Epic Seven

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Can you warp or something after you beat the bosses a first time? Otherwise there’s no way, I had 36 (I think) morale team and went straight to first boss, zero chance of making it to second boss before getting to the insta death threshold

As Yamikazo said, warp back to start point. Also, your first run of the week you'll only be able to do one boss because of how the mechanics work. Typically you do one boss, warp back to the start, then you start clearing the path to the next boss. You go back in, and finish the path to the boss you were clearing to (Which now costs much less since there are no fights). Beat that boss, then warp to start and go to your second boss of that run (Then repeat). Each clear makes the next run cheaper because you've partially cleared the path already.

Here is the lowest Morale strat, I believe.

BbFEVJs.jpg

Each color is a different entry. But if you have a 30+ team you can change this to suit your needs per boss. Once you have a 40+ team, you can start going off course to snatch up more minibosses.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah I know who it warping to start, didn’t know that trash encounters don’t respawn between entries, that helps. And your diagram may work after a first clear, but I’m pretty sure it made me go to devourer first and you can’t go to queen second since you need a second kill.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I know who it warping to start, didn’t know that trash encounters don’t respawn between entries, that helps. And your diagram may work after a first clear, but I’m pretty sure it made me go to devourer first and you can’t go to queen second since you need a second kill.

Yeah, that diagram is red, yellow, blue for order. I tend to group devourer with queen just because they both use a lot of AE damage.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
uhmm u guys going for roana ? am not sure tbh, considering ml angelica is coming and its kinda insanely op.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
I pulled Roana and I think she's really good. Her s2 heals are huge if you invest some mola and there are lots of pve fights with counters/dual attacks and the obvious units that she counters in pvp. Best new unit released in a while imo.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
oh well gave it a try and got lucky, spent 50tokens or so. She doesnt seem bad but pve wise i got tama, and pvp wise ml angelica seem a real beast.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So what other specialty changes should I be looking at? Have Momo and kluri done, lorina just needs a couple more urgent missions. Don’t have the dark axe guy, but can start on any others

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
And seriously what the fuck, why does every single piece of gear roll to trash. Abyss life steal? Everything goes into effectiveness or effect resistance. In the few cases it doesn’t, it’s always the minimum roll. Hell raid gear? Same. Arena gear? Same. It’s ridiculous

• 1Solidarity

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
heiga(sp) its pretty awesome i heard with her speciality change.

• 1Like

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think Momo is the only mandatory one. Lorina is supposedly nice for some abyss and high morale comps, but I've cleared abyss, tower, and all of hell raid without Lorina. I just prefer a little utility with DPS so she only shines for me in things where you get punished for debuffs. I personally wouldn't spend times towards any of those other SC. Just farm W11 and hope you hit something good with the extra pulls we're getting.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
And seriously what the fuck, why does every single piece of gear roll to trash. Abyss life steal? Everything goes into effectiveness or effect resistance. In the few cases it doesn’t, it’s always the minimum roll. Hell raid gear? Same. Arena gear? Same. It’s ridiculous

If you want to focus on PvE, Lorina for sure. Aevian is right, she's not mandatory, but she is useful throughout the game--I still use mine, even, just because she goes into so many absurdly high morale comps.

And yeah, gear is a huge fustration in this game. That said, make sure to keep those pieces. They are garbage as a set when they stack roll into ER or Effectiveness like that BUT they actually make really good pieces to toss into other sets that either rolled well, or are specialty sets. (Like if you need effectiveness on a character, having a single piece loaded with effectiveness can be really good).

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah lorina has carried me pretty hard already, she and Momo are by far my best all around characters right now. Working on gearing Ken since I really like his versatility, but don’t have any SC in progress now so was just wondering if I should be at least passively working on any. Also want to work in Tenebria and spez at some point for pvp.

Mainly trying to find some 3 stars worth building since they don’t need Molas. Hurado maybe? Seems like he could be useful.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah lorina has carried me pretty hard already, she and Momo are by far my best all around characters right now. Working on gearing Ken since I really like his versatility, but don’t have any SC in progress now so was just wondering if I should be at least passively working on any. Also want to work in Tenebria and spez at some point for pvp.

Mainly trying to find some 3 stars worth building since they don’t need Molas. Hurado maybe? Seems like he could be useful.

Oh yeah, in PvE Ken is one of the best characters. He's an absolute beast. I used him for a lot of Abyss, he also makes nearly every hell raid fight tons easier (But its more difficult to get a high morale team around him--however, he does have options for it, so he remains good into end game).

Ken's also a gear whore, he can wear just about anything. Overall for PvE I'd say he's one of the strongest.

