EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I just want no pressure guild as my times are sporadic and I only play when I work, that being said 2 weeks in and I’m 65 and 30 AA, should have all the good shit finished in no time.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Notice I don't come here bad mouthing Krim, Qelyn, or Beau, when all gave me greater cause than sorrows sorry ass?

That's because, imo, they aren't abject pieces of shit.

Sorrows, Shayner, that crew? Abject pieces of shit.

And naw faggot, I don't get over pieces of shit. I don't let it bother me, and haven't thought about you or what happened until I posted that.

But I'll always point out a piece of shit.

And you are a piece of shit.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Mischief has been the most fun I have ever had on a TLP server.

It's gonna be hard to go back to a normal server ruleset if they decide to do that next 'season'.

I'll reiterate: I think they need to double down on randomization. Like- randomize quest rewards, quest drops, mob locations for named, etc, which will be easy to do with 64-bit memory capacity in terms of dynamically loading models.

They need to full-on pokemon randomizer this shit. Maybe have consistent randomization. And it needs to change more than once on server launch.

It may require Daybreak to know the game they're working on, and with the loss of Jon Caraker (Prathun), I'm concerned very few working there still actually know the 'old' game beyond Ngreth who actually played back then.

• 2Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
It's gonna be hard to go back to a normal server ruleset if they decide to do that next 'season'.

I'll reiterate: I think they need to double down on randomization. Like- randomize quest rewards, quest drops, mob locations for named, etc, which will be easy to do with 64-bit memory capacity in terms of dynamically loading models.

They need to full-on pokemon randomizer this shit. Maybe have consistent randomization. And it needs to change more than once on server launch.

It may require Daybreak to know the game they're working on, and with the loss of Jon Caraker (Prathun), I'm concerned very few working there still actually know the 'old' game beyond Ngreth who actually played back then.
Hell yeah! Turn in 5 fire beetle eyes get a Cloak of Flames.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Notice I don't come here bad mouthing Krim, Qelyn, or Beau, when all gave me greater cause than sorrows sorry ass?

That's because, imo, they aren't abject pieces of shit.

Sorrows, Shayner, that crew? Abject pieces of shit.

And naw faggot, I don't get over pieces of shit. I don't let it bother me, and haven't thought about you or what happened until I posted that.

But I'll always point out a piece of shit.

And you are a piece of shit.

Just for fun. "I don't let it bother me", calls someone a "piece of shit" 5 times in 1 post. Yeah... you are not bothered at all!

Who knew EQ could still foster such hatred over 20 year old pixels. I don't think any modern game could get someone so rustled.

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't bother me if I don't think about it.

The guy is a shit bag.

In the moment it bothered me. He was soon an after thought compared to the shit with Shayner. Even Shayner I didn't think about after a week or so. And that dude I've known for 10? 12? years.

Hell, the bullshit with Beau etc was far more impactful and lasting because I really enjoyed that group and it got burned through no fault of my own. That bothered me for maybe a week?

But if your a piece of shit, I'm going to call you a piece of shit.

Doesn't matter if it was yesterday or 30 years ago.

And he is a piece of shit.

• 1Pathetic

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Edit: I showed up for your small man raid the one night, you explained the rules and I politely declined. I felt your set up took advantage of people 6 boxing like shayner and I and I let you know why I was leaving. I am honestly sorry that it seemed to upset you so much. I had to ask around when you first started making comments towards me on this forum who you even were.

It was just such a non-event to me I didn't remember your name.

I apologize that it seemed to work you up so much. If it put your group in an awkward spot I could see that being troublesome so I am sorry.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't bother me if I don't think about it.

The guy is a shit bag.

In the moment it bothered me. He was soon an after thought compared to the shit with Shayner. Even Shayner I didn't think about after a week or so. And that dude I've known for 10? 12? years.

Hell, the bullshit with Beau etc was far more impactful and lasting because I really enjoyed that group and it got burned through no fault of my own. That bothered me for maybe a week?

But if your a piece of shit, I'm going to call you a piece of shit.

Doesn't matter if it was yesterday or 30 years ago.

And he is a piece of shit.
What makes him a piece of shit though?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What makes him a piece of shit though?
nerds GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Edit: I showed up for your small man raid the one night, you explained the rules and I politely declined. I felt your set up took advantage of people 6 boxing like shayner and I and I let you know why I was leaving. I am honestly sorry that it seemed to upset you so much. I had to ask around when you first started making comments towards me on this forum who you even were.

It was just such a non-event to me I didn't remember your name.

I apologize that it seemed to work you up so much. If it put your group in an awkward spot I could see that being troublesome so I am sorry.

Lol bullshit.

You didn't politely leave, you dropped vent and gated like a high school kid. Didn't say anything.

And it wasn't my raid, it was Shayners. It was all his friends. We could be pedantic, but the reality is everyone there besides one? guy was Shayners group. You and I included. I ceded that when we were putting the group together.

The raid I disbanded, to group with Shayner (because I'd known the guy for a long time), was my raid. And we did very well.

My input that night was that we needed to stay on schedule despite Shayner blowing his naggy dz to do turn ins because it would result in a wasted DZ for literally everyone else.

Not only are you a piece of shit, but apparently a lying fucking moron to.

Fits.

And note, as I said, taking advantage of poor you. Lol fuck off.

This is the reason people hate boxers. The bloated sense of importance from boxing in goddamned EQ.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lol bullshit.

You didn't politely leave, you dropped vent and gated like a high school kid. Didn't say anything.

And it wasn't my raid, it was Shayners. It was all his friends. We could be pedantic, but the reality is everyone there besides one? guy was Shayners group. You and I included. I ceded that when we were putting the group together.

The raid I disbanded, to group with Shayner (because I'd known the guy for a long time), was my raid. And we did very well.

My input that night was that we needed to stay on schedule despite Shayner blowing his naggy dz to do turn ins because it would result in a wasted DZ for literally everyone else.

Fits.

This is the reason people hate boxers. The bloated sense of importance from boxing in goddamned EQ.
How many toons did you bring to the raid?

• 1Worf

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Lol bullshit.

Fits.

What did Beau do?

• 1Like

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Man some serious anger going on around here today. I don't want to miss out on all the name calling and shit.... Hey you, [enter name here], fuck you you piece of fucking excrement mother humping dog turd fucker! Yeah you! Fuck you in particular buddy!...1!!1!.!

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
How many toons did you bring to the raid?

3 or 4, I don't remember. Enchanter, mage, cleric. Maybe druid.

It's been a while

Oddly enough, the guys boxing the fewest toons were Shayners buddies he wanted to come.

Because of course. Lolol

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys sleep on the fv rules, adding all that loot to the market was refreshing, i still think they blew their load doing both at the same time. Both rulesets could have stood on their own but now we're in the pullback phase and its all burnout for the next tlp.

Shame...

Still crossing my fingers for a no lockout server with all no drop loot.