EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
This sort of thing is good otherwise we might forget that most EQ players are sub-human

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
This sort of thing is good otherwise we might forget that most EQ players are sub-human

Sir ill have you know he bragged about making 8kr a day sitting at the camp for 16 hours. Does that sound sub-human to you? Nah he is balling out IRL and you're just a hater.

Beating the bully in game feels good just like IRL. Helped some random get his piece.
bullybtfo.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
LMAO. Imagine bragging about making $80/day to be a loser.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
or $29,200 a year. In some parts of the country, that's ok money. I doubt anyone is paying taxes. And that's now, wait till he figures out some better way to extract krono from the chumps.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
If your living in Venezuela your a king with that krono.

I know some of the venezuelans farmed runescape and shit, I bet its stuff like that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
or $29,200 a year. In some parts of the country, that's ok money. I doubt anyone is paying taxes. And that's now, wait till he figures out some better way to extract krono from the chumps.
You could probably convince me to play EQ all day for $15/hour. You couldn't pay me $15/hour to fucking camp that shit for hours, however.

That's the big problem I have with Kronolording for a living. Most of that shit involves being a total degen.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
LMAO. Imagine bragging about making $80/day to be a loser.

$80/day for a 16hr shift. He's a true shitter making $5/hr camping this shit. As much fun as it sounds playing video games for a living, you could pull like 3x per hour working a Walmart cashier shift or something.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1627103264730.png

Which of these is a better setup? Like how should I compare dual-wielded weapons to 2H? Better ratio = better, or are we adding the damage up? 17+15=32 if both hit, so the one-handers are 32 damage on a roughly 26.5 delay. I assume that in classic offhand weapons don't fire as often?

Most of my melee experience is in using big meaty two-handers.

fjurn

Molten Core Raider
Main hand and off hand swing independent of each other.

Off hand has to pass a dual wield roll to trigger.

That's all.

Go to the same mob, and take out your iphone, press start on your timer, and see how fast you kill it with dual wield.

Do the same with the 2hander on the same mob.

Repeat until you either see a big difference, or if there is no difference, enjoy the role playing aspect of EverQuest and go with the one that feels right for your character.

Happy adventures!

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, but this is a random loot server. So if you're after a guise that's not a very good spot.

Edit: scratch the part about Widowmistress shes too high level. Mistmoore Maid+Butler in MM is probably the best place.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, but this is a random loot server. So if you're after a guise that's not a very good spot.

Edit: scratch the part about Widowmistress shes too high level. Mistmoore Maid+Butler in MM is probably the best place.
MM maid/butler, ass/sup, or Mino hero are the three I've seen/heard most success with Guises.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
MM maid/butler, ass/sup, or Mino hero are the three I've seen/heard most success with Guises.
Gnome lady in sol a is great too. Can't remember her name but is in the room next to the vendor and below capt bignipples.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user