EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the tip. Can you have it use inputs from your main PC or would I have to use a second keyboard?
Yeah, it works just like any other screen sharing software, but it's focus is on games/FMV. If you focus the parsec window then both your mouse and keyboard will drive the remote machine. Only reason I got an external keyboard is so I didn't have to change window focus just to hit some assist macros.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's a big chunk of raiders who actually just log on to kill batphones or DZ raids, so that doesn't match up.

I think raiding is relevant to everyone but only when they get a guaranteed chance at minimal effort for maximum rewards. That's why batphone guilds work so well.

There's a ton of people at 50 who do not need to group. Tons more even below 50, trying to get their first 50, and don't realize they don't need gear to play the game.
It's not about NEED, It's about WANT.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This thinking that only x people need gear and only raiding really matters and everything else is meh, is exactly why so many super autistic led guilds implode during the 70s era when all their wizards and rogues and druids and shit are like "I can't do x or y without help and those people just jerk off by themselves, fuck this game."

If all you do is raid and nothing else and you don't care about anything but raiding, you are in the very much minority of eq players. Ironically, faceless selo's guildleader fit that bill to a hilarious point of being mocked for not doing any group stuff... but he respected other people's desires to do it. Usually you see the opposite and its people who take their toons to plaster content for boxes and finish all the chase augs and missions who then claim only raiding matters.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mischief topped out at 3999 people tonight at 9:55 pm
Thornblade topped out at 1524 people tonight at 9:58 pm

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Looks like Ragefire gear dropping from Chardok Royals. Everything else as expected level range for group loot seems lower +/-2

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mischief topped out at 3999 people tonight at 9:55 pm
Thornblade topped out at 1524 people tonight at 9:58 pm
Actually, how did you get that value? It seems weird that General5 would be almost empty already if it got up to 10 chat channels. Only 2 people in general7. 0 in 8-10. I can't believe all those people would decide to switch to a different general chat.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
thorn had 7 picks of chardok at 7pm with over 40 in each. mischief had 10 picks of chardok.

mischief must have a lot more bots or something in those general channels.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its possible the type of person that chooses to play on the alternate less populated server is the kind of person doesn't want to be part of general chatting. Also possible it was just a fluke with one server raiding more at whatever time.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Thorn blade for sure has less bots and stuff. It’s a problem for those of us that want to buy a PL lol…

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Got the boys up to level 8 last night after fucking around with multiplicity for a while. Ended up just plugging in a laptop in the living room where I have ethernet, as it was too much of a PITA to run it upstairs to my other desktop.

Do we have a forum/"community" guild on Mischief?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Got the boys up to level 8 last night after fucking around with multiplicity for a while. Ended up just plugging in a laptop in the living room where I have ethernet, as it was too much of a PITA to run it upstairs to my other desktop.

Do we have a forum/"community" guild on Mischief?
There is Zaide's guild. Pretty sure they let any known FoHers in, but it's mostly a gdkp guild, I think? But pretty sure they'll tag you, based on what people have said in the last dozen pages of this thread or so. Can't remember what it is called though. It is Faceless combined with something else.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There is Zaide's guild. Pretty sure they let any known FoHers in, but it's mostly a gdkp guild, I think? But pretty sure they'll tag you, based on what people have said in the last dozen pages of this thread or so. Can't remember what it is called though. It is Faceless combined with something else.
Zaide Zaide what do I have to do for the hookup? I need to be able to show off my pixels.