EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
how does the fungi staff work on the server atm? is it prenerf? when can it be clicked?
Prenerf. This version will drop for 90 days after kunark launch then it will change to the nerf version. No idea on level to click.

Stifle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there a list of items that will go out of circulation? Wondering about de mask, manastones...

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Rip, nerfed after 21 years.
42E2CE73-76AF-4146-942D-3D69110B89B3.jpeg

• 2Rustled
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Anyone know if the noob quests to boost a character to like 25 with red wine still work?
they were nerfed pretty hard, i posted some stats about rat ears earlier in this thread. Red wine is much easier now they stack to 1000, but the xp was nerfed bad enough that it takes thousands of plat to make it to like level 15. if you want to go all the way to 25 if i had to guess it would be somewhere around 20k plat and a whole lot clicking.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
It took like 45kpp to hit 25 with no bonus. At that point it slowed down tremendously in comparison to what the ears did.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So that's over 200k to hit 40. and a pretty silly amount of clicking lol.
Yea, I gave up at 34. While it is more turn ins and costly, the no traveling aspect makes it a little more enjoyable.

Edit - also you do not have to deal with destroying rewards after turn in like the ears.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Ugh, it makes me sad that red wine is that bad. I was thinking it would get me to 40 at like 6x the cost but sounds like it'd be 100k even with the Labor Day double xp bonus.

At those prices, if you don't want to/can't PL yourself, it's better to just hire someone.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm out of Kronos and need 3 more, and most people are buying them not selling. What's the place to get them these days, still ECTunnel.com?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

FWIW, going through some old data, It looks like the GOD XP bump is very significant. Nearly 100%, at least on Mangler. 0.151 to 0.279 XP on a planar armor turnin at 65 (and yes, regular xp and quest XP share the same modifier as confirmed by devs). I remember referencing that when talking about rat ears but couldn't remember the actual data.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user