EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
LOL VS loot tables is VP loot.

I won't even mention Talendor's drops....
Fucking awesome. These are the kind of fucking shenanigans I was hopeful would happen. Luclin is going to be fucking WILD, especially with how Greig's functions as a zone.
Start here:

Thanks, man!

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone who wants to know exactly how to chain spawn Shei forever can just parcel Foaming on Rizlona a krono. I don't have my bard's cloak yet or I'd post openly. Hoping to get time to farm it this week.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually, how did you get that value? It seems weird that General5 would be almost empty already if it got up to 10 chat channels. Only 2 people in general7. 0 in 8-10. I can't believe all those people would decide to switch to a different general chat.

I will check the logs, anomalies do happen though. I remember last night several channels being bugged out. I do use a truncated mean when determining the monthly/expansion averages though to account for such things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone who wants to know exactly how to chain spawn Shei forever can just parcel Foaming on Rizlona a krono. I don't have my bard's cloak yet or I'd post openly. Hoping to get time to farm it this week.

wtb shears

Zaide

TLP Idealist
During the grind to 60 I had an OOG mage and Necro box. Probably like ten times my Necro got warped to a random location in zone and I’d have to quickly FD and slowly clear back to the group between pulls. One of the stranger things I’ve experienced in EQ.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
During the grind to 60 I had an OOG mage and Necro box. Probably like ten times my Necro got warped to a random location in zone and I’d have to quickly FD and slowly clear back to the group between pulls. One of the stranger things I’ve experienced in EQ.
MQnext is still pretty buggy, eh?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I'm pretty sure I wont be able to go back to a non randomized loot server again after playing this.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm pretty sure I wont be able to go back to a non randomized loot server again after playing this.

That is defiantly one of the biggest issues with this type of server. Once you give someone everything they want and easy then its very hard to go back to a normal server where stuff is much harder to get. I expect that next server to suffer heavily from this.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think maybe you'll see more TLPs with gimmicks to keep things fresh with the old Phinny style clone being much more uncommon.

Sevens

Log Wizard
That is defiantly one of the biggest issues with this type of server. Once you give someone everything they want and easy then its very hard to go back to a normal server where stuff is much harder to get. I expect that next server to suffer heavily from this.
Where can they go from here?
Mischief rules with open world or faction pvp?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
FV didn't ruin live servers did it?

I've popped over there for time to time to drop a few kronos and trick out some insane lowbie twinks for a weekend here and there.

My favorite level 1 purchases are a set of seru/emp horses and fabled jboots for all the toons. Specific out of era or overpowered weapons like diamond tipped war javelins etc.

I expect a a very robust early level market once the bazaar hits. Once folks can effectively farm ntov with low numbers there will be an endless supply of fantastic gear for folks to snag for new toons. FV is limited by missing AoC's. The spawn at will once a week and have your own instance farming is going to be good times.

This should be easiest server to catch up on if you're willing to drop a few krono to completely kit out your toons.

Needless

Toe Sucker
unironically wanting pvp servers in this age has to be a result of some serious brain trauma

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 5 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Where can they go from here?
Mischief rules with open world or faction pvp?
Level capped TLP. Open more content at the start of the server. X amount of time at lvl 50, 60, 65, etc.

I wanna see 250 people doing AoW and Vulak at lvl 50.