EQ Never

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I will say this, they have some fantastic sound effects.

Convo - It's going to be free. So yeah, that's a no brainer. Can't really get pissed at it if you aren't paying any money.

Hmerly

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nice, proceduraly generated content so things can and will change. Just hope they can execute all this stuff they're talking about.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Interesting concepts but it looks way way too cartoony. I dont get the ''fear'' / scary world in those videos.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can't see the destructible shit being perma. I don't think they'd do that

This is honestly looking too good to be true and if they pull it off its going to be cool as fuck

^ Destructible terrain = heavy instancing. Looks like a perfect PS2 title as well.

First reaction to that vid was congrats to Rhode Island tax payers, someone finally bought the Kindgoms of Amalur : The Reckoning engine.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I thought it was interesting when he was talking about how he wanted to get away from the traditional RPG type model. The fact is, MMO's have been moving far away from this model since EQ. I was hoping for a game that actually brought us back closer to this model.

I don't mind multiclassing but I would much rather have it so that if you pick a 2nd class, that's it you can't switch to another without some very big restrictions, very much like SWG. Instead we can unlock 40 different classes and switch to which ever one we want with our initial class at any time. Very rift like and not what I am looking for in my next MMO.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hello Guild Wars 2 promises which fell flat.

Cal: Oh it will be 2-3 months. They won't have any of it done. They'll need that amount of time to get it finished.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Animations look fucking terrible. Fixable certainly.

Curious whats to stop a guild powerlevelling, then rolling through Qeynos destroying everything leaving underlevelled chars with nothing basically. Its interesting, but seems like a great way to give poopsockers more power/control than they need.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Apparently if you read the articles, the player claimed areas are permanently alterable.