EQ Never

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This shit looks pretty awesome, regardless of them picking and evolving aspects from other games, it still looks awesome.

Really? I thought they looked awesome? WTF am I watching something different?
No, you arent alone, that shit looks sweet.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
The siege of Halas explanation was really cool. I like the Rallying Calls.

This game is like nothing I've seen before. It's too bad it probably won't work.
wink.png

I will play this. On paper it sounds awesome.. it will be interesting to see how it all plays out with 1000's of players running around.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
You want to see terrible animations? Go watch that Elder Scrolls feed from earlier. Those animations were flat out embarrassing.

bayr_sl

shitlord
They looked pretty janky to me like they were missing entire frames. The chick vaulting was just her instantly in a vaulting position. Maybe it was the stream, since we're watching a broadcast of a recording, but all the animations looked like that

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really hope they got a lot of experience in optimizing the engine with ps2. It's going to really be tested come this game's release(their particles are already crazy). Not to mention it has to be made to be playable on PS4 for now and in the future(since its hardware wont change).

Blackwulf

N00b
It sounds awesome, and the graphics/animations look pretty good (if a bit cartoony and too Asian MMO style.) If they pull off all their promises, it will be pretty awesome. Zenimax is probably shitting their pants a little.

Interesting concepts but it looks way way too cartoony. I dont get the ''fear'' / scary world in those videos.
I already new sadly that character models were going to be wow ish and Wildstar like sadly.

But the the zones art looks amazing as well as the game engine can have night change to daily with effects will make those of us with high end pcs let alone Ultra hopefully be to turn up all the eye candy.

Really hoping the crafting will be solid as well as the raids, dungeons and continue to have rare spawns bosses etc.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
The thing i like the most so far is the added depth for the zones, i think that's a nice idea. The rest is lofty promises we see for every mmo out there, so it's wait and see.

But fuck the pixar characters.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did you not watch the guy sliding around on his back when he was knocked down and then instantly standing back up or sliding around when they tried to stop. Granted it's still in development, but not sure you show that in your key "presentation". Simba looked really odd in some of his attacks also.

Wolftoad_sl

shitlord
A buildable and destroyable world.

Player activities trigger an AI response (cities draw dragons, outposts in the wood draw goblin attacks)

Only 8 skills available at a time chosen from whatever they decide to do with their class system.

Removal of the '!' level progression in favor of letting players choose their own path.

It seems that after ten years the industry is taking a step forward. Here's to their success.