EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Just take mischief and add Beastlords and Berserkers from day 1.

Now they have another 2.5-2 years to think of whatever +1 they want for the next server

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Getting random loot from different camps as you level is going to be hard to compete with regardless.

In theory alone, Im curious what it would be like to have bosses in each tier have randomized abilities from other bosses in the tier. I cant remember if the two worked out to be in the same tier on Mischief, but imagine Vyemm's pushback on Vulak and how aids that would be. :trump:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, it would be total AIDS. I know if I'm a business thinking of ways to invest a lot of money for negative return, that's exactly the kind of out of the box thinking I'd be looking for!

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Just take mischief and add Beastlords and Berserkers from day 1.

Now they have another 2.5-2 years to think of whatever +1 they want for the next server

And then add them to some of the Plane of Sky quests to fill out itemization.

Berzerker Beastlord Sky.png

Beastlord FD ring let's goooooooooooo

What I want to see is a server where every open world raid target flags you for PvP if you're either on their aggro list or within a certain proximity. These bosses drop extra loot and the loot they drop is free trade. The rest of the server has traditional loot rules, instancing, etc.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So that'd make the batphone guilds even stronger? LOL. If you really think people are going to contest more because of PVP, I think you're wrong.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So that'd make the batphone guilds even stronger? LOL. If you really think people are going to contest more because of PVP, I think you're wrong.

Well, if I get to just have all my wishes granted those situations would include minimal GM involvement regardless of circumstances.

So yeah, I think people would go out of their way to just fucking empty their ass all over the open world guilds. For putting up with it they get gimmick loot.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And then add them to some of the Plane of Sky quests to fill out itemization.

View attachment 393162

Beastlord FD ring let's goooooooooooo

What I want to see is a server where every open world raid target flags you for PvP if you're either on their aggro list or within a certain proximity. These bosses drop extra loot and the loot they drop is free trade. The rest of the server has traditional loot rules, instancing, etc.

EQ PVP, lololololol.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Even better, do Mischief + Beastlords. Then in another year you do Mischief + Beastlords + Berserkers. Then in another year you do Mischief + Beastlords + Berserkers + all live server race/class combos.

That's 3 years of bag sales. Could even do a 4th with the above but start in Luclin, TSS, something.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thinking more about it... It would probably be stupid for them not to recycle mischief. Maybe they tinker with xp or something but if they couldn't come up with a better ruleset why rock the boat?

Tons of players already admitted they wouldn't be able to go back to just vanilla eq tlp.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thinking more about it... It would probably be stupid for them not to recycle mischief. Maybe they tinker with xp or something but if they couldn't come up with a better ruleset why rock the boat?

Tons of players already admitted they wouldn't be able to go back to just vanilla eq tlp.
Theyre going to have a hard time coming up with anything that tops it and was as popular as the Mischief ruleset. Struck a great balance between casuals, truists, hard cores and more. Was the first rule set that has came out that actually got me to play the game again in any serious capacity.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mischief, but everyone is Ranger. Raids consist of keystone cops'ing all over the place.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users