EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Sterling

El Presidente
Wasn't MoTM and the likes added when raids were OW only? I'd want it removed so you don't need to be the size of TEB to farm pixels in DZs.
game has changed so much that a few mages can down nagafen and vox at 50. and it's not like you need 72 people to kill that stuff in a DZ.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Anybody know if a list exists of all the "rare" flagged mobs in classic, Kunark, etc.? Or does anybody remember static rares (non-roaming) that spawn overland (non-dungeon)? I'm having a hard time remembering any except for Xorbb. Mage/Wiz bros are 14 and wanna camp some random gear to start kitting them out with stuff.

Yeah, I really wish they'd remove flagging/keys on a future server.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I look forward to the epic trains and battles for Tantor and Strong Horn come Velious.

• 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is defiantly one of the biggest issues with this type of server. Once you give someone everything they want and easy then its very hard to go back to a normal server where stuff is much harder to get. I expect that next server to suffer heavily from this.
I think we'll see this again sometime in the future. They have a clear winner. Plus, the launch was very smooth. but not perfect.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anybody know if a list exists of all the "rare" flagged mobs in classic, Kunark, etc.? Or does anybody remember static rares (non-roaming) that spawn overland (non-dungeon)? I'm having a hard time remembering any except for Xorbb. Mage/Wiz bros are 14 and wanna camp some random gear to start kitting them out with stuff.

Yeah, I really wish they'd remove flagging/keys on a future server.
Glubbsink in butcher block. 10 min respawn. lvl 15

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone remember the solo Oracle camp in Velious in Eastern Wastes that was nerfed like 3 times and then finally removed very early on? It was right by the bridge from Iceclad I think. You could solo camp it as a lot of caster classes and he dropped loot. Dropped Oracle Cloak and even could drop the Robe that was in CC at first. And you could use this camp for exp to like 58 iirc. 7 min respawn or so. I remember a ton of people bitching about it, but I don't specifically remember why. Tbo it might have been because people didn't like that some classes could solo into late 50's. Solo camps with static spawns that gave exp that far were quite rare. But I'd love more anecdotes about this camp if anyone remembers it. Loved that camp.

It is this mob with this loot table Oracle of Ry`Gorr - Project 1999 Wiki . Don't know if p99 ever got the data from someone about the pre nerf camp in the first few weeks/month of velious tho. There was a static spawn at zone entrance ish.

This is great, thanks! Is the Velious tab not working for anyone else?

Last edited:

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Regalband.png

Finished the server first Band today. I'm hearing some wild rumors about The Spirit Wracked Urn if some kronolord wants to team up and help me abuse the fuck out of this ring PM me.

• 1Like

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
I don't think it's so much that there's rumors, but you've always been able to have a single ring that a group of people pass around to make multiple SWCs. Now that SWC itself is tradeable, well it's obvious the possibilities.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
All the parts are tradeable right? So if you collect all the stuff you just hand it to the kronolord printing cords and he pops you out one for a fee. Previously with MQing the ring hopped around but now the dude with the ring can keep his ring thus the loop stays closed.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I don't think it's so much that there's rumors, but you've always been able to have a single ring that a group of people pass around to make multiple SWCs. Now that SWC itself is tradeable, well it's obvious the possibilities.
That's not the rumor. I already knew that I was planning on selling them.

SWC as a drop seems very rare still. On the other hand i'm hearing the Urn is much more common then previous TLPs, however i can't confirm this rumor. So if someone has a bunch of urns and wants to strike while the iron is hot hit me up. I'll be the only one with a Ring for at least the next 2+ days.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
That's not the rumor. I already knew that I was planning on selling them.

SWC as a drop seems very rare still. On the other hand i'm hearing the Urn is much more common then previous TLPs, however i can't confirm this rumor. So if someone has a bunch of urns and wants to strike while the iron is hot hit me up. I'll be the only one with a Ring for at least the next 2+ days.
Not that hard to pop a pick

Xevy

Log Wizard
Highest backstab damage in mainhand. Not much more than that. Also that Shadow Vortex proc is omega aggro and you don't really want that.

• 1Like