EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Ryoz

<Donor>
Just finished epic on my monk box. Should I now be using bare fists? Or just one bare fist? I know someone explained it here many months ago, but haven’t been able to find it. I have an avatar fist and a Caens as far as weps go rn.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just finished epic on my monk box. Should I now be using bare fists? Or just one bare fist? I know someone explained it here many months ago, but haven’t been able to find it. I have an avatar fist and a Caens as far as weps go rn.
With epic your ratio is 23/26. On the PoM mobs you'll parse better with primal fist wraps in primary with damage bonus and that gives you an aug option as well. Before I got dark handwraps I would always parse better with nothing in my offhand. It's hard to beat the no weapon .88 ratio until end game weapons. Here is what you have to look forward too...

1638801837527.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does the Gates of Discord tribute system still exist?
Yes.

Bazaar now has a search filter for Tribute Value. Use that in the lead up to GoD to collect some huge Tribute items. Player crafted stuff can be really good, as well as some drops from Velious and LDoN.

Later on Kael becomes the place you want to farm to collect high trib drops.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Yes.

Bazaar now has a search filter for Tribute Value. Use that in the lead up to GoD to collect some huge Tribute items. Player crafted stuff can be really good, as well as some drops from Velious and LDoN.

Later on Kael becomes the place you want to farm to collect high trib drops.
Start shopping now - you can pick up great bargains. I picked up a 9000 tribute item for 25p! lol

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Start shopping now - you can pick up great bargains. I picked up a 9000 tribute item for 25p! lol

What I was thinking is that you can turn 1 plat in to 1 tribute. Even when the bargains dry up it may still be a bargain to just throw platinum at it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't the tribute system just give you temp buffs? Is it really worth throwing that much shit at?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What I was thinking is that you can turn 1 plat in to 1 tribute. Even when the bargains dry up it may still be a bargain to just throw platinum at it.
Always easier to get more value than dumping plat, imo (unless you can dupe plat, of course!)

• 1Pants on Fire!

DickTrickle

Doesn't the tribute system just give you temp buffs? Is it really worth throwing that much shit at?
It can be always on if you have enough tribute. Good to fill in missing stuff while upgrading pieces -- I used tribute haste for months. Also you can bump heroics which is pretty powerful when you're below the soft cap for them. Attack and flurry chance can also be useful.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It can be always on if you have enough tribute. Good to fill in missing stuff while upgrading pieces -- I used tribute haste for months. Also you can bump heroics which is pretty powerful when you're below the soft cap for them. Attack and flurry chance can also be useful.
What's the soft-cap for heroics? And does it change by level, era, or have a set value?

DickTrickle

What's the soft-cap for heroics? And does it change by level, era, or have a set value?

Long post from when they revamped things but offers a ton of good info, especially since you can find a lot of out of a date info about heroics online.

Most have a soft cap at 35 and they don't get the extra core ability bump until the next 400. So if you're at 34 heroic intelligence and you add one more you'll get 1% more dot and spell shielding. But after that you won't get 1% more spell shielding until you get another 400 heroic intelligence. Those core abilities eventually do hard cap but that's so far in the future. However you still get the bonuses from the stat increase themselves, so you'd still get extra mana from one more heroic intelligence.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
You'll continue getting mana regen, attack, and all that kind of shit with heroics after the percentage soft caps so it's not totally worthless to keep piling them up. but yes most heroics have soft caps of 35 or 38 in terms of the mod2s.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am ready as shit for PoP, and apparently everyone else is too. Every 5 minutes in chat someone asks when it is due.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Lol we are still like five hours from it opening.

I am looking forward to it for sure. I'm at work right now, so that is keeping my mind somewhat occupied. I will get off work just as it is opening, 20 minute drive home, and then GO GO GO!