EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Zaide

TLP Idealist
You stepped down from TFO Zaide? If so, it better be to rest your body for progression 3.0.
Yeah, I'm actually really busy with work and training these days. I just ran my first 24 hour ultra marathon actually (89 miles).

Nitsude is the boss these days. I've really been getting the itch to go back though.

Nitsude_sl

shitlord
TFO Update: Last night we completed Event #2: Deadly Swarm after a couple weeks of attempts. We moved on to Event #3: Stalwart Defenders and took it out on our very first attempt.

We move onto Event #4 with Astire, The Lunar Eclipse on Wednesday.
Tonight we downed Events #4 and #5, and got Commodus balanced mobs to 20-25% on the single attempt we had time for. Looking to finish up TBS at tomorrow night's raid. We have a few spots for mains, maybe a shaman, shadow knight, or dps.The Faceless Order Everquest Progression

Here's the screenshots for Zaide & others.

Event 2

Event 3

Event 4

Event 5

Raynard_sl

shitlord
Solteris is fun. Good luck with this cocksucker:

rrr_img_44577.png
This cocksucker is dead. Join us for Two Gods and beyond!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The impossibility of ever finding groups/interacting with people below the max level makes my playtimes sad
frown.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The impossibility of ever finding groups/interacting with people below the max level makes my playtimes sad
frown.png
I really wish they would implement EQ2 style mentoring system into EQ1. Its quick and simple, drops your level and simply scales all your worn items and normal level spells / abilities down. No need to juggle new spell bar setups or all that other bullshit. I just dont think EQ1 gets that kind of dev time to implement such a big overhaul.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
That or the code is an antiquated mishmash of jerry-rigging that its far more trouble than its worth.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I hope to be back soon(tm)

Had a good interview today so we shall see. Then I can get back to goofing off.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Hi guys. I require the wisdom of somebody familiar with the modern EverQuest.

Ever since the shutdown notice of Al'kabor, I've given myself the mission of making the emulator databases more accurate. I've collected a lot of data on trash mobs before the shutdown, but I was of course time limited and limited to gathering data from single groupable content. Reading ZAM comments, it seems PoP raid content is now soloable, so I figured I would roll up some Test characters and parse some raid data there.

I haven't played Sony's EQ since GoD however, so I am rather clueless as to the modern game. What I would need to roll are classes that do entirely capturable damage (to logs) and classes that do not have any abilities that alter a mob's min and max hits, like disc defensive (stonewall?) and shielding. I also want to avoid overkill damage, so no six digit damage hits; or at least controllable 6 digit hits.

Any suggestions? I can 3 box (or more) no problem.