EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Since this TLP had tons of ways to access loot, obviously next TLP will only allow Quest Gear.

If you want that Rusty Short Sword you're gonna have to turn in Bone Chips until you get it

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
They are gonna have to nurse that server till it reaches live, cuz there will always be someone bitching that the best loot is dropping off a rat and that it's not fair.

And that's the only fixes that are done, cuz someone bitched about it.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No lockouts would be hell. Selo half lockouts were excruciating enough.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No lockout server would be insanely popular until everyone quits a week later

This. Burnout would be insane. You finish gearing up in a week and be done. Ask people who did selo, 1/2 was already pushing it and really the only reason that worked somewhat was the fast expansion releases on top of it.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Selo lockout was the worst because people felt forced to raid every single day for the most part.

I've mentioned before that Selo would have been great with double loot but normal lockouts. I really loved the 1 month unlocks. Mischief has 3 more months of PoP basically and most people are close to finished on their mains.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Selo lockout was the worst because people felt forced to raid every single day for the most part.

I've mentioned before that Selo would have been great with double loot but normal lockouts. I really loved the 1 month unlocks. Mischief has 3 more months of PoP basically and most people are close to finished on their mains.
I actually like that PoP has that long left. And not because I'm not bored and ready for "new" content, but it allows loot to start trickling out to the "plebes". I think that's healthy for the longevity of the server.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean would no lockout be that fun… kill grummus 18 times a day?
It always bothered me that i couldn't go do raids with others due to lockouts. With no drop loot it's a bit easier to gear people without lockouts if you literally can't buy anything.

Of course the try hards would run raids until their eyes bleed but on mischief open world was/is raiding 24/7 anyways. GIG had to force us not to raid just to maintain sanity.

I had only done instanced content practically until mischief and it blew my mind that open world shit was respawning almost daily. The fish in TD being up every 8 hours or so was insane.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They are gonna have to nurse that server till it reaches live, cuz there will always be someone bitching that the best loot is dropping off a rat and that it's not fair.

And that's the only fixes that are done, cuz someone bitched about it.

Ok? It will always be behind mischief though so wouldn't be any additional work

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing I know is they should not try to keep one upping their last server.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user