Epic Seven

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Nice N nyn .

And yeah, Ritley Ritley , Lidica is really good in a quite a few PvE situations, very niche in PvP though. The buff she just got was huge for her, because the main reason she struggled in PvP was because of immunity sets (They nullified her ability to push back other CR initiators).

However, her buff came after we got Kawerick, who essentially does the same thing but better (Since he nullifies skills for two rounds) and only has 1 less base speed than Lidica, plus he can equip the mage +20 soul artifact. Lidica does bring some other stuff to the table Kawerick does not, so you could build a team around her for that in PvP, but in general, her primary roll of preventing another CR manipulator from going first? She's outshined. (but if you don't have Kaw, she can be pretty useful in some settings).

Poor Haste though...Lets hope they don't 'rework' him like they did fire Charlotte..lol.

I got a nice pull from my 70 pulls, though. Got Cermia--which is really one of just a few toons I still really wanted (So I can deal with these Tanky Revivers better). Real excited to build her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I guess it’s mostly theoretical at this point anyways. No gold or gear to make anyone that won’t help in pvp or w13.

Nothing in the current banners for me, but looks like there’s going to be a ton of limited banners all at once in a collab soon. Most aren’t new but I don’t have any to begin with, so gotta hope for some luck. Will have enough to pity at least one of them

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
GG collab coming back with Elphelt a new 5* fire ranger. Cant wait.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Problem for me is I also want baiken, sol, and dizzy. Apparently the GG collab is pretty grindy? Going to be rough balancing that with the buff event at the same time, I’ve been saving for the next rune event

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
It isnt horrible... it is a month long event with stage unlocks for Sol. Dunno what we who have already done it will get... but Sol is amazing for f2p. Dizzy is a chase to pull for. Baiken is cool but not necessary. Wont add a playable Ino though :(

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, only new one is Rabbitits. Definitely going to have to farm for portrait and sol

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, only new one is Rabbitits. Definitely going to have to farm for portrait and sol

Yeah, for me another Portrait is the big thing (If they let us). A chance to get Baikan is also good, let her go last time because I was low on resources and banshee wasn't as pressing as it is now.

Wish we'd get more cross overs. This gacha is kind of weird with only one a year, no?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I just started this game due to extreme boredom from quarantine. Any tips for a beginner?

Reroll until you get good starting heroes. A decent healer, and an AE farmer (They have a thirty roll system so its somewhat easy to get a decent starter).

Other than that, save your Molagora's--they are the games most valuable resource, and you only want to spend them on units you're sure you'll use a lot.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I think the 10 free summon event is still going if you haven’t already gotten it 7 times, so now is a good time to start. If you’re really into min maxing, you can keep resetting until you roll a good moonlight hero but that would take forever.

As for the selective summon you get after the tutorial, here’s the list of heroes you can get from it:

Vildred
- Charlotte
- Baal & Sezan
- Ravi
- Iseria
- Sez
- Tywin
- Ken
- Aramintha
- Chloe
- Basar
- Ludwig
- Sigret
- Destina

Ultimately you need a good farmer and a good healer like lithose said, but there are arguably 3 star heroes that are better than any on the list so they aren’t necessary to shoot for as your 5 star pull (Lena as a farmer, montmo as a healer but she needs to go through her specialty change which is level 50 and some grinding). Angelica is probably the best early game hero, which is a 4 star. You’ll get all of the 3 star heroes no problem just playing the game and summoning, but 4 star and up are much harder to get a specific hero.

Of the options, I’d say either Vildred (one of the fastest farmers) or Chloe (one of the better late game wyvern heroes). A good number of the options have at least some use long term, but avoid Charlotte, Baal and Sezan, Sez, Aramintha, and probably Ludwig.

Try to do the hero connections, especially for Lorina. After her specialty change, she will be extremely useful for a long time, and since she is a 3 star she doesn’t require mola. I guess it hasn’t been mentioned, but unlike some other games you can’t assume 3 star heroes aren’t useful or that a 5 star will always be better than 3.

And yeah, don’t waste mola unless you are sure you are going to use a hero. Be prepared for titties flopping everywhere.

