Epic Seven

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do you need a Knight in the team?

I got some luck today and got Angelica. Using Angelica, Silk, Sez and Ras at the moment. But also got Chloe a 5 star warrior that I kinda want to use instead of knight. I'm on stage 6 in the story.

Molten Core Raider
Plus you can equip them with that Candlestick artifact that gives them a chance of reducing cooldowns every time they get smacked. Helps the healing keep pace with the smacks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
A knight with Aurius is pretty helpful in harder content though, like abyss 60+ and raid. More damage mitigation for the whole team, especially with the nerfed defense buff now. Falconer Kluri is a pretty great choice accessible to everyone, Bask can be good, Ceci if you have her. Any knight with good utility to play a support/dmg soaker, while keeping your healer frontline as tank still.

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Ended up 6 staring my Kayron. He's actually not too bad. Really in bad need of a dedicated buffer for him though to take advantage of his s1 ability. I wish I had a good healer for him. I rolled Destina when I started the account and she has been beyond awesome... tanking everything for me. Just need more utility now though. This new event has tons of easy shit to get as well. Got a bunch of easy currency to exchange by doing the extra missions in the rep thing.

Molten Core Raider
For a summon pool being as big as it is, the chances of receiving Elson from the Moonlight summon seem ridiculously big. If I pull that little fucker again Im afraid I may break my phone.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Yeah. I got lucky with one yesterday and got shadow rose... but before that it was two Lorinas an Elson and Hurado. Half tempted to do the 4-5* ticket as my most desired pulls rigbt now areHaste and Clarissa, but I know it'll end up being Cartuja or something shit. Have 5 Cartuja's that I'm saving in the off chance I pull ass cart.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So would you guys bring Assasin Cidd or Lorina to 6 star first? (Lorina should have her commander specialty soon, too.). Really struggling at masters in Arena, and Cidd is amazing there. But also want to farm the top tiers of Wyv/Golem, and while Cidd is great thanks to his poison, he triggers Golem counter attacks A LOT.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Assassin Cid is probably your best bet if you have a good Cidd. But Lorina is very good DPS.

Onigen

Golden Knight of the Realm
Getting closer to 6-star first hero also (at like 3/5 fodders or something), don't know which one to do. Choices include: Cidd, Aramintha, Schuri, Angelica, Diane. Also rolled a Requiemroar that I kinda want to level up. Diane&Requiem might work as a buffer/healer team.

Molten Core Raider
Of those you mentioned, definitely Angelica. No Lorina though? She's always a solid choice to 6* first, her damage is insane.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
No idea how you guys do it, I’m so woefully inefficient at these. Can really only reliably solo with Sez through a stage that gives ~900’ish Xperia’s per 3 fodder. Have like 15 giga phantasm and maybe 40 Megas but only being able to have one in a party at a time sucks.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Didn't Lorina get nerfed? Or is this one of those "didn't do much, still OP" nerfs?

Molten Core Raider
Lorina was nerfed in Korea before the Global version of the game launched (as did Ravi). The only versions of Lorina and Ravi that we as a global audience have known are the "nerfed" versions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Getting closer to 6-star first hero also (at like 3/5 fodders or something), don't know which one to do. Choices include: Cidd, Aramintha, Schuri, Angelica, Diane. Also rolled a Requiemroar that I kinda want to level up. Diane&Requiem might work as a buffer/healer team.

As others have said, Angelica is really good--I use her as my main healer. Her awakening lets her heal 2 for 1, then if you have that 5 star artifact that does the same thing, she can toss out a three 1200-1500 heals every 2 rounds (They will either spread around, or all heal one depending on HP of your guys, which is really helpful.). Also, her S3 heal is great, only downer is she can't get rid of debuffs in group which can be a pain.

The thing is though, I think she works well at 5, too. Cidd, if you have a decent crit set, is a fucking amazing DPS--he sucks on Wyveren though, so it depends on where your focus is. If you're doing PvP and Golem, I'd go Cidd, if you're doing Wyveren, I'd go Angelica. (A fully kitted out Cidd is pretty insane though.)