EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
You can be insane like I am and have 3 directories of EQ and run 3 instances on dual monitors and flip around as needed. Though I usually play 2 characters at a time. Well, when I play.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm on a 3-day weekend if anyone wants to group up/play/powerlevel etc etc. I've got a 60 necro and 74 mage on separate accounts; would love to get em levels and AA!

Germany timezone, though. Makes gaming so difficult =/

Garaquest_sl

shitlord
Legions of Blackburrow is recruiting!! We are a endgame raid guild on the Test Server. We are looking for more fun/energetic people to join us. We raid 3 nights a week and if you have anymore questions or are interested in joining please check out our website atFree forum : Legions of Blackburrow - Guildor send a tell to any of the following people on the Test Server! Rainbowdash, Benhan, Vaft, Salelenie or Yizudiun!

Hope to hear from you
smile.png

Happy Hunting

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Who are you on the server and who do you play in LoB?

There are some pretty fucking terrible people in that guild.

And that is the absolute worst forum Ive ever been too. Black background with black text huh?

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who are you on the server and who do you play in LoB?

There are some pretty fucking terrible people in that guild.

And that is the absolute worst forum Ive ever been too. Black background with black text huh?
LoB does have some really good people too. Free server and end game raiding. Can't beat that!

The forum is a dark grey background with off white/tan text. Not sure what's up with your settings.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Straight up dark grey and black on my phone. Yeah theres a solid group of really good players but they are out numbered

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Straight up dark grey and black on my phone. Yeah theres a solid group of really good players but they are out numbered
I just tried it on my phone too...dark grey background, black text. Totally unreadable. Weird. I'll mention it to the guys that run the forum and see if they can fix it.

Garaquest_sl

shitlord
Legions of Blackburrow is recruiting!! We are a endgame raid guild on the Test Server. We are looking for more fun/energetic people to join us. We raid 3 nights a week and if you have anymore questions or are interested in joining please check out our website at Free forum : Legions of Blackburrow - Guild or send a tell to any of the following people on the Test Server! Rainbowdash, Benhan, Vaft, Salelenie or Yizudiun!

Hope to hear from you
Happy Hunting

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just curious if anyone has an Ancient Cloak of Flames (unattuned) that they would be willing to copy over to Test server?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I have a ring and a cloak i can send ya, just pm your name that you want it on. I need a set x3 with all the alts ive started up lately if Mcqueen is still messing around with that stuff.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McQueen is helping me out with a Cloak. If you have a ring you wouldnt mind parceling to me, that would be awesome. Name is Jyson.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
What level/class are you Jysin? I've got a 96 SK, 87 Necro, 87 BST I've been leveling on test. Was gonna do RoF/CoTF around 95.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have a 95 SK with about 8k AA, but my Warrior is 65 doing the progression thing in Return to Glory. My SK has full T4 VoA and the droppable upgrades I have seen are marginal at best (with exception of the Ancient Cloak of Flames, etc). I also have a 95 Necro in VoA raid gear with about 7k AA that I just transferred over, but I havent really played him since VoA.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Legions of Blackburrow is recruiting!! We are a endgame raid guild on the Test Server. We are looking for more fun/energetic people to join us. We raid 3 nights a week and if you have anymore questions or are interested in joining please check out our website at Free forum : Legions of Blackburrow - Guild or send a tell to any of the following people on the Test Server! Rainbowdash, Benhan, Vaft, Salelenie or Yizudiun!

Hope to hear from you
Happy Hunting
PL me up to 100 as a Mage, Necro, or Bard + enough AA to end-game raid and I'd be interested.

Maybe Beastlord too, I always liked that class.

Gatsuh_sl

shitlord
So I played back in Velious release era and got a shm to 65 by end of PoP with a few AA's, lost the acct/char a loooong time ago, think SOE will still have it around? being ..what..10+ expansions behind mean a lot of pain getting back up to speed after a decade? :/

Sterling

El Presidente
Honestly, no real reason to get that guy back besides sentimentality. You can literally get past that point in a couple of days now.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
AA has some insane modifier that scales down until around ~4000AA. You can easily get 1AA per kill on Test server (additional 100% xp bonus) at the lower AA levels.

pointyboot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
level 100 with 3500 AA and they have JUST started to give me less than 1 AA a kill on white cons. we have secret spots where theres 2+ AA a kill though =)