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, of that list, Vildred is far and away the best farmer. If you get him, I'd keep him (He's amazing on two hunts, as well. So he's just always great to have). Ravi is also an excellent farmer, but she's slow (She's great for bringing 3 dogs though, so what she lacks for speed, she makes up for in quantity--but late game, Vild can also carry three, so Ravi loses some shine.)

However, I'd say Iseria, Ken and now Sigret (Potentially Tywin and Basar if you like PvP) are so good, that if you roll them, just go with 3 star farmers like Lena and keep them. (Sigret is now extremely good on Wyv, which is the most important farm in the game).

Yes and as Rit said, some 3 star heroes are amazing. Lorina, Montmorancy and Lena are all amazing 3 stars that will help you a bunch mid and late game. Save em if you get them.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Also Ritley Ritley saw you got Axe God--he's actually really amazing. Unfortunately he doesn't fit into raids and so he's a bit limited on endgame stuff. But he's, imo, one of the better single target defense breakers (And I still use him whenever a challenge calls for his debuffs).

• 1Like

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
So I wasn't really paying much attention when I did the summon 30 thing 2 nights ago or whatever, I thought I could do it all 30 times for some reason. I'm on act 4 now, and the heroes I have are Mercedes, Angelica, Aither, Hazel, Adlay, Enott, Jena, Ains, Mistychain, Hataan, Celeste, Tieria, Carmainrose, Taranor Royal Guard, Doris and Montmorancy. Are these ok or should I go ahead and restart?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So I wasn't really paying much attention when I did the summon 30 thing 2 nights ago or whatever, I thought I could do it all 30 times for some reason. I'm on act 4 now, and the heroes I have are Mercedes, Angelica, Aither, Hazel, Adlay, Enott, Jena, Ains, Mistychain, Hataan, Celeste, Tieria, Carmainrose, Taranor Royal Guard, Doris and Montmorancy. Are these ok or should I go ahead and restart?
Personally, I’d restart unless you’ve put in a lot of time. Besides Angelica there’s nothing you have that isn’t really easy to get.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Well I went with your advice and restarted. Went through a bunch of the summons, Ken was the only one I got on your list who I passed on since everything else I got with him sucked. I ended up with a Chloe on summon 29, everything else with her sucked but since I was running out of summons I stuck with it. Let's see how it goes, I did end up getting Kitty Clarissa through 1 of the 10 free summons after as well

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
If I was restarting with the free covenant summons (I think after tutorial now you'd have 12-15?) that are available now, I'd probably reroll until I got an ML 5* and then whatever from the selective summons. ML 5*'s take much much much longer to get than anything else and some are really good.

If you decide to go this route, be prepared to reroll a lot however as the rates are very low.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Just know that Chloe is good single target damage and is a good wyvern hero, but she won’t be as useful in farming campaign (you can get Lena for that). Vildred would probably be better since you can actually do the highest wyvern stage with all 3 star heroes, if not quite as quickly as with others. If you really want to poop sock it you could do as qwirb suggests, but you’ll most likely quit from the tedium before you actually get a ML 5*. A good alternative would be one 5* from selective and one from 10 summons, but even that would take awhile

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Pulled a G Purrgis with my ml bookmarks, trying to decide if I want to try to use him for wyvern 13 or not. Any of you tried it yet? Doesn’t seem like he actually needs much investment, but gotta make sure dps can kill him either before shield or right after

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Pulled a G Purrgis with my ml bookmarks, trying to decide if I want to try to use him for wyvern 13 or not. Any of you tried it yet? Doesn’t seem like he actually needs much investment, but gotta make sure dps can kill him either before shield or right after

I have him but don't have the resources to build him. He changes the dynamics a lot. You only need like 120 speed to get 3 turns before shield using Purg. So you can build really high damage, slow units and still attack fast enough to maintain debuffs.

He's probably the best way to kill Wyv super reliably but yeah, you need some heavy hitters to use with him.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I simply can’t beat the retarded mad raqix veteran on the way to juleeve on hell. Fucker is critting for over 10k on second turn and procing extra turns, I don’t have anything that can kill him that fast.

Edit: finally beat the fucker at least, had to bring in tenebria and keep him speed and def break and sleeping for at least some of his turns. Now I just need to figure out how to beat juleeve before the reset so I never have to fight another bullshit mad mob again

Last edited: