EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Logical proof SKs are peasants, Rangers are Krono Lords.

Peasant = Poor
Krono Lord = Rich
More Krono = Rich
Less Krono = Poor
Loot = Krono
DPS = Loot
More DPS = More Loot
Ranger DPS > SK DPS
Therefor
Ranger = Krono Lord
SK = Peasant

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm late to the talk about enchanters, but one thing I want to be is easily replaced. I feel bad if I need to pass out and me doing so will ruin the group I'm in.

Maybe I'll do rogue / wizard :D

btw, I got a custom UI ready for every class:

Ready.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Logical proof SKs are peasants, Rangers are Krono Lords.

Peasant = Poor
Krono Lord = Rich
More Krono = Rich
Less Krono = Poor
Loot = Krono
DPS = Loot
More DPS = More Loot
Ranger DPS > SK DPS
Therefor
Ranger = Krono Lord
SK = Peasant
Except rangers spent approx. 68.3% of their game time dead. Dead = No DPS They also spend at least 23.7% of their time prancing around like a bunch of faggots. Prancing = No DPS.

SK's are clearly superior in every way.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why no love for warriors?
I love and often play warriors. That said they are objectively worse than SK most of the time. It’s kinda like that ranger guy posting here if you play one. You have to know, accept and love them despite them being sub par, or just be blind to that fact.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Except rangers spent approx. 68.3% of their game time dead. Dead = No DPS They also spend at least 23.7% of their time prancing around like a bunch of faggots. Prancing = No DPS.
Sounds like User error.

Midwits can't handle the fact every time a ranger swings his sword his bank account goes up IRL

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I rangered on ... agnarr I think. I found it great fun with the class quests, but you really have to get used to that bone crunching sound.

The only other tank I ever played was a pali and I only made it to 40 or so. Maybe Bobby was right.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I love and often play warriors. That said they are objectively worse than SK most of the time. It’s kinda like that ranger guy posting here if you play one. You have to know, accept and love them despite them being sub par, or just be blind to that fact.
because they're worse in any circumstance that doesn't require defensive/evasive? If you're going to be a MT for a guild, you do it understanding that you're taking a hit doing anything else.
1620851173072.png

What makes them worse?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Way less agro, less utility, need more gear, worse pullers. Warriors do slightly more damage and tank slightly better in return. What warriors are better at is by a fairly small margin. What SKs are better at is by a huge margin. I like warriors, but having an effective SK is just a lot easier, which is always a thought in boxed teams.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Way less agro, less utility, need more gear, worse pullers. Warriors do slightly more damage and tank slightly better in return. What warriors are better at is by a fairly small margin. What SKs are better at is by a huge margin. I like warriors, but having an effective SK is just a lot easier, which is always a thought in boxed teams.

Maybe it was because I was always very well geared from release to gates. I never really had a problem with gaining and holding aggro, even with multiple mobs.

IDK /shrug

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Maybe it was because I was always very well geared from release to gates. I never really had a problem with gaining and holding aggro, even with multiple mobs.

IDK /shrug
Warriors are fine with very good gear. Progression servers are not release.