EQ Never

Deisun_sl

shitlord
I think the ideas they have look absolutely amazing. I just hope the execution is good.
As far as the art - I thought the worlds look excellent and I don't care for the cartoon look but it's not a deal breaker for me. Even then, I still think they looked pretty nice.

The gameplay looks like it needs a lot of work though, that's for sure.

I will definitely be buying it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When they showed the destruction at the end, does that mean any fight you get into that has any kind of duration, you will end up falling through the ground. The destruction was nice(impressions in the ground from moves) but I would say it almost went too far, it was like just releasing the tazmanian devil everywhere.

Rhuobhe

N00b
This game will require a significant hardware upgrade. I'm too old for this shit... I wish it would have been announced for PS4.

I really want this to succeed but I fail to see how this is going to be a sandbox. The avatars and their gear look too much like wow and the particle effects are excessive. On the gameplay, that Kerran looked like a fucking Tauren fighting a Voidwalker in the middle of stranglethorn! amirite?

Mughal

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This game looked good until they showed that live combat demo. All I saw was a bunch of spinning and particles and no actual impacts on the creature or any reaction animations from the creature.
The game is in development. But it was important to show people actually moving stuff on screen as opposed to canned demos like the E3/Kinect ones. Remember the one where the guy was moving his lightsaber after the character on screen had moved? Or the atrocious football run? yeah. Like, the game exists, it moved like that, tons of features still to finish.

nygh_sl

shitlord
voxels ? more like particles and big smoke screen with a mesh replacements

I'm sure you'll have to save pre determined destruction levels in the landscape editor.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Haha I am loving the responses here, and Tad10 proved to be prophetic. All of the ultra neurotic, stuck in the past zealots hate it. You fuckers are probably just like the old farts that hated the switch from radio to tv to internet. "These new fangled printing presses and typewriters scare me. Let's smash them to bits with clubs!"

Fedor

<Banned>
pull my thorn

Aslan1.png

M3zc1Dsh.jpg

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
If you signed up yesterday you get.....

REGISTERED ALREADY

No need to sign up again, we've got your info!

We're excited too! Just keep checking for updates at the e-mail address you provided us during registration and we'll let you know just as soon as you're accepted into Beta.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game will require a significant hardware upgrade. I'm too old for this shit... I wish it would have been announced for PS4.

I really want this to succeed but I fail to see how this is going to be a sandbox. The avatars and their gear look too much like wow and the particle effects are excessive. On the gameplay, that Kerran looked like a fucking Tauren fighting a Voidwalker in the middle of stranglethorn! amirite?
I thought it was announced for ps4?

rolx_sl

shitlord
fucking hate the character models. RMAH? GTFO. SWITCH CLASSES ANYTIME? GTFO. The rest looks pretty damn good though will have to see how it turns out in game. The destruction has got to lead to some nasty sploits.

antha124

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea after seeing some of that ESO live gameplay feed. Someone should tell them to go back to the drawing board.. Abysmal