EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The first and last time I got drunk with my coworkers, I threw a lighter into a bonfire (the lighter exploded, and probably sent shards bulleting through the air), then fell into a pool and it was pitch dark out so I was barely able to get out of it, and then joked about killing my boss... TO my boss.

Somehow I didn't get fired. There were one or two girls present who even complained about me the next day (not because I did anything to them, but because my overall behavior was dumb as hell). And somehow I didn't get fired. Well, it was like 20 years ago. I don't even think I was old enough to legally drink, so no wonder I was so completely idiotic. The one that bothers me the most is that I threw a lighter into the fire. I have no idea why I did that. Hopefully it just got vaporized. Imagine if somebody had gotten blinded or something.

Yep, first and last time.
I was at a huge party once where someone threw batteries into a fire around a bunch of people tripping on acid. Let’s just say it …..was memorable.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was at a huge party once where someone threw batteries into a fire around a bunch of people tripping on acid. Let’s just say it …..was memorable.
My friends used to throw cans of soup or baked beans into the fire. "Soups on!"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
So what's up with the plat dupe that everyone was talking about? Krono seems to be steady now. Did they fix it?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Guise secured. Now I can go back to actual exp.

Is there a discord for mischief that isn't just a cesspool?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If your living in Venezuela your a king with that krono.

I know some of the venezuelans farmed runescape and shit, I bet its stuff like that.

Governmental managers and people making good money in argentina sometimes make as much as 2$ an hour. A licensed doctor in a hospital might be making screeching hauls of 10$ an hour if they've been at it a while. Yes, you can make more money farming krono as a basement hobgoblin than a licensed medical professional in most of south america.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Idk what ya'll talkin about, I made a lot of krono off VP weapons. There's like 4 that are rot status on launch but the others flew off the shelf for weeks.

Figured I'd pseudo-reply here instead of the Aradune/Rizlona thread even though both threads are basically just mischief-related convo.

Miethos

Trakanon Raider
what expac is this server currently on ? I'm thinking about installing the game again and coming in lol. I wonder how long it would take me to level up a Magician.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Idk what ya'll talkin about, I made a lot of krono off VP weapons. There's like 4 that are rot status on launch but the others flew off the shelf for weeks.

Figured I'd pseudo-reply here instead of the Aradune/Rizlona thread even though both threads are basically just mischief-related convo.
I mean you would know better than most on their value. But we weren’t talking about their monetary value. They said they didn’t want to go to commons tunnel and sit there for hours. Not even with a bot. Hence the Bazaar comment about being a huge QOL upgrade from multiple people.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean you would know better than most on their value. But we weren’t talking about their monetary value. They said they didn’t want to go to commons tunnel and sit there for hours. Not even with a bot. Hence the Bazaar comment about being a huge QOL upgrade from multiple people.
Gotta actually kill VP mobs to sell in the bazaar, guess when Luclin launches maybe you can find out!

baduntss.gif

• 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I'm sad that your spreadsheet reminded me of all those stupid rares in Sleeper's Tomb. Fucking probably no Willsapper dropping like rain, unless you're raiding ST.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
I'm sad that your spreadsheet reminded me of all those stupid rares in Sleeper's Tomb. Fucking probably no Willsapper dropping like rain, unless you're raiding ST.
Yeah I'm curious how they're gonna handle that. I don't think any of the Drakonine / Drakeen named spawn until Sleeper's switches over the post-awakened version so there's no telling if they will be diluting the pool until that occurs. Fishing Tantor's in WW DZs holding it might work for a bit depending. I will say that in Kunark we are currently getting random loot in the 20-30 range off a couple non-existant Timorous Deep named that either have never spawned or were removed 10+ years ago but were given the RARE mob tag years back when they first added the achievements.

I'm also wondering how they're gonna implement Fear 2.0 and if they will be included on any of the random tables in Velious. It'd suck to get Golem Loot (CT Classic loot) off velious raid mobs but it'd be real sick for more Cazic Thule 2.0 drops since he has 3 different FT1 items.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider

I mean, it depends. If you're getting them for 4000 plat in GDKP and selling them for... 1 krono... then yah it prob seems good for you. Most people are the opposite of excited when Talendor drops 7 weapons. Having 20 different weapons all worth 1 krono or less is weird... and then there are only actually a few solid weapons that attract a higher price.

There are also a grip of caster weapons that no one wants. Which I wasn't even referring to when talking about the weapons sucking lol.

If you're the one picking up rots off the guild and flipping em, then its free krono if you're getting them basically free or very cheap.

I'm referencing bigger ticket items. PD drops how many items... and the worst one is... a weapon... 2nd worst... a weapon. You prefer the non weapon drops off basically every boss. And there are so many weapons lol. I believe you buying stuff cheap from GDKP and flipping them made you plenty of money. But, that's different from what I am talking about. You'd be making money off those items no matter what they are because you're just getting them cheap and flipping them.

I can't even name 4 weapons that I want to see off bosses right now.

Blood Orchid Katana...

Things like Feverblade and Smoldering Cudgel were good for awhile and only barely getting cheap cheap now. But, again, you just rather not see most weapons. Their other loot is usually better.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm curious how "revamped" versions of dungeons will work. Nurga, Droga, CT 2.0, Paw, Hate, Fear, etc. If all those share loot tables with the rest of Kunark and Classic that might suck, but it would also mean easy to kill shit like Karnor's mobs would potentially drop the Nurga/Droga revamped loot, stuff like The Hole could drop the revamped CT loot, etc.