EQ Never

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
No shit they built the EQN demo within Landmark, its not like Landmark was advertised as the dev kit for the game or anything. I feel sorry for anyone that spent 28 minutes watching that.
I posted it mainly due to the comedic narration of these two guys. They were repetitive and monotone, for whatever reason it was really funny to me. Yeah, I don't think anyone with any sense thought otherwise. However, I think videos like this add insult to injury and anyone who has ever been involved with either EQN:L or EQN should be absolutely embarrassed videos like this are even created.

This video was like a bad SNL sketch but it fit my sense of humor even though they were 100% serious.

Why... WHY will they not sell this IP to a gaming company? There's actually something worthwhile there in the core of EQ. I wish Blizzard would buy it and make a little niche game. I know there's a lot of EQ blood in their company but I guess it would be a poor business move with WoW in their catalog. I just think there's a place for EQ in the gaming industry for whatever reason, it is destined to live under a pile of crap.

Xevy

Log Wizard
EQ isn't a money maker franchise. It's a fan service franchise. And that's exactly how we'd want EQ:N or EQ3. No company will make it the way the people on this forum want it. So unless one of the neckbeards here wins the Powerball, RIP EQ.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
EQ isn't a money maker franchise. It's a fan service franchise. And that's exactly how we'd want EQ:N or EQ3. No company will make it the way the people on this forum want it. So unless one of the neckbeards here wins the Powerball, RIP EQ.
Someone needs to get Bezos or Musk to get their priorities straight. Fuck space and electric cars, one of them needs to sink to us plebs what is a fortune (them picket change) into an EQ successor.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Take notes Brad. You get the 100 bucks from your 10,000 cultists FIRST by using footage from other games. Smed beat you once again by making his fake Kickstarter actually look professional. Remember this when you repurchase the rights to EQ in 2019 if you plan on bilking your fanatics again.

In the meanwhile people here will wonder why a game that in its prime had only 200-300k devoted fans doesn't generate the funding it needs.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The millions Curt dropped on Copernicus could have easily funded an EQ3 the way we want it.
Not if you spend the money the way they did.
But how will the developers get to work on time without brand new Porsches? --Curt Schilling
Nope, Curt is too busy getting fired for posting stupid shit on the internet today.

ESPN fires analyst Curt Schilling over anti-transgender post - Apr. 20, 2016

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Great Liberal Conspiracy arrayed against Curt-In-Particular continues to seek his destruction!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've changed the title of this thread. Still on the fence whether to Rickshaw it or not. What did we do with the 38 Studios(or whatever Schilling's shit was called) thread?