, all the rest are a lot easier IMO. You really need a specialized steam with high efficiency. I'm actually leveling Alexa now just for her poisons, lol.

Really wish I had regular Chloe now, her and Sigret are going to do well in Wyv 13, especially her though, since nail is irresistible and she's a warrior so she can use the burn artifact.

Edit: Beat me to it, hah.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Nah just Basar which is good, was saying I really want A.Lots. My gear situation is pretty awful, so might be awhile before I can really even use him.

Here’s my Jkise for now, probably going to get the immunity chest from normal raid and use it until I can get something better, and the arena helm when I get the materials. Need to get that crit up a bit still

View attachment 263568

She's coming along really nicely. Yeah, A lots makes it so you don't have to worry about her speed. When I run Basar, I still have to keep my Kise at 180 speed, or even with the push back a lot of other units will go before her. But I swap her boots to attack for GW and drop her to 140 speed, and use A Lots and its great.

That said, Basar is crazy strong in arena, that's a nice pull. Even if you can only gear him like crap and level him to 50, he can do some serious work in arena under challenger. Just go find some tanky teams (Slower) and do Roozid-->Soul Burned Basar--Tene--Kise, you'll wipe them out pretty easy.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
What artifact should I put on jkise? Unfortunately pretty much every 5* artifact I’ve pulled except for Celestine is basically unusable. I guess bloodstone might be good if I had the right hero. Only one not shown is mldb

AD0C4AA0-FD5A-40AE-ABD3-F4B41CB57061.png

A2DFE4D3-1ABA-4629-8360-AB0349869813.png

D2350723-406E-4B0A-917E-1624839CB087.png

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
What artifact should I put on jkise? Unfortunately pretty much every 5* artifact I’ve pulled except for Celestine is basically unusable. I guess bloodstone might be good if I had the right hero. Only one not shown is mldb

View attachment 263576

View attachment 263577

View attachment 263578

Well, with a Cleave, Hell Cutter at around +18 will give you 9% Crit and +9% attack. So if you can get her crit up a little more, that can help you close the gap.

If you can get 100% crit, I would go for the Excorsist Tonfa, its a 3 star artifact that at +15 should give like +12% damage if the target is over 50% HP. Tenebria shouldn't knock them below 50% (And if she does, it won't matter what artifact you have). Tonfa regularly beats most things in cleave.

But if you're up against a Vildren? Oath Key is best, just to make sure Moonlight doesn't proc.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Sucks that I’m basically going to have to create a new team for w13. I was thinking of trying out montmo/Karin/sigret/mistychain, with sig and misty having ddj. Think that would work?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Sucks that I’m basically going to have to create a new team for w13. I was thinking of trying out montmo/Karin/sigret/mistychain, with sig and misty having ddj. Think that would work?

Yeah, I think everyone is going to have to go with new teams--W13 is too much without keeping buffs up. Misty is a good choice because she heals, and she'll deliver two debuffs. And Sigret is good because bleeds stack, so even if one's already up, she can add more, and Karin has potentially the most uptime on defense debuff of anyone in the game. It sounds solid.

Other good thing about Misty is you can toss on your Sira-Ren, and she'll get like a 20% chance per hit to toss on an additional debuff (About half the random ones Wyv is immune to, but it will still be something).

Actually, if you're going that route and you have the dust for it, I think Etica’s Scepter is in the shop right now. It has a decent chance of reducing cool downs by one turn every turn for mages, it might help a lot with her doing S2s more (but its a big investment for just W11, especially if you might go another way---though its a great artifact no matter what).

Aevian

I'd go with Tonfa for your j. kise. Not too many ones that are better than that. Portrait of Savior which is limited and then Draco Plate. The crit chance on J. kise is ok. If you can pull C. Dom eventually, the crit chance imprint is pretty good and is a good pair with j. kise. My Kise is very similar, 3.5k atk, 71% cc, and 282 cd with immunity. WIth Lots pushing I can cleave thru just about anything minus ML ken counter one shots.

Etica's scepter is nice, but I find dust to be pretty rare. I would save that for some really nice artifacts like Rod or R&L. Even after that getting the bottle of knowledge so you can limit break some of your nice artifacts is a must too.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
uhuh got super lucky yesterday, and managed to pull sinful angelica from moonlight pull! she s soooo good. Got quite lucky have to say lately , pulled LQC, Roana, and ml angel, and still left over with quite a bit of marks.

My j.kise is 4k+ Atk, 96% crit, 298% C.Dmg. Fully awakend, Stage 2 imprint Concentration (9%atk) and a lvl 30 tonfa. Most of time i cant kill a proper ML ken alone, if its couple togheter with a tank (worst of it is fallene ceci with aurius). For that reason I use a sin Coli with 245 speed, A. lots with 235 speed with lvl 30 tagehel, and a fully imprited vildred with lvl 30 devil dust (that ill replace with ml schuri once imprinted). This set up allows me to start first most of the time, and basically to win over ken, i need to use coli on him, hope for a stun if not immune, but even if it is, all i need is to dmg him enuff to get low enuff to let jkise s2 to kill him, but not low enuff to trigger sigurd healing. Works most of the time unless on certain composition with multi tanks that run aurius and C.dmg defense.

i also tend to skip Ml ken + Charles (charles is soo op with elbris + his own specific equipment, one of the few unit i ahvent manage to get but that i sooooooo want), and ml ken with 2+ tanks setup.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Had a good 10 pull today from event, pulled a haste and lidica. I know haste is about the worst hero in the game, he can keep my ml Tywin company in the waiting room, but what about lidica? Seems like she could be pretty good if built for speed against some of the pve bosses as long as they aren’t immune to cr push

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Lidica is great for PvE, but you might never need her. She's a niche counter PvP unit.

• 1Like