EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is no reason to think this hard about it. Goto Grieg's End unless you have your own group then goto Kennels. Especially on Mischief with the randomized loot GE will be poppin.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
- Added a chance for all NPCs in appropriate zones to drop the pieces needed for the Key to Vex Thal. The droprate will be doubled for the first month of the release of Shadows of Luclin. After that month, it will still have an increased drop rate, however not as much.

Luclin tomorrow, bonus exp now, shards everywhere, Beastlords

Zaide

TLP Idealist
- Added a chance for all NPCs in appropriate zones to drop the pieces needed for the Key to Vex Thal. The droprate will be doubled for the first month of the release of Shadows of Luclin. After that month, it will still have an increased drop rate, however not as much.

The shard change doesn’t go into effect until a week after Luclin launch unfortunately.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thats a good change. I need to finish one more VT key for my crew on Rizlona so I can farm some things.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

With free-trade, this change is money. DPG is really giving it some effort this go-around. There may be something to them announcing they want to "reinvest" in their existing products.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Well that would have been nice to have 8 months ago when Luclin came out on Rizlona. Would have saved me a lot of time keying 24 boxes. Happy for you all, though!

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
Being new to tlps, what are my options for mounts? Stopped playing live in like 2007 so I have fuck all in my claim window.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
I'm really excited to see how fucked up loot is right out the gate for you guys, post some ridiculous corpse screenshots when you can :)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm really excited to see how fucked up loot is right out the gate for you guys, post some ridiculous corpse screenshots when you can :)

Bobby's streaming atm and so far nothing crazy. Cursed had a Soul Essence of Aten Ha Ra, Rhag 1 and Rhag 2 had loot from similarly low tier bosses (Akheva Ruins shit I think). Right now they're trading around the not no drop Emp key to do Emp.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Being new to tlps, what are my options for mounts? Stopped playing live in like 2007 so I have fuck all in my claim window.
can buy one in the bazaar stable, there's probably some in the bazaar on traders at some point from people getting them from crates/expansions, or the marketplace for station cash. There's also some that are drops as well. As a side note, the bunny mount is the best one as a gnome.