EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Oof, I got 62 in 20 minutes with about 500 turn ins. I went to restock only to find every item takes 10 seconds to remove from dragon hoard and 10 seconds to parcel with all the server lag. Looks like it may be a long night lol.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Oof, I got 62 in 20 minutes with about 500 turn ins. I went to restock only to find every item takes 10 seconds to remove from dragon hoard and 10 seconds to parcel with all the server lag. Looks like it may be a long night lol.

Yeah, if it wasn't for the parcel lag, this would really be great.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
this launch is some silly shit
Lag is so bad one of my boxes on a shitty old laptop actually went LD due to not being able to zone fast enough. Just like the good 'ole days!

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

What are we turning in?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
only like 3-4000 more to go to hit 65 at that rate
Different strokes for different folks, but I'd rather just tough out the grind than deal with the bullshit of constantly clicking around a UI for hours.

Sterling

El Presidente
I can go with the autism it takes for rat ears or red wine, but the armor thing is extra gross due to the logistics of it

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
As a one time thing I can be persuaded to do the max autismo but I hate when something in that realm becomes the standard. I regard it more like a proof of concept.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It got nerfed but not as hard as some quests. It was like 2-3% of xp each at 61 at one point; not sure it even gives that in aa now.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anything cool happen?
Random/bonus loot seems to be turned on for some shit, but not others. Hate's Fury and Crypt of Nadox it's definitely on, but revamped Cazic and the hobgoblin/mephit tunnels in PoN it's definitely off.

Supposedly Grummus dropped Time's Antithesis, which is pretty awesome. I hope they leave it, but I'm sure plenty of crybabies and Kronolords will be reeeeeeing on the forums.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I leveled to 65 using planar armor. It took 2,007 pieces of planar armor, about 100 more than I was expecting (or so). It took less than four hours (and part of that was the initial slowness with parcel deliveries). I also didn't have the optimal setup starting out (as I thought I was going to do full flagging but I ended up getting replaced) -- I would have been able to have 300ish more on my person and that would have cut down the time at least a half hour. A deep PL group that was pulling east and west side and using 75% potions took about five hours, I believe.

I know it seems odd but for some reason it was my main goal when I started on the server. It was an interesting logistical problem to deal with, as I had alts for every class and some I had second alts.

I took a little too long on waiting to buy pieces from the Bazaar and was a bit too selective at first, so I missed out on some speed gains there. If I had to do that over again, I would have bought any BP/Legs under 150, and any boots/arms under 100. It would have sped things up a lot to have more of the bigger XP pieces.

Ended up with 420 blue diamonds (on the dot, heh), 663 peridots, 532 raw diamonds, and the rest regular diamonds.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users