EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
For me, at least, my main is basically taken care of and now I'm more likely to be selling than keeping or buying anything I get from my DZs, unless it's pretty cheap. I imagine others who box a lot are like that. I'm just a six boxer, but there's so much I can do. Two groups could probably clear anything on T1 and T2 short of Time.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was there another plat dupe or something? Krono on the march again in the last few days.

I think it’s just the effect of the small man crews being able to so effectively farm and move major items. I have a pal who has been in a guild of about 8-10 dudes who 6-12 box and they’re making 50-60 million plat per week per person by mass splitting.

Most people that have any reasonable amount of plat convert that plat into krono before leaving and or quitting. As time goes on plat generally does not just disappear it just concentrates on fewer people. Those people then have an abnormal amount of plat and start to lose sight of krono price control. This causes normal krono inflation normally during or towards the end of pop.

That is whats happening on this server but its supercharged due to the plat dupe. Krono would be about 25-30k right now if it were not for the plat dupe.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
PoP has been really fun for me personally. Love being able to do 1-4 group content and have it produce loot that is actually usable. I’m actually tracking mobs during the day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mischief Population seems to be growing and growing, rather then shrinking like most TLPs.

Most of its gains are from Thornblade. I am seeing the population shift but the overall population is about the same between the two.

Mischief population is still not as high as Manger was at its peak.
  • Mischief is averaging 2150 per night last 30 days
  • Mangler averaged 2780 during its first month of pop

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mischief Population seems to be growing and growing, rather then shrinking like most TLPs.
It’s some of the most fun I’ve ever had. I needed to take a break but can’t wait to come back casual style. I wonder if I can still fine a shroud of longevity for my twink monk not that I’ll play him much.

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They’re still being sold as of yesterday.
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Most of its gains are from Thornblade. I am seeing the population shift but the overall population is about the same between the two.

Mischief population is still not as high as Manger was at its peak.
  • Mischief is averaging 2150 per night last 30 days
  • Mangler averaged 2780 during its first month of pop

I don't care about your retarded fake numbers.

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Maybe it's different during prime time, but I am definitely seeing less people on in the mornings. I doubt anything in LDON or GoD will change that trend either. So right now is a great time to sit on your plat/krono and wait for supply increases to start driving prices down.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Price of Krono on Server A is 10% lower than Server B. I can move to server B Sell all my krono for plat then move back to server A with my plat and buy krono instantly making a 10% profit. Now my buying of krono has driven the price of Server A's Krono up to 10% over Server B. So lets repeat that process infinitely.

Now can you tell me why krono is inflating?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Price of Krono on Server A is 10% lower than Server B. I can move to server B Sell all my krono for plat then move back to server A with my plat and buy krono instantly making a 10% profit. Now my buying of krono has driven the price of Server A's Krono up to 10% over Server B. So lets repeat that process infinitely.

Now can you tell me why krono is inflating?

No. That's not how anything works. Not only does one person make a 10% profit not increase worldwide prices by 10%, but in your scenario you're somehow creating unlimited platinum out of thin air in order to do this infinitely.

In reality, even if you drained every single platinum out of one of the servers and funneled it into the other you'd only double the price of krono, not multiply it by 10.

Last edited:
I am amazed they are finally trying new ideas. This one does not make much sense to me though, it seems like it would remove the few fun things about EQ.

• 1Moron
  • 1Dislike
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users