EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorrorFK_sl

shitlord
Rolled a super-safe PLD/CLR combo in Faydwer, and the exp is bearable (at least within hotzones). Maps and initial swimming/sense heading skill swooned me, and having fun with zonewide /ooc (for now, at least. Makes empty zones tolerable).

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Before trying to start on this server I'd like to know if they are actually enforcing the 2 box maximum rule or if people are being allowed to run as many as they wish. Do boats work? Also whats the time table (if any) on artifact items like BFG, Beads and other toys?

Thanks!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Their rule is 4 accounts per ip combined with a maximum of 2 boxing. Can probably 4 box np as long as you dont piss anyone off and are low key.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I really wish there were hotzones in kunark besides the shithole warlisks and clusterfuck that is kurns. Never leveled an iksar before and enjoying the other zones.. LoIO and Overthere are so much nicer. Still fun, but the non hotzone xp just feels so damn slow.
Hot zones are going to be changing weekly/monthly. FoB was a hot zone for the first week of release, and it's why I estimate 50% of the damn server are fucking Iksar. Hell, Tox/Paineel are still hotzones and i'm the only Erudite I've seen over there aside from maybe 1 other person since launch. Hopefully a new set of hot zones will come out soon.

Rhuobhe

N00b
I am solo boxing but I am on the verge of starting a CLR. problem is that my ranger is already 8. soloing blows when my friends aren't on

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got 84% in one pull on my bard in EK. I think I had everything in the zone that was killable to me. Too bad I had to go to work. Did 9 to 17 with 4 people in group in less than 2 days with just bard aoe kiting. Was being pretty lazy about it too. Wasn't chain pulling or trying to maximize pulls. Just chillin with friends and having a good time. Highest level is around 35. Second highest is around 30. If you can get used to it bard kiting is pretty nuts. If I had been solo this whole weekend and during the double xp I'd be level 27-28 for sure.

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Leadership from talisman were a bunch of derps. They tried starting some bullshit drama on me. They said I was training them in CB when I wasn't even in the zone. Caps lock crying in OOC about how Rook (me) was stealing spawns from them at a camp they weren't even at. The list goes on. Stay the fuck away from those morons. They are lucky they didn't get banned in the first place for trying to ruin my reputation.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Leadership from talisman were a bunch of derps. They tried starting some bullshit drama on me. They said I was training them in CB when I wasn't even in the zone. Caps lock crying in OOC about how Rook (me) was stealing spawns from them at a camp they weren't even at. The list goes on. Stay the fuck away from those morons. They are lucky they didn't get banned in the first place for trying to ruin my reputation.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Talisman is completely done now.

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Around the time this stuff was hot, I wasn't high enough or in the "in-crowd" to know what was what.

But what was the deal with Rubicite armor? Why was it eventually removed?

I know the manastone debacle, to the point where it eventually was nerfed to oblivion. But what was really the issue?

Dark Elf mask. I knew a few dwarves that always wore the thing. Why was that removed?

What was the deal with dual-wielding? Everyone I knew that was a tank/fighter of some sort dual wielded. What was the deal with that? Did they nerf dual wielding to bring it in line with two-handers? Or did they beef two-handers?

Status
Not open for further replies.