EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I had to wait ~2hours, but that's fine I'm just being a mega casual. I probably won't even be 60 by the weekend.

Logged off at level 10 cause I got bored - not actually sure I have it left in me to mega sock this shit anymore.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yea I had to wait ~2hours, but that's fine I'm just being a mega casual. I probably won't even be 60 by the weekend.

Logged off at level 10 cause I got bored - not actually sure I have it left in me to mega sock this shit anymore.

Not many people are going to be 60 by the weekend. The exp is slooow on here even in a solid group.

Heard there will be an exp bonus Fri-Mon so most people will get 60 during that if true.

Doesn't seem to be a queue today which is shocking. This server is doing a lot better than, say, Aradune did on queues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Playing with randoms at level 10 and it's incredible how bad some of these boomers reaction times are. Its really amazing to watch so many sand giant deaths...

• 1Worf

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would strongly urge to not sock this time around. You have 2 objectives and a long time to do it in kunark, hit 60 and get your epic done and it is extremely easy to do your epic with mischiefs ruleset, relative to each classes epic. That leaves months of dead time, with faydedar being the high point of most of your raid days.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Kunark start doubles the amount of time you have to spend leveling before you're max level. It's a lot.
A server where they level capped and increased it quickly (Ex: capped to 20, increased by 5 every week) would be really interesting. Kind of like a softer Vaniki.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Between Selo, Vaniki, Oakwynd and Mischief you would have thought they got to test enough things and learned enough to launch something with more of the better parts and less of the worse stuff but it's more likely a server is a one and done than part of an evolutionary process. Even Teek is just Mischief 2.0

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not many people are going to be 60 by the weekend. The exp is slooow on here even in a solid group.

Heard there will be an exp bonus Fri-Mon so most people will get 60 during that if true.

Doesn't seem to be a queue today which is shocking. This server is doing a lot better than, say, Aradune did on queues.
They did do some updates/fixes to the queue/login process after Aradune, from what I recall. It still has a hard cap it allows (I want to say 5k) but it's at least some improvement.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I wanted to vicariously do the TLP launch by watching some streams in the background and... goddamn, this might be the worst possible game to watch streaming.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
5 hours in the queue last night and never got it. Not optimistic about getting in this weekend. Darn.. lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
I still dont have vaniki drink can that shit be parceled? if so can somebody parcel me a few stacks lol
Requiem on teek

I can send some food as well

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
oh i know but its still drink i dont have to buy lol

I'm taking a break but I'm in a town. Shoot me a tell on Rajaah and if I get it before I get back I'll parcel you a bunch of the Vaniki foodstuff.

• 1Like