EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

yraapt_sl

shitlord
The exp model here is pretty much the opposite of vulak. Yellow/red give good exp, blues are completely worthless.

I made lvl 6 in about 6 hours played.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hey yraapt, you play a mage / cleric duo? Think I saw you in CB, buffed your pet with +str.

Friend and I run a War/Cle/Enc/Dru/Rog, if anyone is soloing around CB hit us up! If Hathe is on, all 5 of us are on.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If xp is too fast you miss out on all the juicy newbie dungeon drama that shapes things later

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm keeping my sk/shm around Feerott/uguk until they are 14 for self binds. I'll probably head to highpass after that.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
i was basically the only guy not boxing so i stopped playing

85% of population boxing 2+ toons shits classic

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
if you complain because 1-10 is 20 hours you are a lazy bastard and dont want to group. Wtf is wrong with this server

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Things are getting better. Kegz and co. are putting in good work to get us damned close to velious EQ. I can already see improvements in consistency of xp gain. It still feels a little off to me but I haven't been grouping at all and I'm not boxing. ( bard ftw ) With that said, everything else seems kosher. The server has been running good for me. I'm able to AE kite with almost no issue, my gripe would be that sometimes I have to pretty much stand on a mob to get agro while body pulling.

Good job so far Kegz. Now just don't let your server turn into EverDrama.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Pets dont auto attack mobs that attack their masters? Also notice you have to spam /pet attack/back off to get it to actually do it.

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have yet to play a pet class so haven't run into that. I don't think it would be a deal breaker though. Just a minor annoyance.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Started swarm kiting on bard at level 5. Pulled 19 mobs. Mix of blue even and yellow. More even cons than anything. Got 7% xp. Logged out. Solo xp is fucked. My friend was in a group and in the time it took me to kill that small swarm he damn near got a level.
There's a Bard on the server who is already over level 21 from swarm kiting. Sorry that you're just bad.

Rhuobhe

N00b
went to everfrost peaks and had two horrible CRs for trying to get cat pelts and hotzone exp with my buddy. running around WK now. The qeynos starting area is definitely the least popular on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.