EQ Never

tad10

Elisha Dushku
remember the "Permadeath in EQN?!" and "SWG players, you can come home now" = H1Z1 tweets? lol
People get on Brad for his puffery and braggadocio but Brad has nothing on Smed; which is why I've advocated for shitcanning Smed for years but was willing to engage with Brad in the early days of Pantheon, and would again if Brad would just one time admit he's not a good project manager. -_-

tad10

Elisha Dushku
That's because brad literally has nothing.
Brad has got a more playable MMO-in-development right now than Smed. Which, frankly, I would never have believed 6, 12 or 24 months ago, given that EQNext has been in development (in various forms) since 2008.

I mean seriously - WTF?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Brad has got a more playable MMO-in-development right now than Smed. Which, frankly, I would never have believed 6, 12 or 24 months ago, given that EQNext has been in development (in various forms) since 2008.

I mean seriously - WTF?
Just forget about both Brad and Smed. It feels good to just let go. Come to the Crowfall thread and leave it all behind.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just forget about both Brad and Smed. It feels good to just let go. Come to the Crowfall thread and leave it all behind.
LOL, for whatever reason (serendipity I suppose), this statement has legs for me.

Don't really even know what Crowfall is about, probably because whenever I read the name I see CrowFAIL. Unfortunate.

But EQ and EQN finally passed my patience and personal expiration date for fanboism. It's time to move on. Guess I'll read the Crowfall thread a bit and see if the game can tickle a bit of that itch.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
ETA on EQMOBA? League of Norrath?....you know its coming....all the microtransactions that they could hope for!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So basically you want EVE on the ground. Which is something that does turn off a lot of new or traditional players.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's sad how they've managed to destroy all hype surrounding this game. Interviews are spent talking about a bunch of shit we don't care about and promises they keep. I'm at the point where I'm in the fuck this company. It's like there is a band of retards running the show and have no realization of what's going on around them.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's not exactly valid. 5000 backers so far which is exactly in line with the number of people who are already wanting this type of game(actually about 10-15 k less than I think will push hard for this game). When you have $50,000 donated to make potato salad online...than the actual money amounts really aren't quite as impressive or descriptive of total support.
3 days? It's pretty good. Lots of people don't donate to KS. It has really lost its trust with gamers the last few years. They are looking good.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
It's sad how they've managed to destroy all hype surrounding this game. Interviews are spent talking about a bunch of shit we don't care about and promises they keep. I'm at the point where I'm in the fuck this company. It's like there is a band of retards running the show and have no realization of what's going on around them.
In other words, they are every other MMO company ever (except Blizz in its heyday).

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
3 days? It's pretty good. Lots of people don't donate to KS. It has really lost its trust with gamers the last few years. They are looking good.
They are looking good and I'm excited to see what they have in store for us. Vitalitys argument was just a really bad one. 5000 early supporters says nothing about what kind or level of support they receive. I'm hoping to see at least a $2 mill funding level by the end but even if not, they have met early expectations which is very good.

Vitality

HUSTLE
My point had nothing to do with eventual support, buddy, neither did the comment I responded to with the link.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
My point had nothing to do with eventual support buddy
So, 5000 supporters argues against the point that Eve on the ground may turn off a lot of new and traditional players? How? How does 5000 supporters argue anything besides a small group of people want to support your vision of a game? Is that number significant in any way?