EQ Never

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
EQN FV looks like a plastic surgery job gone horribly wrong.
Exactly... how in the world did that ever made it out of the studio?? There is no one on planet earth, regardless if they have heard of EQ or not, would think that was an acceptable promotional material.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
highelffemale_zpsb76ac347.png
The new FV looks like she had a massive botox facelift and a boob job. She hasn't aged well at all

605x0.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i've only heard tales of the dark elves using such techniques. i wonder if perhaps ms. vie has been tinkering in the darker side of the arcane since we last saw her.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McPhearson new development director at Bioware so I guess he's not in Austin working on a new project...

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Dream building here:

If someone/team competent and with a fire for the franchise could get a hold of the whole EQ1 from Daybreak, from Vanilla till whatever expansion they have now, work and fix all the lingering bugs and failed promises. Would anyone pay a monthly fee to play it like a progression server?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I don't remember this one, but wasn't there a video with more conventional animation that played one time after a new installation?
Whaaaa? You don't remember this video? It would start every single time you started the game. I think I watched it like a hundred times, rofl. What a great video.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So the guy had "EA" on his resume and they hired him? I say that slightly jokingly but on a serious note, if i'm a company wanting to move forward, I would get people that have less of a past and try to find some creative, out-of-the-box thinking but still had a love and passion for the MMO's of old.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
So the guy had "EA" on his resume and they hired him? I say that slightly jokingly but on a serious note, if i'm a company wanting to move forward, I would get people that have less of a past and try to find some creative, out-of-the-box thinking but still had a love and passion for the MMO's of old.
Out of the box thinking got them a 5 year EQ turd. Imagine they will be making almost all decisions in the safest way possible. Zynga/EA exec says the dude makes money, imagine that all they care about.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Out of the box thinking got them a 5 year EQ turd. Imagine they will be making almost all decisions in the safest way possible. Zynga/EA exec says the dude makes money, imagine that all they care about.
When I say out of the box, I don't mean unrealistic and incompetent but out of the box for SoE/DB is to do something that isn't half done and emotionless.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
When I say out of the box, I don't mean unrealistic and incompetent but out of the box for SoE/DB is to do something that isn't half done and emotionless.
I feel ya, I just can't see them doing anything even moderately off the beaten path at this point. They are on life support now.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After 7 years of development, we hear from Russel Shanks "well, kind of, it just wasn't fun"

WTF!!!!!

Talk about a company with no balls and even less heart. I feel bad for the people that worked on this game that will never see their work see the light of day.