EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Bobby's streaming atm and so far nothing crazy. Cursed had a Soul Essence of Aten Ha Ra, Rhag 1 and Rhag 2 had loot from similarly low tier bosses (Akheva Ruins shit I think). Right now they're trading around the not no drop Emp key to do Emp.
We were ruined by pog named dropping vulak loot.

The meth just aint the same anymore :(

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's really not surprising at all, especially when you consider how Tier 1 in Velious was done.

Sterling

El Presidente
bunny.PNG

This is the way

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
It's not coloured, you're doing it wrong. At least we can use mounts with old models nowadays.
Remember if you used old models you couldn't see if people were on mounts? I remember not changing to new models when Luclin came out and people were still using the EC tunnel and they'd say "I'm on the mount at T2" and I'd just be thinking "What the fuck are you talking about?!?!?!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Remember if you used old models you couldn't see if people were on mounts? I remember not changing to new models when Luclin came out and people were still using the EC tunnel and they'd say "I'm on the mount at T2" and I'd just be thinking "What the fuck are you talking about?!?!?!"
I've always hated the luclin models. The animations are just so bad.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Who cleared VT and dropped Aten yesterday? Saw the message roll by but didn't see who it was.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah. You only see your own mount, Frogloks, and skeletons on mounts if you keep all old models. I love it.

You also don't have to see that ugly Hero's forge shit and the dumb hats everyone has.

Sterling

El Presidente
It takes exactly 1454924 red wine and your noob note to hit 40 during bonus as a gnome paladin. that's 90205p 2g 8s 8c plus 1 cloudy potion. Will likely post a dumb chart like i did with the rat ears at some point.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It takes exactly 1454924 red wine and your noob note to hit 40 during bonus as a gnome paladin. that's 90205p 2g 8s 8c plus 1 cloudy potion. Will likely post a dumb chart like i did with the rat ears at some point.
90k plat for level 40 isn't too bad. Could probably do it cheaper with a PL service though, no?

Sterling

El Presidente
90k plat for level 40 isn't too bad. Could probably do it cheaper with a PL service though, no?
not sure, krono are around 40k now so it's slightly over 2, which is probably about what a 1-40 PL costs. Red wine you can do without needing outside help which has some draw to it, but even waterbirding 14.5 thousand clicks to buy that many is pretty damn tedious.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
not sure, krono are around 40k now so it's slightly over 2, which is probably about what a 1-40 PL costs. Red wine you can do without needing outside help which has some draw to it, but even waterbirding 14.5 thousand clicks to buy that many is pretty damn tedious.
Yeah, that's the thing - the tediousness of all those buys and turnins is too much of a PITA for me. It's the same reason I could never do ears.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean I played on a real server and had a macro do 1-43 for ~30k in rat ears while I watched movies. And that's my anti Truebox plug for the month.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Its definitely cheaper than PL. 25-40 is like 3-4 alone.