EQ Never

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Well, Firiona's outline has a scimitar and a bow. I'm done with this game.
No, no don't go yet - just look at this leaked sneak preview:
rrr_img_35125.jpg

althuna_sl

shitlord
You're just wrong at this point. Stop spreading FUD is my only point. We have enough of that going around. Thats why I am the only crazy person that maintains this game could launch this year, besides the fact Smed's words implied it. I cant wait until SOE live so I can shut some of the armchair devs in here up.
I don't know what kind of emotional break down you are having, but I'm not spreading anything at all. And I am not wrong either. The quote we have doesn't say what you want it to say, sorry to break it to you but you seem to have a hard time reading words that are right in front of you. I also haven't said it will be one way or another, read what I said, take your meds.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But Smed feeds on despair, Dumar. That's why he gives all that money to charity. People can't suffer if they're dead.

Nobody_sl

shitlord
reveal-3.jpg

I can't find the FV reveal picture.
Woah woah woah, hold on a second. Anyone else notice that the cat man is taking the same position, with the same proportions as the original EQ ogre? Does this mean giant cat men, or am I not understanding the perspective of the picture properly?

althuna_sl

shitlord
Am I the only one who doesn't hate the artwork? The original EverQuest was never photorealistic. It was very cartoon looking in some ways, it just happened to be quite a cool looking cartoon rather than a sissy little disney looking one for kids. Those pics to me don't like too far from the original vision. Either way i'll have to see it for real before I judge.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If there's no ogres or they aren't a ton larger than the others ...

Fuck it if there aren't races of all sizes and the larger ones don't have to crouch through some door ways (ogres/trolls coming into neriak bank), I am going to be very annoyed

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This thread is nearly comic gold now. One...ONE...piece of artwork and we have fucking rage over whether Ogres exist and if they fucking have to crouch.

Why the fuck can't they do a total re-imagining? Most people want a new world to explore, so here goes the world with 6'2" ogres.