EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Maelsong? is the best AA PL I've seen. During the last bonus weekend I was getting 10AA an hour in velks with his setup. I haven't seen that exp/ratio in the Deep on Mischief.
Over on thornblade we got a guy that goes by Aplus. Does AoE velks and guarantees 40+AA in 4 hours with no bonus. Shit is dope.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
He has his whole family doing it! I remember one pull his brother in law F'd up and they yelled at each other.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
What about more casual shit?

Elfsim: We raid Friday and Sundays for DKP and then a few FFA events that are freerolled. Elf Sim

We're very chill and like to keep it that way. Hit me up in game if you want to talk. During the workday I solo in velks. Trying to bank 120 before PoP.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I don’t trust Meatcastle since he threatened to come see me in two days and has not yet killed me five months later.

View attachment 384039

I don't trust Meat castle, robnice, player one, or any of that crew, save for Zapan who also quit, at this point. But that's another story.

For damn sure wouldn't help or buy from some faggot doxxing on an EQ server.

Shout out to Endest tho, dude is stand up.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I don't trust Meat castle, robnice, player one, or any of that crew, save for Zapan who also quit, at this point. But that's another story.

For damn sure wouldn't help or buy from some faggot doxxing on an EQ server.

Shout out to Endest tho, dude is stand up.
Why did Zapan quit?

Dalc

Molten Core Raider
Just did 4 hours in Velks with Maelsong. 50% EXP pot running.
Was ~41 AA in 4 hours. Again, that's with EXP bonus and the 50% pot.

FYI for anyone else looking at PL stuff during double EXP.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just did 4 hours in Velks with Maelsong. 50% EXP pot running.
Was ~41 AA in 4 hours. Again, that's with EXP bonus and the 50% pot.

FYI for anyone else looking at PL stuff during double EXP.

We're in the same group.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Boy, sure am glad they nerfed AE stuns...

Really improved things.

Lulz

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
50% exp, faction, and rare spawner boosts until the 29th~

Me and couple of RL friends looking to knock around on Live. Outside of some TLP's, I haven't played Live in a really... really. long time. Might be fun to kick around with the boost and leading up to the expansion.

I've always played a Cleric and Enchanter, I would like something rather low brain power but could still have some value to groups. Any suggestions? Sorry for the thread hijack.... seems to be the only EQ thread that gets a lot of attention. :)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, anybody know of any PSTish guilds on Mischief?

Wanted to run wild on EQ with the boiz in Faceless, but those EST raiding times just aren't doable :( .

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So, anybody know of any PSTish guilds on Mischief?

Wanted to run wild on EQ with the boiz in Faceless, but those EST raiding times just aren't doable :( .
I think Rivervale Metro Police run PST raids.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
RMP starts at 7pm pst. Nox Terrorem is 8:30 PST.

I'm kind of in the same predicament but both of those guilds have at least one weekend raid day which really do not work for me. I'm actually surprised how many guilds have weekend raid days. I think the new Time X Money has late times and they're GDKP.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
You guys should just spin up MQNext and not bother paying someone else who is running MQNext for your AA. Cut out the middle man. Rizlona has opened my eyes.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You guys should just spin up MQNext and not bother paying someone else who is running MQNext for your AA. Cut out the middle man. Rizlona has opened my eyes.

I had this experience on Mischief.

The number of people running bots, VMs, scripts, etc is just absurd.