Hurado is really good for PvP, don't think he's super useful for PvE though. Helga, as someone else said, is really great in PvE, group wide attack buff and defense debuff and she does really nice damage. She's super versatile.

Ras is also getting an SC next patch, might make him actually pretty good, too.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Oh yeah, in PvE Ken is one of the best characters. He's an absolute beast. I used him for a lot of Abyss, he also makes nearly every hell raid fight tons easier (But its more difficult to get a high morale team around him--however, he does have options for it, so he remains good into end game).

Ken's also a gear whore, he can wear just about anything. Overall for PvE I'd say he's one of the strongest.

Hurado is really good for PvP, don't think he's super useful for PvE though. Helga, as someone else said, is really great in PvE, group wide attack buff and defense debuff and she does really nice damage. She's super versatile.

Ras is also getting an SC next patch, might make him actually pretty good, too.
Saw about the ras SC, if he’s good I’ll definitely do it. Right now I’m to the point where I want to at least build a not completely awful pvp team. Pve wise, I’ve beat 2 hell raid bosses and haven’t tried the rest, I’m hoping I can beat all but Queen. Abyss I’m at 79 and haven’t actually fought it yet, so not stalled out yet there. World boss is really just leveling and hearing any random heroes, so pvp seems to be what’s next. Since I don’t have any of the actual meta heroes I’m really just targeting for decent enough to win some attacks in guild war.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Saw about the ras SC, if he’s good I’ll definitely do it. Right now I’m to the point where I want to at least build a not completely awful pvp team. Pve wise, I’ve beat 2 hell raid bosses and haven’t tried the rest, I’m hoping I can beat all but Queen. Abyss I’m at 79 and haven’t actually fought it yet, so not stalled out yet there. World boss is really just leveling and hearing any random heroes, so pvp seems to be what’s next. Since I don’t have any of the actual meta heroes I’m really just targeting for decent enough to win some attacks in guild war.

Well, for PvP, Roozid might help you depending on things. A CR push/burst team is cheap and reasonably effective up until the higher ranks when bruisers get enough gear to make it so they can't take enough people out in one round. Ken is also a beast in guild wars, he shines in that PvP--he's less useful in regular PvP, but I'll still use him from time to time as a counter pick.

But if you have any decent rogues/burst characters, a good Roozid can carry you pretty far.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
But if you have any decent rogues/burst characters, a good Roozid can carry you pretty far.
What heroes are we talking about? I have some rogues but not sure if they are who you are talking about (spez, Sez, surin, Karin, mirsa, cidd, coli, Sven, and all of the 3 star RGB)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
What heroes are we talking about? I have some rogues but not sure if they are who you are talking about (spez, Sez, surin, Karin, mirsa, cidd, coli, Sven, and all of the 3 star RGB)

Actually, I forgot, you have Judge Kise right? She's going to be better than any rogue for this. She will destroy teams all the way up until the point you reach counter-attack teams that can one shot her or reliably provoke her (So, avoid ML Ken and Fallen Ceceillia).

The idea is to build your Roozid as fast as possible. He goes, and boosts your DPS ahead of the opponents team, and then you hit them as hard as possible. Pretty simple but it works, its countered hard at higher end thanks to counter attacks and teams being too geared, but it should work fine up to challenger.

The best way to do it though is Roozid-->Attack Buff character--->Kise-->Clean up (Sez actually works really well here). If you have a mage that can do attack buff, and have Tagehel’s Ancient Book, it works really well because you can soul burn Kise to S2/S3. For Sez, you don't need to Mola him. You just load him with attack, and then S3 the lowest target after Kise rips them apart. If Sez kills the target, he will do an AE that ignores 75% of everyone's armor and does attack*1.5 (So with attack buff and a lot of base attack, he can easily be doing like 4-6k to even tanky targets with just moderate gear).

Since you mentioned Hurado, there is another style cleave that actually works in higher end arena too. Hurrad/Basar (Dispel+Push back)--->Attack Buff-->AE armor break (Tywin, usually)-->Cleaver. You need the push back dispel to get rid of immunity, and then armor break them so one cleaver will work. It minimizes counter-attacks which is what allows it to work. But I think for challenger and below, the Roozid team is probably more reliable (Since you won't get screwed by the 15% debuff failure).

Do you have any decent mages? Also, speaking of Helga, she actually works great for a cleave team, since she has a speed imprint and gives attack buff. So she will add to your Roozid's speed, and then if you make sure she goes second in the timing order, she'll give you attack (So Roozid-->Helga--Kise S3 or S2 depending on the opposition, S3 if they have a tanky reser you'll need a couple rounds to work down, S2 if you think you can kill them all--Sez Bomb)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Actually, I forgot, you have Judge Kise right? She's going to be better than any rogue for this. She will destroy teams all the way up until the point you reach counter-attack teams that can one shot her or reliably provoke her (So, avoid ML Ken and Fallen Ceceillia).

