EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Anybody ever use any of the PL services? How reliable are they? If you don't want to out yourself as a dirty boomer, feel free to PM me. I need to get my Bard to 60 and won't have time next week to grind out 57-60, but I don't want to lose my precious Kroners.
Dropped 3 krono when they were 80k on a damn good one from a guy named Agnew. 4 hours got me around 40ish AA with a pot. Ended up getting another round for free when I gave all his toons clicks off my bladesoul. Solid guy.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I have figured out at this gear level/AA level that I can generate 2ish AA an hour with about… 5 actions per minute? Dot a mob in velks, auto attack, do work at the office until mob dies. Rinse and repeat while at the office 4-5 hours a day and it’s a no brainer. If I get crazy busy it goes down to 1 AA an hour for absolutely no effort.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
what's this talk about people transferring back and forth between Mischief and Thornblade?

Is there some kind of free transfer system? I looked it up and only found the token that costs 2500 dbc or whatever they call them now.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
what's this talk about people transferring back and forth between Mischief and Thornblade?

Is there some kind of free transfer system? I looked it up and only found the token that costs 2500 dbc or whatever they call them now.
People just pay for the transfer.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Last Tuesday night I participated in a small man box crew raid to clear Tormax and then we popped into Umbral Plains to kill ZIthtruiwneowedjngsdfjg and Doomshade for a shot at RGC and other box loots.

Tonight I helped out on the beta server doing 120 content to raid.....the revamped Umbral Plains. We killed Zitiuerwhtisjdgkjsdbkbaskbdabka, Doomshade and the Netherbian Swarm Commander.

Same week. Same content just 60 levels and 19 years difference. Both were pretty damn fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Does this dude use any other names/aliases? I've yet to see him online.

He partners with meat castle.

They don't have the market cornered anymore, cost and exp are fairly standard at this point, little to no reason to use them specifically.

Just go to the deep and ask in zone, or ask in general.

Last time I logged on a few weeks ago there were a dozen people spamming trying to sell.

Paul, Agnew, etc, there are a ton of people selling AEs all day every day now

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
He partners with meat castle.

They don't have the market cornered anymore, cost and exp are fairly standard at this point, little to no reason to use them specifically.

Just go to the deep and ask in zone, or ask in general.

Last time I logged on a few weeks ago there were a dozen people spamming trying to sell.

Paul, Agnew, etc, there are a ton of people selling AEs all day every day now
Sure, there's a fuckload of people offering them now, no doubt. More to the point, I'm not interested in getting scammed or joining some shitter that earns the same exp as a GE group.

Sterling

El Presidente
Sure, there's a fuckload of people offering them now, no doubt. More to the point, I'm not interested in getting scammed or joining some shitter that earns the same exp as a GE group.
they're all mostly interchangeable now. most of the bad ones have gotten run off. i mean there might still be the random shit one popping up, but just ask about any particular one and you'll probably get some quick feedback.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

What class do you play? Might have one I can give you.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What class do you play? Might have one I can give you.
Just trying to grab some AAs for my bard. Finally hit 60 the other night.

Ended up grabbing one, but it was exactly what I was afraid of - not a scam, just extremely mediocre. Only got 13 AAs in 4 hours, which is about the same rate I can do on my 3 box crew.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, that is terrible. With no potion, you should be getting at least around 25.
Yup. I knew I was probably in for a bad time because the pulls seemed super slow. But, I had already handed over the Krono by that point. Went to make dinner, run errands, etc. Came back to 13 AAs. Total fuckin waste.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Just use Meatcastle/his partner's services. Dude was like the only reliable person on Mischief when it came to that stuff.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just use Meatcastle/his partner's services. Dude was like the only reliable person on Mischief when it came to that stuff.
I was going to use Paul, since people recommended him, but he was full at the time. People were saying that they are mostly interchangeable now, so I figured what the hell? None of these fuckers broadcast with their actual names anyhow, so I really didn't have a solid way of "vetting".

I mean, it's 3 Krono so it's not a huge deal. Just sucks that it wasn't even half the rate I expected. I'd honestly have even been ok even with 20+, since that's a faster rate than I can pull with just my 3 box. But 13? Total garbage. Dude's name was Ualdar or something like that, fyi.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I got into a several hour long fight with Paul.

Can confirm he is capable. Lolol

I quit playing a few weeks ago, so I logged on a few days and helped some pals with AAs etc. I should have posted here. You could have hung out for free when I was doing it.