EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Still too hard, i was going to do gyrospire beza again but i need to box again to do it, anything else around that difficulty level to grind AAs on?
You're in a shitty spot because you should have gotten another 1k AA about 10-15 levels ago. Best bet is trying to get a legit group.

Legaeveth

Silver Knight of the Realm
Go to feerrott by where the temples are see what ranger is their power leveling aa's and join his group. If you pop an experience potion you should get an aa every other kill.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Copied to test. Any suggestions for a 90 Ranger with 2700 AA and full tier 4 (non raid) HoT gear? Ran around and killed a few things just to make sure all my hotkeys were in the right spot, still have a lot of cobwebs to shake off.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Go headshot? All the first 100s in my guild were HS rangers.

Yea, you can get a rogue or wizard merc as well saban, but I'd stick with the cleric for what you're doing. I'd really try to find a group if I were you.

Shabado_sl

shitlord
Acc1 - Necro (65, 17AA), Shaman (81, 850AA)
Acc2 - Bard (80, 1300AA)
Acc3 - Necro (72, 180AA), Mage (70, 500AA), SK (80, 900AA)

So I looked at my accounts from the last time I got sucked back in. The bard I generally just AFK with melody and occasionally pull with. Not that fussed about being a bit behind on levels or AA. Unfortunately the SK is the best geared, but I'm not sure I can be bothered with a tank seeing as I'll probably only last a few weeks.

I'm thinking either just dual box the Necro and bard, or try shaman/bard/mage or necro/bard/mage. Leaning toward the last option. Is there any reason why some other combination would be a better idea before I actually start.
How are mage pets currently?

darkko_sl

shitlord
Anyone able to recommend a good afk merc spot other than the stone door in the hole?
Need to grind some AA's while at work
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Borzak

I don't remember what lvl but there's a spot in the bottom of paw where you can AFK merc and catch lots of pathing stuff.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't remember what lvl but there's a spot in the bottom of paw where you can AFK merc and catch lots of pathing stuff.
Ya, Infected Paw. Why are you against the hole tunnel? I always take my new chars to 51 in Stonehive, then to 70 and 500ish aa in the Hole, all afk.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still too hard, i was going to do gyrospire beza again but i need to box again to do it, anything else around that difficulty level to grind AAs on?
Might be a bit too easy for you, but at lvl 80 I'm doing the weak con animals in Field of Scale. lvl 80-82 and about 60k hp which is about 1/3rd of a regular mob of that level. They don't hit hard at all, I sometimes tank and channel-nuke them to death with my wizard if snare doesn't land. Collect the carcasses for the quest by Sevirilous in the same zone.

http://www.almarsguides.com/eq/level...eldofscale.cfm

Drade

Lord Nagafen Raider
Copied to test. Any suggestions for a 90 Ranger with 2700 AA and full tier 4 (non raid) HoT gear? Ran around and killed a few things just to make sure all my hotkeys were in the right spot, still have a lot of cobwebs to shake off.
I'd recommend going to old blackburrow and grind some AAs to get back into the swing of things. You can mostly stay at the entrance, just avoid the Reaver. There is only 1 of them at that spot but it's undead. Once you get comfortable there and HS is maxed head to Field of Scale. At 90 you can handle all of the sarnaks and most of the iksars in the camps surrounding the battle field. Just avoid the iksar armies. At 91 you can do Toskirakk as well, and from 93+ Feerrott is the best HS xp.

Borzak

I'd recommend going to old blackburrow and grind some AAs to get back into the swing of things. You can mostly stay at the entrance, just avoid the Reaver. There is only 1 of them at that spot but it's undead. Once you get comfortable there and HS is maxed head to Field of Scale. At 90 you can handle all of the sarnaks and most of the iksars in the camps surrounding the battle field. Just avoid the iksar armies. At 91 you can do Toskirakk as well, and from 93+ Feerrott is the best HS xp.
I was doing FoS to warm up to make sure everything was working, pretty much a cake walk on headshot and even the undead were no biggy to just melee down.

Thanks for the info on where HS works post 90.

Borzak

The newest list of hotzones I could find on allakhazam was from Nov. 2011. Is that still up to date, no new ones since then? Which makes the Feerot a hotzone?

darkko_sl

shitlord
Was hoping to get some afk merc action in today but there is a mage and necro at the stone door in the hole who have been there for over 24 hours now lol. Maybe tomorrow
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png