EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motec_sl

shitlord
Yeah man. We've got people trying to spy and shit already. It's good times, right?
No joke.

People like Gnomeland wanting to get a mule in our guild as a 'spy'.

Yet we pretty much invite anyone who expresses they want to have green text on their screen (and are half decent players), and play with people who swear a lot and dont care for sharing the phats. Anyone who knows their class, and wants to level up and doesnt get offended easily is welcome to speak to one of us lol.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Were you by chance boxing? I unfortunately was not. Solo xp is far worse than grouped xp on The Sleeper, so that could account for your differing experience on the server.
I was boxing, yeah. I think what you said about those values being close to when it released was probably it though; I remember it being pretty bad in the earlier parts, maybe not that bad but like you said the boxing could have something to do with it. It's improved a lot currently though, it might not be at Classic levels, but I still find it a decent pace. Some people still think it's ridiculously fucked, though. /shrug

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Just surprised people who got banned from or who's guild quit P99 are so desperate to play another server they will tolerate this horrific coding and moronic dev team (Anyone with access to the bug forums on EpicEmu can see how Kegz argues with people over obvious bugs the average emu player can spot a mile away, the warrior taunt thread is cringeworthy).

The population is like 150 people with boxing so actually like 60 people since some I even know personally are 4-boxing and breaking the rules there. A 60 person Velious server what is that 1 person per 9 zone average?

HorrorFK_sl

shitlord
What else is there to do? Return to P1999 or wait on EQclassic? This is simply a close feel to old EQ. The majority of the player base has just hit the early 20s, and old EverQuest = grinding til you raid and eventually quitting. No problem with quitting earlier here, and would prolly play P1999 if they unlocked 2boxing outside the exclusive elites.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Just surprised people who got banned from or who's guild quit P99 are so desperate to play another server they will tolerate this horrific coding and moronic dev team (Anyone with access to the bug forums on EpicEmu can see how Kegz argues with people over obvious bugs the average emu player can spot a mile away, the warrior taunt thread is cringeworthy).

The population is like 150 people with boxing so actually like 60 people since some I even know personally are 4-boxing and breaking the rules there. A 60 person Velious server what is that 1 person per 9 zone average?
Why are you so concerned with how we're spending our time, broham?

You seem awfully bitter about something with those obvious bullshit numbers. lol

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Last weekend both Sola and Najena had 20+ people in them. Even if half of those are boxes it's still a lot of people for the 20-30 range. Shrug.

My guys are 21-23ish, but I haven't been able to play half as much this week as last. Still having fun!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Considering I fell to the hole yesterday via lovely autofollow, yelinak wasnt there so I doubt sleeper is there :p I'm enjoying the server and kegz has been furiously working on patches, just need to attract more people.

wtb ishva robe $10!tongue.png

tongue.png

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Considering I fell to the hole yesterday via lovely autofollow, yelinak wasnt there so I doubt sleeper is there :p I'm enjoying the server and kegz has been furiously working on patches, just need to attract more people.
Wait...what?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I think he means one of the floor traps in skyshrine. Seeing as "The Hole" is a zone, which never had yelinak or sleepers mobs in it... that is the best guess I can muster.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I mean yael*.. I had my 2nd toon on autofollow while running through paineel and the toon ghosted into the drop to yael, hit divine aura on my way down and saw bunch of corpses (players lol) and no yaelbiggrin.png

biggrin.png

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I mean yael*.. I had my 2nd toon on autofollow while running through paineel and the toon ghosted into the drop to yael, hit divine aura on my way down and saw bunch of corpses (players lol) and no yaelbiggrin.png
You did not get to see yael as you did not have raid token to turn him and spawm him.

biggrin.png

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm in the process of securing raid tokens for IB. Several mobs are currently HIGHLY contested such as: NONE.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Who here did the stein of moggok turn in? barkeep compendium: Tried to do it on my enchanter but can't alliance the mob and no ogre illusion, just DE, which wasn't enough faction. Tried to do this exterminator quest but no exterminator.. wondering what other people did.. cooking for faction?

neeeevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.