The idea is to build your Roozid as fast as possible. He goes, and boosts your DPS ahead of the opponents team, and then you hit them as hard as possible. Pretty simple but it works, its countered hard at higher end thanks to counter attacks and teams being too geared, but it should work fine up to challenger.

The best way to do it though is Roozid-->Attack Buff character--->Kise-->Clean up (Sez actually works really well here). If you have a mage that can do attack buff, and have Tagehel’s Ancient Book, it works really well because you can soul burn Kise to S2/S3. For Sez, you don't need to Mola him. You just load him with attack, and then S3 the lowest target after Kise rips them apart. If Sez kills the target, he will do an AE that ignores 75% of everyone's armor and does attack*1.5 (So with attack buff and a lot of base attack, he can easily be doing like 4-6k to even tanky targets with just moderate gear).

Since you mentioned Hurado, there is another style cleave that actually works in higher end arena too. Hurrad/Basar (Dispel+Push back)--->Attack Buff-->AE armor break (Tywin, usually)-->Cleaver. You need the push back dispel to get rid of immunity, and then armor break them so one cleaver will work. It minimizes counter-attacks which is what allows it to work. But I think for challenger and below, the Roozid team is probably more reliable (Since you won't get screwed by the 15% debuff failure).

Do you have any decent mages? Also, speaking of Helga, she actually works great for a cleave team, since she has a speed imprint and gives attack buff. So she will add to your Roozid's speed, and then if you make sure she goes second in the timing order, she'll give you attack (So Roozid-->Helga--Kise S3 or S2 depending on the opposition, S3 if they have a tanky reser you'll need a couple rounds to work down, S2 if you think you can kill them all--Sez Bomb)
I'll post some screenshots of my current heroes in a few. Just beat Abyss 80 and my 3 pulls were K. Clarissa, ML Tywin, and Shadow Rose. Heard ML Tywin is basically the worst one, so even my good luck is shit, and K Clarissa is a duplicate (you know, of course it is because I have like 2 ML 4 stars).

955B67B8-0088-4BFD-95D7-DFB80E58D298.png

C358FCE6-FCA0-4B11-9DA1-094BC369FBB4.png

BE46B272-6EF8-4B20-8575-B6EC1E733256.png

3DCCAEB5-274F-46AC-9CD2-E68F51E2D708.png

85A3038B-D35D-4FCB-BD18-BA6E4769D486.png

ABA1F7AC-10E9-496C-A451-9FF0840A9F87.png

0F74B355-D41A-42C1-AB1B-B669A817E63E.png

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Oh, and I do have tagahel's book, think i can take it to +18 souls which should work with Roozid S3 to soulburn juggs

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I'll post some screenshots of my current heroes in a few. Just beat Abyss 80 and my 3 pulls were K. Clarissa, ML Tywin, and Shadow Rose. Heard ML Tywin is basically the worst one, so even my good luck is shit, and K Clarissa is a duplicate (you know, of course it is because I have like 2 ML 4 stars).

View attachment 262816

View attachment 262817

View attachment 262818

View attachment 262819

View attachment 262820

View attachment 262821

View attachment 262822

If its any consolation, ML Tywin is sure to get buffed. Every underpowered ML they've put out, they've consistently buffed. People were pissed ML Lidica is being buffed before him, because yeah...he's pretty bad. But between ML Baal/Sez and ML Tyw, its a toss up =-/. But you got Kise and Ruelle hah, so you're still ahead of the curve.

That said, yeah, Roozid S3 with 18 book, into Helga, into Kise S2/S3, into Tenebria will probably work real well, actually. (Tenebria instead of Sez so you can do the book). You could also do Kise into Ludwig later when you have enough to invest in the more niche characters (Ludwig is actually pretty strong in that set up). You have a bunch of characters that will really shine later in PvP, too, but they require a ton to get there (Like Spec Sez).

But yeah, I think a quick CR cleave will keep you up in challenger until you get some more gear done. It will also let you do pretty well in Guild Wars, too. Only thing you have to do is make sure Helga is somewhat faster than your Kise so she goes second. Then Tenebria can mop up whatever Kise leaves behind. Just avoid ML Kens and Fallen Cecillas and super stall team (Like 3 healer/knight teams), most other teams it should not have a problem with as long as you go first.

btw, Shadow Rose is extremely good in a bunch of PvE. She used to be a top PVP character but immunity sets kind of killed her off. However, she's great on a bunch of hunts. I wouldn't build her right now, but she's a great character to have for when you start building up more niche teams.