EQ: Classless.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Feel like I won the lottery on this loot
EQ001216.jpg

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Made it to the first reincarnation. It's pretty comfy and there is a good amount to play around with / try out. Looking forward to the 'lesser reincarnation' that allows you to swap out the base race/class, only because after the first reincarnation you get kind of locked in. Of course, that's just my analysis paralysis of hitting the first 'hard' locked choice.

It's cool having to experiment so I like that most things being non-permanent / reversable so you can. Base classes, though, seem to have different 'undocumented' side effects that you don't get if you pick them as a subclass. Apparently bard gcd, certain disciplines, etc. Also, since your base class is the only one that auto-scribes, doing something like ENC/ROG is better than going ROG/ENC, since the melee abilities come free anyway and ENC has a ton of spells.

Until the lesser remort is in, you stand to lose RP if you delete/replace characters in order to rebase them.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Made it to the first reincarnation. It's pretty comfy and there is a good amount to play around with / try out. Looking forward to the 'lesser reincarnation' that allows you to swap out the base race/class, only because after the first reincarnation you get kind of locked in. Of course, that's just my analysis paralysis of hitting the first 'hard' locked choice.

It's cool having to experiment so I like that most things being non-permanent / reversable so you can. Base classes, though, seem to have different 'undocumented' side effects that you don't get if you pick them as a subclass. Apparently bard gcd, certain disciplines, etc. Also, since your base class is the only one that auto-scribes, doing something like ENC/ROG is better than going ROG/ENC, since the melee abilities come free anyway and ENC has a ton of spells.

Until the lesser remort is in, you stand to lose RP if you delete/replace characters in order to rebase them.
Glad you're enjoying it.

Our next content updates will obviously be other remort options, remort selections that aren't just existing EQ races or classes, an alternate universe filled with brand new content reutilizing existing zones (The Dark World), and going through and fixing broken quest scripts, etc in Luclin/POP which are horribly busted right now.

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Server is awsome. Hit 40 on reinc2 and planning to level up now and see what I can kill with my weird combo.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Give it a try! It is really fun.

Eventually if you are a packrat like me though, you'll be crushed under the weight of carrying 1000 quest items. I found I was gaming an hour and then spending 3 hours in inventory goblinry.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Using your own alts as mercs is a very cool idea
Wait until you see The Dark World, the custom area we're making for post-POP content:
Basically a mirror dimension where things have gone wrong and are wacky.

1685992519851.png

1685992626427.png

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I've been having a blast slow playing this, thanks a ton!

Ran bard+rogue and a Shaman box with no 2ndary..strange interaction with bard songs and "Skills" though but it's ultra nice to have rogue sneak for ninja AFK's I do on the regular.

---

Is there a reason I SHOULDN'T use all the the tokens to max out every characters options?

Tryign to think of some high tier class combos within the constraints of the current system.