EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm a little jealous, ah well. Missing another release bingfest because of RL BS. I should be able to catch up by the end of the expansion, if all goes well the next two weeks in RL.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
About six people from my guild have been suspended, including the guild leader. They definitely didn't do anything during launch that I could see and the GL is always saying never to say anything in public chat. There wasn't really even any head to head competition.. Sounds like a concerted effort to try and get some of the people suspended for pop launch by another guild. It's just too much coincidence when the people were fine all throughout Luclin.

Pretty lame!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
some people definitely being petty. also, could be kind of interesting to see how some stuff ends up working with certain things not being flagged as quest items

Zaide

TLP Idealist
About six people from my guild have been suspended, including the guild leader. They definitely didn't do anything during launch that I could see and the GL is always saying never to say anything in public chat. There wasn't really even any head to head competition.. Sounds like a concerted effort to try and get some of the people suspended for pop launch by another guild. It's just too much coincidence when the people were fine all throughout Luclin.

Pretty lame!
I thought you were in GiG?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I thought you were in GiG?
Yeah, I am. I mean, I'm not discounting that they did something, especially in private communications, but I was actually there for most of it or watching it and I didn't see anything crazy. Could always been for something previously but it seems like curious timing.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah, I am. I mean, I'm not discounting that they did something, especially in private communications, but I was actually there for most of it or watching it and I didn't see anything crazy. Could always been for something previously but it seems like curious timing.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
More people than I realized live off Kronos
I doubt that. Most people are probably scum like Sean was, living off of the government/SSI for being "mentally disabled". They likely just use the Krono as supplemental income. I'd bet there are 5 people MAX that are genuinely "living" off of Krono completely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't the tribute system just give you temp buffs? Is it really worth throwing that much shit at?
HP / Mana, Heroic Stats, and Focus Effects are what most use it for.

I keep mine between 100K and 200k most of the time. There are some crafted items you can make for almost nothing, to make sure you always have lots of Tribute Points, then you can run it constantly.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Pretty lame!
Gotcha bitch. They’ll be banned next.

Anyways got my 4th char to lvl 65 this morning. Raking in the loot.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wynt

Trakanon Raider

Pretty lame!

did you all lvl with planar armor?