EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

^@ViViD_sl

shitlord
Rogean told Salty (TyenCat) he wasn't going to read FoH anymore and looks like he stuck to that as far as I can tell. I'm sure it goes for here too.
I'd like to think that but, something tell me he came running to copy Kegs code he posted for 99 and left post alone cause in the FoH post he got ripped up.

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Does that mean they are going to launch with Velious/Kunark open, or "available" in the sense of having it done/tested to be open when appropriate? If the former, that seems like a bad idea. The latter sounds awesome.

Voting on additional expansions seems fine and a way to differentiate their server from p99/EQ Classic if either ever opens Velious/launches.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, because boxing wasn't at all prevalent on P99, and neither were cliques.

Are you actually serious?
Yeah I hear ya, people will cheat.
It has been my small sample size experience that servers which allow two or more boxing are filled (and by filled I mean usually super low pop) with folks who just want to do their own thing and it's near impossible to group up but hey your mileage may differ.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah I hear ya, people will cheat.
It has been my small sample size experience that servers which allow two or more boxing are filled (and by filled I mean usually super low pop) with folks who just want to do their own thing and it's near impossible to group up but hey your mileage may differ.
I get what you're saying, but there will always be cliques. Boxing doesn't make that happen -- gamers do. And, let's face it, some of us shouldn't really be allowed to talk to too many people, because it confuses us and makes us seem batshit crazy.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
boxing dumb ~ check
open with velious dumb ~ check
toop known cheater from p99 in charge dumb ~ check

skipping it and im someone desperate for a new classic server

^@ViViD_sl

shitlord
boxing dumb ~ check
open with velious dumb ~ check
toop known cheater from p99 in charge dumb ~ check

skipping it and im someone desperate for a new classic server
Quite the optimist arnt we? Why not give it a try? By the looks of rep -5 on this forum you seem like one to take advice fromTrainWreck1.gif

Kegz_sl

shitlord
C++ update to pets disappearing on zone to include disappearing on player camp and on player linkdead/disconnect. Updates available in open source section of the forums.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Quite the optimist arnt we? Why not give it a try? By the looks of rep -5 on this forum you seem like one to take advice fromTrainWreck1.gif
I got negs for saying gw2 is a shitty game what's that got to with Toop a known cheater from p99 being involved here.

As well as boxing being enabled, that alone makes almost a quarter of the classes obsolete to main.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
As well as boxing being enabled, that alone makes almost a quarter of the classes obsolete to main.
It really doesn't. Boxing was fine on Live back in the day. Some people prefer to have social groups. It makes the grind suck less.

I mean, unless you're talking about rangers. Rangers are always obsolete. ~

Kegz_sl

shitlord
More classic skill_caps SQL scripts and C++ changes to monk weight (based on level) added to the open source section.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Toop was one of the kindest and most awesome players on P99. I still remember when he gave me a ton of items and money to help me level my paladin.

Jhoanna_sl

shitlord
Toop was one of the kindest and most awesome players on P99. I still remember when he gave me a ton of items and money to help me level my paladin.
This was exactly my experience and that's why I joined Toop's guild years ago in p99. He and I became great friends and I saw him usher in so many dozens of newbies, myself included into a great atmosphere and a fun-oriented guild. Everyone that remembers him remembers him this way-- the kind, generous and trustworthy dude he is.

^@ViViD_sl

shitlord
I got negs for saying gw2 is a shitty game what's that got to with Toop a known cheater from p99 being involved here.

People didn't box 2 chars on live, thats new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.