EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Damn, after buying the Shenanigan bundle I realized I never claimed the previous 2 bag bundle, or the 2 x 42 slot bags from the expansion.

2 x 42 + 4 x 40 + any other unclaimed rewards I can find.

That's alot of FS weapons.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was there the other day for some faction stuff on Aradune and he conned as a rare. Or at least Im pretty positive he did. Maybe you're right? But I cant imagine a random table would be very large at his lvl even if he was.

I need an enchanter to fill out the rest of our static if anyone is up in the air about what to play. The enchanter we had has been MIA for a couple weeks now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I get this window:

1622057863493.png

Is it safe to leave it? The time keeps creeping upwards!

• 1Like

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
seriously, I clicked the second the server sprung vom "LOCKED" to "UP" and I am sitting in the queue since 41 mins meanwhile on twitch people camping Efreeti with their 6box, what gives?

Also: no, it's safe to click "OK" and wait. You are actually in a queue for real and you don't time out.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
DBG got us again fellas! Made a second server and still a long ass queue.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I get this window:

View attachment 355586

Is it safe to leave it? The time keeps creeping upwards!

Per Mepps : You can leave it up or click ok - you are in the queue and will bounce in as long as you're still sitting at the server select screen. (That window is just information.)

Mur

Trakanon Raider
LOL, clicked before it showed unlocked, was already in queue with 1 min avg. 1:45 hr later, booted for inactivity, (even after going to chat every 5 mins), and now I cannot even connect to the server select. Timing out. This company...why do I keep giving them money

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Made it online. Named Mcfly on Mischief, Bard. If anyone needs another to group with I'm usually around.

Last edited:
  • 1Like